India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Di is still MOST IMPORTANT? (Page 8)

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
i dont know ur age or status, but this is not uncommon!

i have experienced that too! shuru its ajeeb, but that doestn mean, that they dont sacrifise also for U!

mom is always no1 for most of the men... and anjali is ecual a mother to asr... so what???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I respect everyone's point of views Smile I like discussing the show in a healthy manner, and I am sorry if anything I say comes out too defensive. In my opinion, for Arnav Anjali has and will always be important, of course Khushi is and will share that place too, but it can't happen over night and moreover, I don't really think that dialogue was put in with any such intention, it was only to reason why he threw Shyam out of the house. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-trina2010

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Ok, I disagree here! Relationship with one's sister and with one's wife is different... completely different! 

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

<font color="#FF0033">i dont know ur age or status, but this is not uncommon!

i have experienced that too! shuru its ajeeb, but that doestn mean, that they dont sacrifise also for U!

mom is always no1 for most of the men... and anjali is ecual a mother to asr... so what???
</font>
Age or status? I mean I am 30 and married with kids.
Does that justify my status to you. I have seen life in a way and I know that no woman would tolerate this kind of declaration by her hubby constantly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsChaituv.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

But the way Arnav is behaving now-a-days  Khushi IS the most important person in his life ,

But he has put Anjali on a pedestal much higher than his everyday life.  There may be reasons for that  which will be out while deliving the past .

If Anjali asks him to die for her , he will willingly give his life for her and in that process make Khushi a widow , although it is with Khushi that he finds happiness.

I think most of us are too much Khushi-obsessive and judge all other characters in the show  based on how they deal with Khushi

trina2010

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@Ankita: Nothing in the show is without purpose. Everything gets two-three readings at least before getting enacted by the actors. True she cannot get importance over night but after what she has been through and she almost gave her life for him, does she not deserve importance? From last few days when he was defending Khushi in front of dadi that dialogue would've been added there as well, No? Something like Khushi is my wife and she's the most important or atleast important in my life and where she cannot come I don't think I'm needed there. Would that hurt? Today when he was talking about Anjali he didn't take a second to remind us and dadi about her importance. So comparison obviously kicks in especially one is giving everything for him and the other one is not giving a damn about him and is busy playing her hide&seek game!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptstrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Ok, I disagree here! Relationship with one's sister and with one's wife is different... completely different!
Who said its equal, but that does not mean one would constantly chant about his love for his Di . It's annoying and kinda humiliating for a wife.
I think for a change Khushi needs somebody now who would put her over everybody else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099OmNaMaSteOm

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by trina2010

Arnav still says that Di is the MOST IMP person in his life. Khushi has no problem with that. She is ready to spend her life as the second lead. I mean is it possible for any girl to accept that she is and will be the second most important person in someones life? I mean in general.
Now IF Di is most important next her kids would be important too right? I mean They are after all Arnavs Dis kids so second lead is not actually second lead here. It depends on how many kids Di choose to have in her life. 
I feel this kind of persons should never fall in love or get married in REAL life. They should just sacrifice their life for their loved ones and stay single .Because that way they can be devoted to their relative without having any burden of their own family.
I am not against Arnav but unless or untill he gets his priorities straight I DONT HAVE MUCH RESPEST FOR HIM YET.
A mans first priority should always be his wife and later his kids. 

like others said..Khushi is way stronger than Anjali..plus Khushi knows Anjali and Arnav are brother and sister...so obviously they will not share physical and sexual relationship like Arnav do with Khushi...so as long as Arnav doesn't share any relationship sexually, Khushi is happy...and please stop comparing relationships...it would be another story if it would be lavanya instead...but since it's Anjali..a sister who took care of him from very young age like a mother...can't compare the relationship with wife...in fact Khushi would fight with Arnav if he goes against his Di...I mean she would tell Aranv that he is not doing right by distancing himself from Anjali...many pleple even assume whether Arnav-Khushi are half sister- brother...seriously..they should stop spoily relationship...both..Arnav-Anjali and Arnav-Khushi are two different with different relationship...I highly prefer not to compare and give its receptive value to both relationship and also hope others do as well...

Just because Khushi is understanding and stronger she doesn't deserve importance. Even Khushi has risked her life for him and rescued him from kidnapping. If not for Khushi he would've been dead by now. Doesn't she deserve first priority? Who wants him to distance from Anjali or not take care of her? The problem is we don't needa hear every single day about his Di's importance. Do we hear the same thing about Khushi? NO! Then why should he keep chanting about his Di? Don't his actions speak louder?

you are not understanding the situation here...Arnav told Dadi today that Di is important because they were arguing regarding Shyam's matter...so when dadi told him that he is wrong and Shyam is right like his dad, he said that no, Di is important and whoever hurts her..he can't let her to get hurt or something...so here they were talking about Anjali-Shyam and his mom-dad..and if he would have said Khushi and Anjali are important, do you think Dadi would be like oh okay...dude she would be more irk...she hates Khushi nyways..and didn't you see how he stood up for Khushi yesterday? He clearly and loudly said that Khushi is his wife and she can do anything anytime...this means he has already given her importance in his life even before he slapped Shyam saying he (Shyam) has hurt two important people in his life...so, Arnav said di is important in front of his Dadi as he told her about Shyam...and anyways he hasn't said about Anjali being important in his life everyday nowdays..as he is busy wooing and flirting his wife...he has really balanced his relationship with both Khushi and Anjali...on the day of Raksha bandhan, he made both Anjali and Khushi happy...by wearing Payjama and gifting Khushi Channa and all...the important, he shared his past, about his mom to Khushi...now what you think...till now he has not opened up to anyone other than Anjali about his parents, but he did to Khushi..what does this means?? meaning, Khushi is too important in his life...yeah his ways of expressing is different, but Khushi understand and that is why she had accepted Arnav hugging him after getting the pearl neck less...yeah that's the another thing, that Khushi has to be treated equally, but not from only Arnav, but from all other Raizadas! I hope you are getting What I am saying...

trina2010

Go to top