Posted: 11 years ago
BTW the heart was nicely sculpted uh... 
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shubhika124

I have a strong feeling that precap is real , and whats the harm if its real?😳

She just confessed her feelings πŸ˜­

Then what about everything she told to Yash in front of shop like never asked any of the rights of a wife...and all that and now saying I love you 

Yash will be all angry and may go away again, if she confess now. I don't think he is yet ready to fall in love πŸ˜•
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I think that may be aarti will confess her feelings then Yash will blast her.
This will make aarti shut her heart for love then something bad will happen to her then Yash will realize her importance in his life.
Just my prediction.If the precap is real and aarti doesnot twist her words!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok see precap is not a dream because thursday's precap where Gayatri tells Daddy Scindia that Aarti is bringing my hasta khelta beta back is already shown πŸ˜ƒ... And in today's precap we saw Yash is actually laughing his heart out on beach along with Aarti ... so its obviously not a dream because after this scene , Aarti will inform the same to Gayatri which we saw in thursday precap and which is yet to come .. right 😳

Now coming to Aarti suddenly saying ILU to Yash .. this I feel was Aarti testing out Yash's reaction so that she can know Yash really moved on in life or not and whether he is actually ready to accept her in his life or not πŸ˜‰... But the moment Aarti said those words to Yash , she saw he became all serious and went back to his depression state ...So Aarti now will b sure that Yash can become the old Yash again only if she becomes his best friend but never confesses her feelings to him or else he will go back in depression ...After checking out his reaction , Aarti will definitely twist her words and tell Yash that she was only joking because initially when both Yash and Aarti r smiling together , it looked as if they r smiling after a series of jokes , so Aarti can easily turn her ILU into a joke too just to make sure Yash's smile never fades away 😳... I dont think Yash will blast Aarti or anything because remember thursday's precap ... so Aarti had to succeed in making Yash smile or else how can she call Gayatri and give her the good news which was already shown in thursday's precap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...So Aarti will definitely twist her ILU into a joke ... 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So if this happens like we saw her FB with Prashant, running and chasing..

Then word Yash should not be in sentence, she could just say "I love you , I really love you" as she might be reliving those moments atlast😳. And that will be fine with me actually, but if said his name then this can't be true..

I hope first happened and she does remember her past, Yash will be confused but atleast will be curious to know her life too..
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seems like I'm the only Poisonous Gal here at the moment, I'm legging it for now. Will post my Analysis once I've watched & Seen Yash ☺️
Thanks for the live Updates everyone πŸ€—
Truly Helped!
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow...Aartiji is more madly in love in Yashji then I thought...Ok, she has been acting like a love struck teenager for a while now so I should not have been so shocked...But, what possesed her to confess her love to Yashji??? She was under the delusion that he is over Arprita??? That he will reciprocate her feelings???? Or she is just contented to let him know that she is in love with him after a few days earlier stating that she does not want her rights as a wife??? Or this is all a dream and as usual the precap is misleading...CVs just wanna waste my brain cells.

The scene on the arm wrestling...I sooo can see that no one was seriously doing any arm wrestling...Aarti was jus busy staring at him - ok she must be mesmerised by him! And Yashji obviously could effortless triumph over Aarti but why did Yashji give in to her??? Did I miss out something??? The scene was not entertaining for me! Thought I am such a sucker for all their scenes but maybe I regain my senses!

Paridhi and Prateek are two souls that spin a web and are definitely gonna be entangled in that web! Like ppl pointed out...a show on TV and you can be sooo oblivious that the family will find out??? Unless the show is gonna be braodcast in Timbuktu...They didn't tell us that the show is gonna be broadcast in India rite???