Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Di is still MOST IMPORTANT? (Page 9)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

<font color="#FF0033">i dont know ur age or status, but this is not uncommon!

i have experienced that too! shuru its ajeeb, but that doestn mean, that they dont sacrifise also for U!

mom is always no1 for most of the men... and anjali is ecual a mother to asr... so what???
</font>
Age or status? I mean I am 30 and married with kids.
Does that justify my status to you. I have seen life in a way and I know that no woman would tolerate this kind of declaration by her hubby constantly.
In Sanskrit
there are saying "Pita Swrga , Pita Dharma ..."
(Mata "Shardadapi gariashi ..." 

Nowhere does it say wife is heaven but one now it seems like that when a man is doing the act
Big smile

Edited by sunaina02 - 10 August 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

But the way Arnav is behaving now-a-days  Khushi IS the most important person in his life ,

But he has put Anjali on a pedestal much higher than his everyday life.  There may be reasons for that  which will be out while deliving the past .

If Anjali asks him to die for her , he will willingly give his life for her and in that process make Khushi a widow , although it is with Khushi that he finds happiness.

I think most of us are too much Khushi-obsessive and judge all other characters in the show  based on how they deal with Khushi

See he's behaving that way and that's why we didn't need his words. Same way he treats Anjali like a princess too, so why did he have to say about Anjali's importance? 

You call it Khushi obsessive we call it fairness and we are watching a love-story not some bro-sis story where everyday we are reminded how important di is! I defend Khushi cuz she never gets her due! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010ChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

<font color="#0000cc">But the way Arnav is behaving now-a-days Khushi <font color="#cc0000">IS</font> the most important person in his life , </font>

<font color="#0000cc">But he has put Anjali on a pedestal much higher than his everyday life. There may be reasons for that which will be out while deliving the past . </font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000cc">If Anjali asks him to die for her , he will willingly give his life for her and in that process make Khushi a widow , although it is with Khushi that he finds happiness. </font>

<font color="#0000cc">I think most of us are too much Khushi-obsessive and judge all other characters in the show based on how they deal with Khushi </font>

<strong>
Su I disagree here. I am NOT Khushi obsessive and I thought you all know that. But isn't it getting a bit boring where everything and everybody revolves around Anjali. Why should we feel sympathetic to her all the time? Doesn't Khushi deserve a little bit of sympathy and importance too.
Anjali is pregnant, not a cancer patient that everybody jump up to fulfill each and everything she asks for. Khushi so far has never experienced uncontional love from anybody. Now for a change she should get it, NOT ANJI.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersmayuri099thechaigirlChaituvOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by Angel13

Arnav still says that Di is the MOST IMP person in his life. Khushi has no problem with that. She is ready to spend her life as the second lead. I mean is it possible for any girl to accept that she is and will be the second most important person in someones life? I mean in general.
Now IF Di is most important next her kids would be important too right? I mean They are after all Arnavs Dis kids so second lead is not actually second lead here. It depends on how many kids Di choose to have in her life. 
I feel this kind of persons should never fall in love or get married in REAL life. They should just sacrifice their life for their loved ones and stay single .Because that way they can be devoted to their relative without having any burden of their own family.
I am not against Arnav but unless or untill he gets his priorities straight I DONT HAVE MUCH RESPEST FOR HIM YET.
A mans first priority should always be his wife and later his kids. 

like others said..Khushi is way stronger than Anjali..plus Khushi knows Anjali and Arnav are brother and sister...so obviously they will not share physical and sexual relationship like Arnav do with Khushi...so as long as Arnav doesn't share any relationship sexually, Khushi is happy...and please stop comparing relationships...it would be another story if it would be lavanya instead...but since it's Anjali..a sister who took care of him from very young age like a mother...can't compare the relationship with wife...in fact Khushi would fight with Arnav if he goes against his Di...I mean she would tell Aranv that he is not doing right by distancing himself from Anjali...many pleple even assume whether Arnav-Khushi are half sister- brother...seriously..they should stop spoily relationship...both..Arnav-Anjali and Arnav-Khushi are two different with different relationship...I highly prefer not to compare and give its receptive value to both relationship and also hope others do as well...

Just because Khushi is understanding and stronger she doesn't deserve importance. Even Khushi has risked her life for him and rescued him from kidnapping. If not for Khushi he would've been dead by now. Doesn't she deserve first priority? Who wants him to distance from Anjali or not take care of her? The problem is we don't needa hear every single day about his Di's importance. Do we hear the same thing about Khushi? NO! Then why should he keep chanting about his Di? Don't his actions speak louder?

you are not understanding the situation here...Arnav told Dadi today that Di is important because they were arguing regarding Shyam's matter...so when dadi told him that he is wrong and Shyam is right like his dad, he said that no, Di is important and whoever hurts her..he can't let her to get hurt or something...so here they were talking about Anjali-Shyam and his mom-dad..and if he would have said Khushi and Anjali are important, do you think Dadi would be like oh okay...dude she would be more irk...she hates Khushi nyways..and didn't you see how he stood up for Khushi yesterday? He clearly and loudly said that Khushi is his wife and she can do anything anytime...this means he has already given her importance in his life even before he slapped Shyam saying he (Shyam) has hurt two important people in his life...so, Arnav said di is important in front of his Dadi as he told her about Shyam...and anyways he hasn't said about Anjali being important in his life everyday nowdays..as he is busy wooing and flirting his wife...he has really balanced his relationship with both Khushi and Anjali...on the day of Raksha bandhan, he made both Anjali and Khushi happy...by wearing Payjama and gifting Khushi Channa and all...the important, he shared his past, about his mom to Khushi...now what you think...till now he has not opened up to anyone other than Anjali about his parents, but he did to Khushi..what does this means?? meaning, Khushi is too important in his life...yeah his ways of expressing is different, but Khushi understand and that is why she had accepted Arnav hugging him after getting the pearl neck less...yeah that's the another thing, that Khushi has to be treated equally, but not from only Arnav, but from all other Raizadas! I hope you are getting What I am saying...

I think you are not getting my point. Yes nowadays he's giving Khushi that importance and Anjali is getting her importance. Both are getting their importance then what's up with the constant reminder of one's importance only? Yesterday and day before yesterday he was defending Khushi as well, why couldn't he talk about Khushi's importance just like he was talking about Anjali's importance?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010ChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Arnav still says that Di is the MOST IMP person in his life. Khushi has no problem with that. She is ready to spend her life as the second lead. I mean is it possible for any girl to accept that she is and will be the second most important person in someones life? I mean in general.
Now IF Di is most important next her kids would be important too right? I mean They are after all Arnavs Dis kids so second lead is not actually second lead here. It depends on how many kids Di choose to have in her life. 
I feel this kind of persons should never fall in love or get married in REAL life. They should just sacrifice their life for their loved ones and stay single .Because that way they can be devoted to their relative without having any burden of their own family.
I am not against Arnav but unless or untill he gets his priorities straight I DONT HAVE MUCH RESPEST FOR HIM YET.
A mans first priority should always be his wife and later his kids. 
Tell me one thing.Tomorrow if you will get married,will you tell your husband,"A mans first priority should always be his wife and later his kids so throw your parents,your siblings,your relatives out of your life and only stay with me.I should be the only person in your life and later our kids.Let your parents go to hell."
I am sorry to say but your post was mean and selfish.Just because a guy gets married that doesn't mean he should throw his relatives out of his life.A girl doesn't do that when she marries,how can a guy do that?It's not that he is completely neglecting khushi.He is giving her enough time.So what if he loves and respects his Di?His relationship with Anjali is since he is born whereas he knows Khushi only since few years.Anjali has always been with him in every situation.it's not that only he cares for anjali,anjali too cares for him.She too loves him.
Today you are talking about anjali,tomorrow you will tell the same thing about nani and NK too.

Edited by ritika06 - 10 August 2012 at 1:42pm

trina2010

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I see people are saying that these are two different relationships and they cannot/shouldn't be compared. I completely agree with that. Each have it's own place. But, isn't he (Arnav) the one who is doing the comparison, indirectly putting Khushi in the second place? Why does he keep on saying again and again that di is the most important person in his life? 

On a seperate note, I do think there is a point for this dialogue. Because, I do think eventually Khushi will become as important to him as his di. That's why the CVs keep on repeating the dialogue.

Edited by mayuri099 - 10 August 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptstrina2010

GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Are you somebody's sister? Because siblings can sometimes have this bond, this relationship that no other person understands. And in this case Arnav and Anjali pretty much raised each other since they didn't have any parents. They've both played an important part in each other's lives and they've known each other and been there for each other way before Khushi showed up in Arnav's life. I'm not saying that he should always put his sister first, no that's wrong. But I do understand why they're so close and why he's so protective of her.

trina2010

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Trina  Dear, I know what you mean , but here he is only talking about Anjali!  In yestarday's episode he already told her that"Kushi is his wife n she can do anything " infront of his family! Hope  When time comes he ll tell her how imp Kushi for him too!
   He can't refer both the names in the important persons list all the time.,  atleast in today's scene  he can't say so. Won't it look odd if he says Kushi n Di r important persons in my life when Dadi is talking abt Anji n Shyam ?  LOL
    At present Anji is not happy , her life is shattered. So he is more concerned abt her, but once her life settles down , when she ll be happy in her life with husband n kids , she won't be the most important person. Kushi n their kids ll be importtant for him! It takes a long time though!

Edited by Chaituv - 10 August 2012 at 1:49pm

trina2010

Go to top