Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Trina  Dear, I know what you mean , but here he is only talking about Anjali!  In yestarday's episode he already told her that"Kushi is his wife n she can do anything " infront of his family! Hope  When time comes he ll tell her how imp Kushi for him too!
   He can't refer both the names in the important persons list all the time.,  atleast in today's scene  he can't say so. Won't it look odd if he says Kushi n Di r important persons in my life when Dadi is talking abt Anji n Shyam ?  ðŸ˜†
    At present Anji is not happy , her life is shattered. So he is more concerned abt her, but once her life settles down , when she ll be happy in her life with husband n kids , she won't be the most important person. Kushi n their kids ll be importtant for him! It takes a long time though!

Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

I think you are not getting my point. Yes nowadays he's giving Khushi that importance and Anjali is getting her importance. Both are getting their importance then what's up with the constant reminder of one's importance only? Yesterday and day before yesterday he was defending Khushi as well, why couldn't he talk about Khushi's importance just like he was talking about Anjali's importance?

but dear today when he said that it was about Anjali -Shyam and his parents and not Khushi...why would he put Khushi in between all...I mean she was no where there in that discussion...and now days...I don't think he is consent reminding of only once importance...when it comes to Anjali, he only talks about Anjali and when it comes to Khushi he does the same thing...he even defended Khushi in front of Anjali..didn't he...then, what's the point of putting Khushi in between in all these...
Originally posted by: trina2010

I would love to see Anjali actually trying to know the truth .

It seems either Shyam or Anjali made dadi come to RM so that dadi can throw Khushi out of RM and reinstate Shyam.
Dadi actually told Arnav that he is trusting the wrong person and punishing the innocent one. As in he supported Khushi and punished Shyam. Anjali is not saying a wrod against her dadi. She is the same woman who defended La from Nani several times.

She is SUPER SELFISH as of now.So she is like Arnavs mother does not work here anymore.She has her priorities and Arnav should have his own

I agree completely Anjali is beahving super selfish and thats why said just forget her...She is not at all an honest human being or deserve to be the mother figure in Arnav's life at the moment what she is doing...She is just acting like a blind wife and hypocrite...As I believe if she really believe Shyam she should immediately leave her brother's house to support her husband rather than creating prob in his personal life with his wife...I made a post on this couple of weeks back also, see below-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3105830

She is not even trying to know the truth...I dont know what CV has in their mind for her, but if this contunues she should be soon out of Arnav's life and priority...In real life also when a mother figure does this kind of thing to their kids she doesnt get the same respect or love from her son/daughter when they come to know it...

But reality is the thing we know, Arnav doesnt know...He is seeing her weak, sad and cheated by her husband..He thinks she accepted her brothers word without even thinking and devastated with husband...So he is right in his own place supporting and showing max love and strength to his sister in the most needed time of her life...I dont know wht CV will do but my feeling is if they show practically soon Anjali will be exposed and Arnav's eye will open...
Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I respectfully wanna say this that I DISAGREE! Just because Anjali (his sister) is most important to him doesn't mean Khushi isn't. Everything is not about competition. People should just accept others the way they are and this is the way Arnav is. He has been through a traumatic experience in his life with both his parents committing suicides and him having only his Di with him at that time. It is natural for him to develop such strong feelings for his only remaining/ alive sibling/ member of the immediate family.

There is nothing wrong for Anjali being the most important person in Arnav's life. It just shows how in depth and mature his character really is. Ek larki pay marnay wali laakhon aashiq mil jaayen gay: Romeo, Majnu, Farhaad, Ranjha etc... but have you ever seen brothers like that? I think that's very unique to Arnav.

As far as Khushi is concerned. I find that the place that she has in Arnav's life in terms of being a wife/ her proximity to him/ the way he showers his love on her in his own style, I don't see him doing that with any other female. Not even Lavanya. Khushi has her own importance in his life which is unmatched by any other girl. He can't love another girl in the way he loves Khushi (gal and guy type of love). He is a rich businessman and stays surrounded with beautiful women but the feeling that she evokes in him can't be found in him being with any other girl.

After marriage only wife+ kids shouldn't be most important for a guy, but a guy who creates a balance between his own family (parents, siblings, relatives) and his wife+kids is the really MAN.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Ankita: Nothing in the show is without purpose. Everything gets two-three readings at least before getting enacted by the actors. True she cannot get importance over night but after what she has been through and she almost gave her life for him, does she not deserve importance? From last few days when he was defending Khushi in front of dadi that dialogue would've been added there as well, No? Something like Khushi is my wife and she's the most important or atleast important in my life and where she cannot come I don't think I'm needed there. Would that hurt? Today when he was talking about Anjali he didn't take a second to remind us and dadi about her importance. So comparison obviously kicks in especially one is giving everything for him and the other one is not giving a damn about him and is busy playing her hide&seek game!

All I mean is that I don't think Khushi was involved in that scene, not literally but even the situation being discussed didn't have her involved at that moment, so he probably couldn't mention Khushi there. As far as Anjali goes she IS a very important part of his life, also because he takes her as his mother. And till now he has no reason to think that Di can be any less important than she has always been for him.

I love Khushi as much and want to see her getting her due respect and dignity but with all due respect to others I definitely feel for Anjali too, because if the past affected Arnav it has affected Anjali too..

Anyways my opinion is nothing short of what yours is, I just don't feel the love between two siblings and couple can be compared. 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angel13

but dear today when he said that it was about Anjali -Shyam and his parents and not Khushi...why would he put Khushi in between all...I mean she was no where there in that discussion...and now days...I don't think he is consent reminding of only once importance...when it comes to Anjali, he only talks about Anjali and when it comes to Khushi he does the same thing...he even defended Khushi in front of Anjali..didn't he...then, what's the point of putting Khushi in between in all these...

Did I say he needed to mention Khushi today? NO! I meant either he should've said that same thing Khushi when he was defending Khushi or today he shouldn't have mentioned that line while talking about Anjali!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

All I mean is that I don't think Khushi was involved in that scene, not literally but even the situation being discussed didn't have her involved at that moment, so he probably couldn't mention Khushi there. As far as Anjali goes she IS a very important part of his life, also because he takes her as his mother. And till now he has no reason to think that Di can be any less important than she has always been for him.

I love Khushi as much and want to see her getting her due respect and dignity but with all due respect to others I definitely feel for Anjali too, because if the past affected Arnav it has affected Anjali too..

Anyways my opinion is nothing short of what yours is, I just don't feel the love between two siblings and couple can be compared. 

I didn't say he needed to mention KHushi today. I'm saying same thing could have been added about Khushi yesterday or day before yesterday  while he was defending her. Obviously it was about Anjali today so it was about her only & I didn't want Khushi's  mention either. That line about being important could've been avoided or the same line could've been added about KHushi too when yesterday he was defending Khushi!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Also I want to add that Arnav is not a VOCAL lover. He shows his love and his hate, his intensity and his passion only through his actions. He is not gonna give a bhashan or speak words like "Khushi is very important to me". His actions like believing Khushi over Shyam PROVED that.

So plzz try to read into his actions to understand him. Arnav Singh Raizada does not need words to describe him or his feelings.

Plus Anjali I believe is very very damaged from within and only uses religion to hide her insecurities and her inner damage. She needs psychiatric help as she is refusing to look at reality/ true face of her husband and wants to live in her PERFECT fantasy world. I won't blame her cause I just can't blame a victim/ sick person.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Did I say he needed to mention Khushi today? NO! I meant either he should've said that same thing Khushi when he was defending Khushi or today he shouldn't have mentioned that line while talking about Anjali!

but dear like I said before..his ways of expressing with Anjali and Khushi are different...like how he confessed his feeling for Khushi to Anjali..he said it openly with his heart, but when it comes to Khushi, he cannot express it..he said I Love you on the phone..that's it...further he cannot...even when she left RM he did all the drama to bring her back, but didn't say or expressed his feelings apart from asking her whether it is all easy for her to end the marriage...so what he didn't said the same thing to Khushi when he was defending her..it same thing meant for him as he is not so good with expressing it when it comes to Khushi...and you know what..I can't explain you further if you can't understand...so just read this...I hope you can understand that...

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
@ritika06 I am married for a while now. Have kids as well. Share a very good rapport with my in laws and SILs . They share their problems more to me than their own brother or son now. But it hurts IF someones hubby constantly reminds her that she is always the second lead. It creates problems between the spouse.Edited by trina2010 - 11 years ago