India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Di is still MOST IMPORTANT? (Page 11)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@ritika06 I am married for a while now. Have kids as well. Share a very good rapport with my in laws and SILs . They share their problems more to me than their own brother or son now. But it hurts IF someones hubby constantly reminds her that she is always the second lead. It creates problems between the spouse.

Edited by trina2010 - 10 August 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptssana_sugarbunOmNaMaSteOm

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Guys I think the point Trina (Trina please correct me if I m wrong)  is trying to make is not about a one of incident today. She is talking about again and again Arnav pointing that out. What I believe she is driving at is if he keeps on constantly saying that Di is imp then Y not state the imp of his wife too. Yes he has started doing tat recently, he is showing in his actions tat his wife shud get imp but as compared to the Di gaatha its nothing..

Looking at RM anyone can see that Khushi is not being given the imp she deserves. Y is that bcos her own husband is not doing it. She has left her home and joined a new family bcos of whom? her husband so it is his responsibility to make her position secure in the household. Most times after a son gets married atleast mature mothers realize and do turn over the decision making regarding the sons life to the wife...which clearly is not the situation in RM where constantly Khushi is being shown tat she is the outsider..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptssana_sugarbuntrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenPanda.

Are you somebody's sister? Because siblings can sometimes have this bond, this relationship that no other person understands. And in this case Arnav and Anjali pretty much raised each other since they didn't have any parents. They've both played an important part in each other's lives and they've known each other and been there for each other way before Khushi showed up in Arnav's life. I'm not saying that he should always put his sister first, no that's wrong. But I do understand why they're so close and why he's so protective of her.
It's one sided and hence the problem. Anjali never declared her love for her bro that way ever. IF for her her spouse is more important shouldn't it be the same for Arnav?
So far have you ever saw Anjali asking about Arnavs well being. She was annoyed when her bro was happy because she was not happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devipalli

i think there should be no comparison between sibling and life partner relationship.As a sister she is the most imp and as a love khushi is the most imp for him...this is my opinion...Smile

totally agreed Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

@ritika06 I am married for a while now. Have kids as well. Share a very good rapport with my in laws and SILs . They share their problems more to me then their own brother or son now. But it hurts IF someone hubby constantly reminds her that she is always the second lead. It creates problems between the spouse.
So do you ever feel that your husband should give more importance to you than his parents and sisters?No na because you know you have your place in his life and his other faminly members have their own place in his life.You can't take their place and they can't take your place.Similarly khushi too has understood the same thing.That's why she doesn't mind.

Edited by ritika06 - 10 August 2012 at 2:10pm

Emerald-trina2010Angel13

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Guys I think the point Trina (Trina please correct me if I m wrong) is trying to make is not about a one of incident today. She is talking about again and again Arnav pointing that out. What I believe she is driving at is if he keeps on constantly saying that Di is imp then Y not state the imp of his wife too. Yes he has started doing tat recently, he is showing in his actions tat his wife shud get imp but as compared to the Di gaatha its nothing..

Looking at RM anyone can see that Khushi is not being given the imp she deserves. Y is that bcos her own husband is not doing it. She has left her home and joined a new family bcos of whom? her husband so it is his responsibility to make her position secure in the household. Most times after a son gets married atleast mature mothers realize and do turn over the decision making regarding the sons life to the wife...which clearly is not the situation in RM where constantly Khushi is being shown tat she is the outsider..

Exactly. I am NOT talking about today's incident ONLY.

sana_sugarbunthechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I think you are not getting my point. Yes nowadays he's giving Khushi that importance and Anjali is getting her importance. Both are getting their importance then what's up with the constant reminder of one's importance only? Yesterday and day before yesterday he was defending Khushi as well, why couldn't he talk about Khushi's importance just like he was talking about Anjali's importance?

but dear today when he said that it was about Anjali -Shyam and his parents and not Khushi...why would he put Khushi in between all...I mean she was no where there in that discussion...and now days...I don't think he is consent reminding of only once importance...when it comes to Anjali, he only talks about Anjali and when it comes to Khushi he does the same thing...he even defended Khushi in front of Anjali..didn't he...then, what's the point of putting Khushi in between in all these...

Did I say he needed to mention Khushi today? NO! I meant either he should've said that same thing Khushi when he was defending Khushi or today he shouldn't have mentioned that line while talking about Anjali!

but dear like I said before..his ways of expressing with Anjali and Khushi are different...like how he confessed his feeling for Khushi to Anjali..he said it openly with his heart, but when it comes to Khushi, he cannot express it..he said I Love you on the phone..that's it...further he cannot...even when she left RM he did all the drama to bring her back, but didn't say or expressed his feelings apart from asking her whether it is all easy for her to end the marriage...so what he didn't said the same thing to Khushi when he was defending her..it same thing meant for him as he is not so good with expressing it when it comes to Khushi...and you know what..I can't explain you further if you can't understand...so just read this...I hope you can understand that...

There you go! You, yourself, admitted his way are different and exactly that's where the difference kicks in! 

sneptsChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
there can be no comparison between a sister and a wife
both relations have their own importance...

Go to top