Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Di is still MOST IMPORTANT? (Page 3)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Just imagine or put Anjali as Arnav's mother...you will get your answer...Do you feel irritated when he talks about his mother or if he says my mother is most important to me...we feel happy or proud when someone near us do that...there are some relationship which is incomparable and most important in their own place...Just ask yourself will you compare your parents with your life partner any time...If in life anytime any situation arise you have to choose between these two (It happens sometime due to circumstance) as an honest and ideal human being you should choose the right person but how difficult and heart wrenching it is just ask the people who had to do it (I know cause I faced it)...

And regarding kids own kids cannot be replaceable...Anjali's kid wont have the same impact on him as his own, not possible...because they are Anjali's part not Anjali herself and his kids are his part...
Anjali does not think the same about him folks. She has her own life and she proved that as soon as she chose to stay connected to Shyam despite knowing that Shyam did all these. Forget Khushi Shyam tried to kill her own bro. We know she did not get any proof but her bro was in danger. Did you ever see her asking him about his whereabouts? I think Anjalis priority is her hubby and kid and Arnav should do the same.
Khushi was never anyones priority and Arnav should do that because she deserves to be the same

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snepts.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Trina prepare to get rotten tomatoes.
How dare you talk about the poor pregnant lady like this?

mayuri099trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
trina I think this is two diff relationship...
Anjali is his sis and like a mother to him...

and Khushi is Arnav's wife...so I think this is two diff...
but one day for sure Arnav will do any thing only for Khushi but not for Anjali...

and also i Anjali's case she some times feel that Arnav and Khushi lied to him..when it comes to bua's health and all..
so she has a doubt in some conner will see how CV clear all these..
and also now this week I feel now only IPK back on real track..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Trina prepare to get rotten tomatoes.
How dare you talk about the poor pregnant lady like this?
Join here.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141715
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by trina2010

Just imagine or put Anjali as Arnav's mother...you will get your answer...Do you feel irritated when he talks about his mother or if he says my mother is most important to me...we feel happy or proud when someone near us do that...there are some relationship which is incomparable and most important in their own place...Just ask yourself will you compare your parents with your life partner any time...If in life anytime any situation arise you have to choose between these two (It happens sometime due to circumstance) as an honest and ideal human being you should choose the right person but how difficult and heart wrenching it is just ask the people who had to do it (I know cause I faced it)...

And regarding kids own kids cannot be replaceable...Anjali's kid wont have the same impact on him as his own, not possible...because they are Anjali's part not Anjali herself and his kids are his part...
Anjali does not think the same about him folks. She has her own life and she proved that as soon as she chose to stay connected to Shyam despite knowing that Shyam did all these. Forget Khushi Shyam tried to kill her own bro. We know she did not get any proof but her bro was in danger. Did you ever see her asking him about his whereabouts? I think Anjalis priority is her hubby and kid and Arnav should do the same.
Khushi was never anyones priority and Arnav should do that because she deserves to be the same

Just forget Anjali...She is like that and we dont regard her that much as we do Arnav...right?? She is doing that it is her selfishness and she is not that great as human being as Arnav...Thats why we love or respect Arnav a lot and not Anjali...Same applies to Khushi, if she thinks like Anjali we will stop loving her...
I would love to see Anjali actually trying to know the truth .
It seems either Shyam or Anjali made dadi come to RM so that dadi can throw Khushi out of RM and reinstate Shyam.
Dadi actually told Arnav that he is trusting the wrong person and punishing the innocent one. As in he supported Khushi and punished Shyam. Anjali is not saying a wrod against her dadi. She is the same woman who defended La from Nani several times.

She is SUPER SELFISH as of now.So she is like Arnavs mother does not work here anymore.She has her priorities and Arnav should have his own
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hmmm I can Not blame him for saying Di is important ! after knowing BOTH his Parent Suicide ! :) ! n Anjali is a girl n Anytime needs more Support ! a brother who saw his Parents Death will Love his Only sister MORE thn ANYONE :) ! 

Paramjit Goldie
Paramjit
Paramjit

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I totaly agree with you I am living example of that my ex-husband had me and his kids on the bottom of the list of importance. I was constanlty struggling tobe recogized as someone in his life.  We ended up splitting up because I was tired of competing with his family.  Like Khushi I didn't mind been second but then I got bumped in the list to been the last in the # system of important family.  In everything it was always my mom, dad, brother sister, friends, then myself and kids, we were always on the back burner.  But I hope Arnav continues to hold on to her as been the important person in his life.  He seems to forget everyone when he is around Khushi. 

trina2010OmNaMaSteOmanu17

Go to top