Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Di is still MOST IMPORTANT? (Page 12)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

Originally posted by trina2010

@ritika06 I am married for a while now. Have kids as well. Share a very good rapport with my in laws and SILs . They share their problems more to me then their own brother or son now. But it hurts IF someone hubby constantly reminds her that she is always the second lead. It creates problems between the spouse.

So do you ever feel that your husband should give more importance to you than his parents and sisters?No na because you know you have your place in his life and his other faminly members have their own place in his life.You can't take their place and they can't take your place.Similarly khushi too has understood the same thing.That's why she doesn't mind.

I don't but I would if he constantly chants about my SILs importance in his life. My elder SIL actually brought up my hubby. He loves and respects her a lot but he never keeps saying that SHE IS MOST IMP in his life in front of me. If he did I would have surely blasted him long ago. That's how it should be. By mentioning the same repeatedly Arnav is actually trying to convey that Anjali is most imp and NO ONE ELSE. No wife would tolerate that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvkbtrOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

@ritika06 I am married for a while now. Have kids as well. Share a very good rapport with my in laws and SILs . They share their problems more to me then their own brother or son now. But it hurts IF someone hubby constantly reminds her that she is always the second lead. It creates problems between the spouse.

So do you ever feel that your husband should give more importance to you than his parents and sisters?No na because you know you have your place in his life and his other faminly members have their own place in his life.You can't take their place and they can't take your place.Similarly khushi too has understood the same thing.That's why she doesn't mind.

I don't but I would if he constantly chants about my SILs importance in his life. My elder SIL actually brought up my hubby. He loves and respects her a lot but he never keeps saying that SHE IS MOST IMP in his life in front of me. If he did I would have surely blasted him long ago. That's how it should be. By mentioning the same repeatedly Arnav is actually trying to convey that Anjali is most imp and NO ONE ELSE. No wife would tolerate that.
Madam,if khushi can tolerate and forgive arvav for calling her characterless which is the biggest gaali ever for a woman,toh phir yeh uske saamne kuch bhi nahi hai.Tomorrow if arnav throws her out of his house na they also she will do the jaijaikaar of her arnavji.After all,she is so mahaan na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010kbtr

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
@ritika06 agree Khushi is shown to be Mahan . We all know that and that's where IPK is highly unrealistic. I know she is going to be HAPPY if Arnav throws her out and humiliate her for his Di or maybe even for his family. I am talking about REAL WORLD.
What Khushi does is highly UNREALISTIC.

OmNaMaSteOmkbtr

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Guys I think the point Trina (Trina please correct me if I m wrong) is trying to make is not about a one of incident today. She is talking about again and again Arnav pointing that out. What I believe she is driving at is if he keeps on constantly saying that Di is imp then Y not state the imp of his wife too. Yes he has started doing tat recently, he is showing in his actions tat his wife shud get imp but as compared to the Di gaatha its nothing..

Looking at RM anyone can see that Khushi is not being given the imp she deserves. Y is that bcos her own husband is not doing it. She has left her home and joined a new family bcos of whom? her husband so it is his responsibility to make her position secure in the household. Most times after a son gets married atleast mature mothers realize and do turn over the decision making regarding the sons life to the wife...which clearly is not the situation in RM where constantly Khushi is being shown tat she is the outsider..

Exactly. I am NOT talking about today's incident ONLY.

If it is not about today, I completely agree with ur point, he needs to know n let everyone know that Kushi is as imp as Anji. But I don't think even he thinks so, he loves Kushihavahe is important for him  but not as imp as his Di , she is always after Di . 
     Did we not see how he was standing like statue when Shyam accusing Kushi , he was still thinking of his fragile Di, he has least care for kushi's respect. When Kushi him to believe her only then he slapped him. 
   May be when Anji will be happy with her family , when she doesn't need his attention n care then he ll start giving more importance to Kushi. 
   I don't really understand why Anji being over pampered ,where is her baby bump anyway! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbuntrina2010kbtrOmNaMaSteOm

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

@ritika06 agree Khushi is shown to be Mahan . We all know that and that's where IPK is highly unrealistic. I know she is going to be HAPPY if Arnav throws her out and humiliate her for his Di or maybe even for his family. I am talking about REAL WORLD.
Obviously in real world, no one can tolerate that but you were talking about arnav and his di na?khushi is not the only heroine yaar,this sacrificing,mahaan,no self respect wali heroine is going on since Tulsis,Parvatis,Prernas,Archanas and now Khushi.D'oh
Blame Kekta maiya for that.LOL   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Obviously in real world, no one can tolerate that but you were talking about arnav and his di na?khushi is not the only heroine yaar,this sacrificing,mahaan,no self respect wali heroine is going on since Tulsis,Parvatis,Prernas,Archanas and now Khushi.D'oh
BlameKekta maiya for that.LOL   
Who are these people? If you are talking about other soaps then honestly I havent watched any .
Anyway Khushi has no self respect but she was not like this before and that bothers me.
Ofcourse she loves ASR but her self respect should have been intact even then. Somewhere down the line the CVs has sacrificed Khushis character to gain sympathy for Anjali. It's not good and maybe that's the reason the TRP dropped.
It's proved many times that audience is not happy about this Anjali Shyam drama. It's dragged too long and now it's getting really annoying where everybody is ONLY concerned for Anjali. I mean there are other people in the house too. IPK lost its charm and TRP rating ever since it became Anjalicentric.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Madam,if khushi can tolerate and forgive arvav for calling her characterless which is the biggest gaali ever for a woman,toh phir yeh uske saamne kuch bhi nahi hai.Tomorrow if arnav throws her out of his house na they also she will do the jaijaikaar of her arnavji.After all,she is so mahaan na.

He said characterless when he thought she was at fault but now he loves her right , then shhe should get  equal importance as Anji. Is she getting ? Ya Kushi is Mahan or else which gal will forgive His enormous humiliations  and  still live  with a person like Asr? 
  But  sad they were showing Kushi as a Mahan who has no self respect! 
   if Husband is giving importance to his parents then it doesn't nean he is giving any less importance to his wife. They can be equally important. Same applies to Asr too!

Edited by Chaituv - 10 August 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbuntrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

BlameKekta maiya for that.LOL   
Who are these people? If you are talking about other soaps then honestly I havent watched any .
Anyway Khushi has no self respect but she was not like this before and that bothers me.
Ofcourse she loves ASR but her self respect should have been intact even then. Somewhere down the line the CVs has sacrificed Khushis character to gain sympathy for Anjali. It's not good and maybe that's the reason the TRP dropped.
It's proved many times that audience is not happy about this Anjali Shyam drama. It's dragged too long and now it's getting really annoying where everybody is ONLY concerned for Anjali. I mean there are other people in the house too. IPK lost its charm and TRP rating ever since it became Anjalicentric.
you have not watched other soaps that's why you are affected.since last 12 years,we have been seing a sacrificing heroine in all the serials.this trend has been started by the great Ekta Kapoor and all the production houses have copied this idea of hers because this idea used to work.Earlier people used to love such mahaan heroines onscreen but nowadays people just give a big thumbs down to it but still cvs ko akal nahi aati.
I am really wondering why can't they really make something different instead of showing the same 'sacrificing nature of heroine'thing again and again?

trina2010kbtr

Go to top