10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
this has to be my last post cause i have not accomplished anything in the past 2 hrs...

aarti will confess...yash will shut her out...she will be heartbroken...

now, aarti might become quiet. she might even sleep in a different room because his rejection of her love has left her brokenhearted and embarrased.

he can see aarti's sadness parrallel his sadness and longing for arpita.

i would like to see her barely speak to him, not make eye contact, completely shut down in front of him. by denying aarti as his wife, he is denying this LIVING woman's happiness. will he be able to live with that visual...that he has emotionally hurt somone who has been so good to him.

now throw in lakhan. what if aarti goes to sit outside to recover from yash's rejection and lakhan and his goons find her. yash being all mad at aarti for opening up and back in arpitaland will not even notice she is gone. 

my fear is that lakhan and his goons will do something horrible to her. they don't know yash's feelings towards aarti - what if they try to do something to the one person they think he loves the most. what if the whole night goes by and when yash wakes up, he looks out and sees a battered and bruised aarti lying on the ground and sees a knife or something that he knows belongs to lakhan. i would love to see in that moment yash pushing aside all of his pictures of arpita in order to get to the door to get to aarti (essentially pushing his past out of his way to make place for his present).

i would love to see him screaming her name, the same way aarti did when he got shot. that is the moment started to fall for yash. if yash sees that his actions were the reason for aarti going to sit outside and the reason for lakhan's retribution, he will be beside himself.

but what i would really like is for aarti (cause she has to recover) to not fall for yash. he is the reason she is hurt. i want her to be closed to him. don't forget she saved his life too...and he was like "thank you." she needs to do the same. i want to see her put walls up between her and yash. 

once yash feels rejected by aarti...and knowing it is his own fault...i would love to see him pacify her. we saw a glimpse of it on Wednesday when she called him out on arpita.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So they used dole shole dialogπŸ˜› came to my mind instanstly..

Hand wrestling was OK but they could have made it fun and natural, if instead of Yash losing himself, Aarti blinked him. Kids were opposite to him so wouln't have seen it and Aarti would have gauged if he feels something too..
Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago
tarantulla_p thumbnail
@Veena, Aarti just wants to be loved. Thats it. She cant think beyond that. It is the survival instinct of the woman who has been abandoned many many times by people in her life to hold on to the next raft. She has denied herself the security of self worth and the luxury of introspection to examine if anyone she chooses to confer her love is ready for it or deserving of it.
tarantulla_p thumbnail
@SylvaniaLUX - thank you.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angake

Ha ha Asha, What should happen buddy? We will all go on with our lives, bad mouth the CVs for sometime and continue watching the show. πŸ˜ƒ 

@Deeps, I absolutely loved what you said in response to Asha. Today, I truly saw a woman who was empowered by love. Earlier she was empowered by her love for her son which then enabled her to find the courage to remarry. Today, she is empowered by the love she has for Yash. 
If Yash does not love her, why should she keep her feelings under wraps because he cannot deal with it. If she keeps it a secret she is being dishonest about it. If she says it aloud then she would be putting Yash in a difficult situation. What is she to do? I would any day, she go for the former than the latter. 

I know, we wil call everything in the dictionary to CVs and then go happy and watch the next episode πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shubhika124

Oh yes Riz 😍 😍

Im not at all upset with what Aarti has done 😍

Bol do , jo bhi dil mein ho 😍 Kya pata kal ho naa ho 😍

U have actually brought in a very good parallel here. I believe in the movie when Aman died, he was at peace because Naina knew what he felt for him, even thoughthroughout the movie, he wanted to hide it from her. 
Aarti's confession will give her peace, and also strength and confidence.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that's what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going. - Practical Magic

That's a quote for Arti because I feel she is spinning a magic around Yash.  I couldn't be critical today because the romance bit was the thing that I noticed today.  Is it forced romance, I don't know but it felt good. Also today I got my wish of a beach scene more to come on Monday. Yeah Hurray and all that!

I loved how Yash was unable to look her in the eye while drinking the coconut and Arti made special use of her eyes to indicate that she liked what she saw with that lover bird couple on the beach who were drinking from one coconut.

I also liked how she made him understand that it was important to take the children to the beach and it turned into a joint effort of her winning without   letting it on. Hurray for the children for bringing and putting their parents in close proximity to each other.

I know I'm going all over the place but I'm doing my take in order of the most favourite  moments from the episode to the least favourite moments

Then there was the corn on the cob eating scene. Arti seemed to say share this with me Yash ji with her eyes, but he seems to be a bit uncomfortable with his simmering feelings in regards to her so he went and sat with the children to enjoy time with them under the beach umbrellas. She kind of seems to figure it out and have an inkling that he will not stop her if she says she loves him!

And then there was that heart shaped drawing they were standing on. Who drew it was my first thought? Then came the expressions on Arti's face as if she was like some giggly teenage girl. Remind me of the song.

I'm just a girl
My wrath is tender
Bat my eyes
In the surrender
Is this a crime
If there is a time I have a need and alibi
I don't have to try, its built in
It comes with the package ahhh
Along with sugar and spice and everything nice
The power I posses to entice
Its built in, it comes with the package ahhh

"Confessions Of A Teenage Girl"~BONNIE MCKEE

I know Arti is not a teenage girl but she is a woman but Yash seems confused with the way she is acting but he does not have any complaints at the moment and is enjoying the moment with her. Oh that teenage girl song! That whole song fits Arti to a Tee coz she is a woman in love minus the teenage part!

But I wonder if this is love as the popinjays might say? Is she confused we'll soon find out I guess.

I love how Yash is drawn more towards Ansh and not his children in most of the episode today, but he should also pay equal attention to the sandcastle of his two lovely girls Payal and Palak.

Ram and Laxamn so does that mean it's official that Paridhi will have to suffer because Prateek will choose his brother over the love he has for her. Guess the day of disaster is soon going to come for their relationship.

I love you yash ji! What the H is this precap about! Is this about like the saying that goes I have enough love for the both of us if you don't feel the same for me!

I also felt that she is bidding her time to finally say that she loves him!

I know my take is all over the palce hope this made sense as I wrote this with  my emotions  and not with critical thinking much!

Edit: Where are these bubbles emanating on screen from! Must be a bubble maker is in the vicinity at the beach!

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shubhika124

This has never been shown before 😍

Im so ecstatic they are considering a 'real' situation where one person confesses , other cannot reciprocate 😍 And then they form up mutual admiration & a better bond 😍

This is so real 😍

Yes, it is and beautiful too!    Song I posted today so goes with the situation too, do u agree :)πŸ˜‰
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bbbccc

So they used dole shole dialogπŸ˜› came to my mind instanstly..

Hand wrestling was OK but they could have made it fun and natural, if instead of Yash losing himself, Aarti blinked him. Kids were opposite to him so wouln't have seen it and Aarti would have gauged if he feels something too..

That would have been too much like the Hum aap ke hain kaun...pass n parcel scene where Salman blinks at Madhuri and she loses!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my God just saw the episode...and seriously my eyes literally widened with surprised when i saw the precap! Did i really saw Yash sooo happy? he was literally laughing...and Aarti just confessed her love? well i am a little surprised at that too...didn't expect her to confess it so soon, but it wasn't like yash wasn't getting any hints or anything...in the last scene itself, we could see aarti giving so many hints, which yash has been running away from...be it from her looking at him with the kids, or them drinking coconut water and how they are standing in one heart, but yash walks away when hesaw where he was...! Aarti's eyes did most of the talking for her today, which yash really managed to see - for once!

Damn! how the hell am i supposed to wait till monday now =(

shall post my analysis for today's and yesterday's episode =D
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago