Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Di is still MOST IMPORTANT? (Page 2)

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devipalli

i think there should be no comparison between sibling and life partner relationship.As a sister she is the most imp and as a love khushi is the most imp for him...this is my opinion...Smile

i second u...Smile

even though i do feel very irritated by his constant chanting of diii...diii...but actually one cant draw any comparison...when the whole Raizada family is concerned...Anjali comes first...n when love comes...his Khushi comes first. That's my take.Smile

sometimes i feel...poor Arnav is just sandwiched between his sister n love...how he balances off both together without any of them feeling left out will surely be a TEST for him..Smile

Edited by -CoolChick- - 10 August 2012 at 10:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Katelyn

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
oh and since you mentioned kids...I feel bad for his kids too.May be his di's kids will be more important to him than his kids

trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Anjali is like his mother and Khushi is his life partner/love...

there is no comparing these two relationships

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLKatelyntrina2010

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
How are we even comparing the love Arnav has for Khushi and Anjali here, they are two important things. I agree Arnav hadn't given Khushi that rightful place so far, but gradually and slowly he is trying to correct himself, giving her the due respect and dignity as his wife and loved one. If he has said she's one of the two most important people in his life he has stood up for it. When Khushi's respect was at stake he spoke up for her, and today when his Di's well being was at stake he spoke up again. Just because Khushi is in his life now, he can't forget his Di for that, and tell her to fend for herself when she isn't in that condition. 
Do we girls get married go to our new families and completely forget out parents, sisters brothers and maternal family, do they cease to exist for us? So just because Arnav now loves Khushi, he is supposed to forget the only woman after Khushi who he had in the name of a family, who took place of his mother and took care of him all life and vice versa? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vishkhushSaraJLHorizonKatelyntrina2010rini_katgia.khan.annihilation.

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I dont agree with ur last line..a man's first priority is his/her mother..the janamdaata.Even god has placed mother's place above him. TongueAnd for arnav,Anjali is his mother.And arnav said di is MOST important but he didnt said ONLY di is important as he used to say earlier.So progress is definately there.For a person, two individuals can be equally important.And anjali n khushi both are MOST imp for him.And then follows d list of IMPORTANT people in his life like nani,akaash,mami etc.And there are some people who despite being his family are not even important for him like dadi,payal,khushi's parents,buaji etc.He is concerned about them but they really doesnt matter to him to that extent.And then comes the rest of d world about whom he is not even concerned.

annxtrina2010

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Ditto everythin anku said! honestly how can you even compare their love ? the love arnav has for his sister is different and the love he has for khushi is DIFFERENT! khushi just came in his life and slowly became a very important person in his life .. but ANJALI his DI has ALWAYS BEEN THERE! they are siblings and honestly the kind of place she has in life khushi kya no one else can take that place either!! its two different things and CANNOT BE COMPARED! seriously 

trina2010-Anku-

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
in thatscenario, dadi wouldent care if he said khushi, he had to explain dadi about anjali not khushi! :)
And yeah, in real life, could you love your wife or husband MORE than your sister, who toook care of you like a mother?
You can love them equally but i think sis is better, cuz you have spent a whole amount of life with her in which you needed a mother and father and anjali did it for him!If this was my sitiuation i would choose sister! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Go to top