India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Di is still MOST IMPORTANT? (Page 13)

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Trina - these relations cannot be compared.  They have to co exist. 
Di has been the center of his existence for way too long and he has felt a tremendous sense of responsibility and protectiveness for her.  It is hard to erase that quickly.  Besides, Khushi puts Di before him as well.  She has accepted her as someone who will drive her husband's actions.  She doesn't feel threatened.  And trust me, such equations do exist in real life...and very harmoniously.  It is upto Di to maintain a boundary and not interfere in the husband wife relationship (in other words, no gleekawats).

Also, ASR is a man of actions.  He never went to the temple for di (maybe with her but for different reasons). He never wore a kurta for her until now.  He now wants to remain married when he never entertained even the thought of marriage when Di brought it up.  So...his actions tell quite a different story.

Just my thought...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersDCgirlsana_sugarbuntrina2010Angel13SunoNa...sunaina02

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
@ ritika06 yeah maybe . But IPK has a very different kind of audience. Mahan, sacrificing Heroine kind does not work here.
Anyway I feel CVs should stop making IPK too Anjalicentric because clearly its not helping in the matter of TRP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06OmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Hi Trina - these relations cannot be compared. They have to co exist.
Di has been the center of his existence for way too long and he has felt a tremendous sense of responsibility and protectiveness for her. It is hard to erase that quickly. Besides, Khushi puts Di before him as well. She has accepted her as someone who will drive her husband's actions. She doesn't feel threatened. And trust me, such equations do exist in real life...and very harmoniously. It is upto Di to maintain a boundary and not interfere in the husband wife relationship (in other words, no gleekawats).

Also, ASR is a man of actions. He never went to the temple for di (maybe with her but for different reasons). He never wore a kurta for her until now. He now wants to remain married when he never entertained even the thought of marriage when Di brought it up. So...his actions tell quite a different story.

Just my thought...

But don't you think Di should also have same kind of feelings for his brother. Both were together throughout their life, both faced same kind of trauma , but why is it only Arnav who cares more for his Di and not his Di for him?
I personally feel Anjali is manipulationg him and he is letting himself be manipulated by her. Khushi s character is very unrealistic. No woman would tolerate this kind of behaviour of a man and still love him unconditionally.

sana_sugarbunOmNaMaSteOm

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by mommy2000

Hi Trina - these relations cannot be compared. They have to co exist.
Di has been the center of his existence for way too long and he has felt a tremendous sense of responsibility and protectiveness for her. It is hard to erase that quickly. Besides, Khushi puts Di before him as well. She has accepted her as someone who will drive her husband's actions. She doesn't feel threatened. And trust me, such equations do exist in real life...and very harmoniously. It is upto Di to maintain a boundary and not interfere in the husband wife relationship (in other words, no gleekawats).

Also, ASR is a man of actions. He never went to the temple for di (maybe with her but for different reasons). He never wore a kurta for her until now. He now wants to remain married when he never entertained even the thought of marriage when Di brought it up. So...his actions tell quite a different story.

Just my thought...

But don't you think Di should also have same kind of feelings for his brother. Both were together throughout their life, both faced same kind of trauma , but why is it only Arnav who cares more for his Di and not his Di for him?
I personally feel Anjali is manipulationg him and he is letting himself be manipulated by her. Khushi s character is very unrealistic. No woman would tolerate this kind of behaviour of a man and still love him unconditionally.

@bold: glee's character development has been non existent or questionable at best.  She accuses chottey of lying and is now is talking to random phantoms and oh so conspicuously!  Sometimes i wonder if they keep a story board.
Khushi was brought in to teach LA culture, traditions et al.  And she is now confused what comes first...suhaag raaat or phere.  Really?
Dadi has been MIA for 15 years and yet she knows glee is pregnant with a size 0 belly, and that shyam is innocent.  She tells Arnav that he is siding with the wrong party.  Pray tell me, no one has told her who the other party is (read Khushi).  Even if we assume shyam is instrumental...shouldn't it ring a bell in someone's mind? dadi, how do u know who the other party is??
I don't know who writes these dialogues...

as far as di manipulating feelings...everyone in the household including khushi gets manipulated by the porcelain doll.  It's no surprise.  Anjali drives the story and believe it or not, Shyam navigates it.

Edited by mommy2000 - 10 August 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeatherstrina2010sunaina02

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@mommy2000 exactly. This story has become all about Anjali and Shyam. From the beginning their is no change.
I wonder why PH wanted to give initial promos about Arnav and Khushi only when clearly IPK is all about Anji and Shyam and their love for each other or Arnav and Anjali siblings love where Arnav ready to give his life for the most IMP person in his life aka Anjali and Anjali does not care even a bit about him and runs after Shyam.
Exactly what name should we give to this love?

mommy2000CHIPPEDCUP

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

<font color="#FF0033">i dont know ur age or status, but this is not uncommon!

i have experienced that too! shuru its ajeeb, but that doestn mean, that they dont sacrifise also for U!

mom is always no1 for most of the men... and anjali is ecual a mother to asr... so what???
</font>
Age or status? I mean I am 30 and married with kids.
Does that justify my status to you. I have seen life in a way and I know that no woman would tolerate this kind of declaration by her hubby constantly.

me too, over 30, married with kid... it was no offence, just a Q... so chill yaar! Confused

and so long he is
also there for khushi , where is the problem?

he stands by her, doesnt put di over her... but the importance is di at first! with khushi he is just 6 months married!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mommy2000] Hi Trina - these relations cannot be compared. They have to co exist.

Just my thought...

Anjali didn't have same feeling toward her that's because She still. Elieved in love and does but Arnav didn't and most important Shyam was there he always showed his love and. Oncern toward her and her family even if that was fake where as for Arnav his di was everything as she took care of him and gave motherly love and warmth...even she must have told him about him bein an important constantly unti Shyam entered her life and you know as she believes in love her attaintion diverted toward him as he supported her and his brother in tough time and don't you see how she still rants how she doesn't want anything else. Eddie her chore being with her always... So both. Either and sister's way of expressing is very different...now it's up to us how we viewers see and interpret things on these types of analysis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
"she is ready to spend her life as the second lead"

Khushi understands and respects their relationship. As a viewer I did not find anything wrong with what he said today because I clearly know what Khushi means to him and he was talking about Shyam and Anjali. It had nothing to do with Khushi! Well it did but i'm glad he didn't open his mouth...

Edited by Emerald- - 10 August 2012 at 5:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychoootrina2010Angel13

Go to top