Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jyoti, is that a request or orderπŸ˜› either way, I hope they fullfill itπŸ˜‰.
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's  episode for me was totally mesmerising! The episode was about 20 minutes, but so much was said between two pairs of silent eyes, that I felt as if the episode was at least one hour long!

Let me forget the saga of Paridi and Pratik today. It was more on expected lines for me. The rift between them is growing wider with Paridi agreeing to act as if she was not married to Pratik. I feel very sad for Pratik. He is totally out of depth here. Paridi seems to have gone a bit too far.

Let me also forget the stupid "Ramayan" talk between Gayatri and Paridi. It was too obviously an advertisement for the new show.

Now let's come to the sum and substance of Aarti and Yash and their increasing love.We already know that Aarti is deeply in love with Yash. But I have a sense here today that though Yash outwardly is still to cover some distance in the acknowledgement of his new feelings for Aarti, every quiet gesture has started showing that the distance between their hearts has already melted.  

In fact it is my feeling today that Yash already knows he is in love. He is now trying extra hard to ensure that his inner feelings do not burst out of their own.

Today I saw three scenes where I thought that Yash was getting trapped into almost betraying his feelings - but by timely self-control he was steeling himself to hold back his facial expressions.

- The way Yash looked at Aarti when she thanked him for yielding to her in the arm-wrestling. He was not able to look at Aarti square in the eye. He was hiding his feelings behind his artificially distracted look. But holding her hand in that match had clearly driven his inner feelings to a high pitch and he was desperate to look nonchalant!

- The way Yash looked at Aarti holding the bhutta. His eyes looked trapped, as if he had no power to turn his eyes away from her. Here again it looked like his mind was telling him to look away but he could not. There was actually a sense that he was looking at Aarti with the dazed gaze of a deer caught in the headlights.

- The way Yash looked when Aarti started laughing as she saw that someone had drawn a heart around them both. At first when I saw that scene, it looked to me like Yash had his usual look of discomfort about the situation. But then I kept seeing that scene again and again online, and it was very clear that for a moment there Yash actually was moved by what he saw. His first reaction is like he is guilty of his inner turmoil being exposed by that drawing of the heart, but then he quickly changes his expression and walks away.

When I see today's episode I am thrilled that Arpita no longer seems to be the secret longing in Yash's heart. Arpita has already been replaced. Yash is beginning to recognise his own feelings for Aarti, but he is trying hard to see it does not become exposed. He cannot hold it in for very long.

A word about the precap: If Aarti is so boldly going to declare her love for Yash, I think he will no longer be able to hide from the fact that he loves her too. She is playing her cards just perfectly.She is bringing out into the open the exact thing that he is trying so hard not to let out. It seems like a kind of cat-and-mouse game. It is as if Aarti is challenging Yash to declare his feelings by deliberately bringing her own feelings out on to the table. I wonder how he will react!

I think maybe he will say he cannot reciprocate her feelings, but she may say "I love you even if you cannot say you love me!" That should put him in exactly the position he is just not ready to be in!

Edited by skanda12 - 11 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mansi, you're back! πŸ˜ƒ

Missed you! πŸ€—
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Please wait for me... *Running* and finally reached and falling in love with Aarya πŸ˜³

Nice title and reserved for my take πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Yash-Aarrti will play arm wrestling with each other ..OMGG πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! why my brain is working up so weird uh?!?!? why i have this intuition that aarthi may get drowned in the beach sequence!?!? aarthi may not be knowing how to swim and she might get into a situation where she gets drowned making yash go all crazily trying to save her... in the process he will definitely be knowing her importasnce in his life... may be...
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

these guys will be my death...
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Apparently the episode starting off with a bang
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow arm wrestling !! super duper moment...continue continue jyo dear !!πŸ€ͺ
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whoever will loose in arm wrestling will take all of them to beach.