Di is still MOST IMPORTANT? (Page 7)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Trina -

You cannot generalize the situation .

Imagine a young man of 30 - his father has just died , his mother is a cancer patient and needs his time and financial help .

He has his wife and a kid .

But at this point of time who needs him more , what should be this mans first priority?

So priority in ones life always depend on the situation , time and circumstances.

Coming to ASR...

ASR does not know Anjali is meeting Shyam . Arnav thinks Anjali is heartbroken and pregnant who needs both emotional and physical care . So at this moment he should be allowed to think that Anjali is more important than Khushi .
Khushi, fortunately is more reasonable and will support Arnav in his attempts to ensure Anjali's well-being .

I havent seen the episode, do not know what arnav has said.

I get what you mean. It always depends on circumstances. Anjali needed Arnav and he was there for her. Now she's feeling well and he's always there for her which is appreciated but does he really need to chant the same thing over and over again? Just now we started believing that yes khushi is important in his life too but then again Cvs throw it on our face taht nO it's Anjali who is the most important not Khushi.
The example you gave us, according to that obviously man will be there for his mom cuz she needs him but is he going to constantly keep shouting "his mom is the most important in his life"? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

<font color="#0000cc">Trina -</font>

<font color="#0000cc">You cannot generalize the situation .</font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000cc">Imagine a youngman of 30 - his father has just died , his mother is a cancer patient and needs his time and financial help . </font>

<font color="#0000cc">He has his wife and a kid . </font>

<font color="#0000cc">But at this point of time who needs him more , what should be this mans first priority?</font>

<font color="#0000cc">So priority in ones life always depend on the situation , time and circumstances.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Coming to ASR...</font>

<font color="#0000cc">ASR does not know Anjali is meeting Shyam . Arnav thinks Anjali is heartbroken and pregnant who needs both emotional and physical care . So at this moment he should be allowed to think that Anjali is more important than Khushi . </font>

<font color="#0000cc">Khushi, fortunately is more reasonable and will support Arnav in his attempts to ensure Anjali's well-being .</font>

<font color="#0000cc">I havent seen the episode, do not know what arnav has said. </font>

<strong>
Su Arnav did not say anything new. He said what he always says Di is the most important person in my life. My question is for how long. Ofcourse today Anjali is pregnant but tomorrow she won't be . I don't think the scenario would change even then.
Anyway Arnav is a fictional character but what I meant is in real life IF a hubby keeps chanting the same his married life is bound to get shattered. No woman in his right mind would accept this.
Anyway for a change I want Khushi to get pregnant now. See Anjali was always most imp in every bodies life. Now that she is pregnant she is being treated like a glass doll. Now if Khushi gets pregnant may be for a change people would treat her better. Maybe for a change she would be the MOST IMP PERSON in her hubbies life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.Deedeepa1

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devipalli

i think there should be no comparison between sibling and life partner relationship.As a sister she is the most imp and as a love khushi is the most imp for him...this is my opinion...Smile
agree wid u :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Arnav still says that Di is the MOST IMP person in his life. Khushi has no problem with that. She is ready to spend her life as the second lead. I mean is it possible for any girl to accept that she is and will be the second most important person in someones life? I mean in general.
Now IF Di is most important next her kids would be important too right? I mean They are after all Arnavs Dis kids so second lead is not actually second lead here. It depends on how many kids Di choose to have in her life. 
I feel this kind of persons should never fall in love or get married in REAL life. They should just sacrifice their life for their loved ones and stay single .Because that way they can be devoted to their relative without having any burden of their own family.
I am not against Arnav but unless or untill he gets his priorities straight I DONT HAVE MUCH RESPEST FOR HIM YET.
A mans first priority should always be his wife and later his kids. 

like others said..Khushi is way stronger than Anjali..plus Khushi knows Anjali and Arnav are brother and sister...so obviously they will not share physical and sexual relationship like Arnav do with Khushi...so as long as Arnav doesn't share any relationship sexually with any other women, Khushi is happy being a second woman in his life...and please stop comparing relationships...it would be another story if it would be lavanya instead...but since it's Anjali..a sister who took care of him from very young age like a mother...can't compare the relationship with wife...in fact Khushi would fight with Arnav if he goes against his Di...I mean she would tell Aranv that he is not doing right by distancing himself from Anjali...many pleple even assume whether Arnav-Khushi are half sister- brother...seriously..they should stop spoily relationship...both..Arnav-Anjali and Arnav-Khushi are two different with different relationship...I highly prefer not to compare and give its receptive value to both relationship and also hope others do as well...

Edited by Angel13 - 10 August 2012 at 1:17pm
chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ha ha ha

trina2010

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
It's okay they are bro-sis
What's bothering me is that Arnav loves his sister sooo much but it looks like Anjali doesn't like Arnav.

trina2010-Dreamer-

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by trina2010

Arnav still says that Di is the MOST IMP person in his life. Khushi has no problem with that. She is ready to spend her life as the second lead. I mean is it possible for any girl to accept that she is and will be the second most important person in someones life? I mean in general.
Now IF Di is most important next her kids would be important too right? I mean They are after all Arnavs Dis kids so second lead is not actually second lead here. It depends on how many kids Di choose to have in her life. 
I feel this kind of persons should never fall in love or get married in REAL life. They should just sacrifice their life for their loved ones and stay single .Because that way they can be devoted to their relative without having any burden of their own family.
I am not against Arnav but unless or untill he gets his priorities straight I DONT HAVE MUCH RESPEST FOR HIM YET.
A mans first priority should always be his wife and later his kids. 

like others said..Khushi is way stronger than Anjali..plus Khushi knows Anjali and Arnav are brother and sister...so obviously they will not share physical and sexual relationship like Arnav do with Khushi...so as long as Arnav doesn't share any relationship sexually, Khushi is happy...and please stop comparing relationships...it would be another story if it would be lavanya instead...but since it's Anjali..a sister who took care of him from very young age like a mother...can't compare the relationship with wife...in fact Khushi would fight with Arnav if he goes against his Di...I mean she would tell Aranv that he is not doing right by distancing himself from Anjali...many pleple even assume whether Arnav-Khushi are half sister- brother...seriously..they should stop spoily relationship...both..Arnav-Anjali and Arnav-Khushi are two different with different relationship...I highly prefer not to compare and give its receptive value to both relationship and also hope others do as well...

Just because Khushi is understanding and stronger she doesn't deserve importance. Even Khushi has risked her life for him and rescued him from kidnapping. If not for Khushi he would've been dead by now. Doesn't she deserve first priority? Who wants him to distance from Anjali or not take care of her? The problem is we don't needa hear every single day about his Di's importance. Do we hear the same thing about Khushi? NO! Then why should he keep chanting about his Di? Don't his actions speak louder?

trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

ha ha ha<div></div>
THE BEST reply I got so far.

.Kiran.

Go to top