Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thechaigirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Edit: LOL I thought I said it but looks like i did not...I agree khushi should imp .

For a minute I am going to ignore Anjali and Arnav history and write my reply...

Ok I see a lot of people saying sibblings and spouse are equally important etc. Ok in emotional terms tat is true.  But realistically if you look at it. After a certain age your spouse becomes more important. See as we grow up responsibilities change ultimately u do not live with your siblings, ur spouse is the one who is going to face the thick and thin with you. Whatever happens in our lives the first and the maximum impact will be on the spouse. Be it financial problems we face, physical problems or even emotional issues as ultimately end of the day u do share ur most private space with your spouse daily.

Now coming to Arnav and Anjali. Anjali is most imp to Arnav but is Arnav getting equal imp in Anjalis life. No, she is giving imp to her husband and she is not trusting her brother. A brother who has gone to great lengths for her. So why should we not expect Arnav to give the same imp to Khushi.Ultimately in dealing with shyam who helped him it was not his sister it was his wife. Who know tomorrow Anjali may leave the house with her husband who will remain to support him then, his wife.

My answer is just based on realistic expectations, no matter wat after a point ur spouse is the only one who can truly be there for u... as parents get old we share our happiness with them but  we dont even share half our concerns so as not to worry them in old age...it is the spouse then on whom we lean.
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harshitha

dadi, anjali & ASR all 3 have double standards big time

Dadi proved she is ASR and Anjali ki dadi in hypocrisy ðŸ˜†
She happily blamed Arnav's mom - she was a weak woman - and WHAT is Dadi herself??? She ran off leaving 2 kids alone to survive on their own just after they lost both their parents? Such a strong woman.. nahi?
Baat karti hain... ðŸ¤¢
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

For a minute I am going to ignore Anjali and Arnav history and write my reply...

Ok I see a lot of people saying sibblings and spouse are equally important etc. Ok in emotional terms tat is true.  But realistically if you look at it. After a certain age your spouse becomes more important. See as we grow up responsibilities change ultimately u do not live with your siblings, ur spouse is the one who is going to face the thick and thin with you. Whatever happens in our lives the first and the maximum impact will be on the spouse. Be it financial problems we face, physical problems or even emotional issues as ultimately end of the day u do share ur most private space with your spouse daily.

Now coming to Arnav and Anjali. Anjali is most imp to Arnav but is Arnav getting equal imp in Anjalis life. No, she is giving imp to her husband and she is not trusting her brother. A brother who has gone to great lengths for her. So why should we not expect Arnav to give the same imp to Khushi.Ultimately in dealing with shyam who helped him it was not his sister it was his wife. Who know tomorrow Anjali may leave the house with her husband who will remain to support him then, his wife.

My answer is just based on realistic expectations, no matter wat after a point ur spouse is the only one who can truly be there for u... as parents get old we share our happiness with them but  we dont even share half our concerns so as not to worry them in old age...it is the spouse then on whom we lean.

lovely response, i had similar thoughts but you put it so nicely

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Harshitha

i agree with u

Anjali is a selfish sis i have ever seen
ASR needs to change this attitude soon

i feel so bad for Khushi

in real life this logic doesnt work, it leads to divorces very soon
Khushi is being portrayed like a dummy doll, anjali some bimaar gudiya & ASR like the only messed up person in life

Exactly in real life in someone's hubby keeps chanting like this it leads to divorce. No woman in her right mind would love a man unconditionally IF the same man keeps saying that DI is the most imp person in my life.
If Arnav is there with Anji all her life, so did Anji. Not only that Arnav protects her financially as well but she never ever declared her love for Chhote openly. She never said that he is most imp to her.
Arnav leads a hard reality check soon and suffer otherwise he would never learn.
Khushi needs to run away from this mental asylum ASAP and let Arnav stay with the most imp person in his life.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vellainsaan

Dadi proved she is ASR and Anjali ki dadi in hypocrisy ðŸ˜†
She happily blamed Arnav's mom - she was a weak woman - and WHAT is Dadi herself??? She ran off leaving 2 kids alone to survive on their own just after they lost both their parents? Such a strong woman.. nahi?
Baat karti hain... ðŸ¤¢

this is why i have no respect for dadi, anjali respect i dont feel for this character any more
even im a sis but not like the way she is being portrayed sheesh

kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

i second u...😊

even though i do feel very irritated by his constant chanting of diii...diii...but actually one cant draw any comparison...when the whole Raizada family is concerned...Anjali comes first...n when love comes...his Khushi comes first. That's my take.😊

sometimes i feel...poor Arnav is just sandwiched between his sister n love...how he balances off both together without any of them feeling left out will surely be a TEST for him..😊

That's what this drama is about!
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No point in comparing a siblings bond with that of a couple!!

With that said , a man has many roles to play just like any woman.. A man is a husband, yes, but he is also a son, a brother, an uncle, a father and if he fails to manages all his relations- that man deserves no respect at all!!

Arnav has NOT done right as a husband but one cant deny that he is getting there!

Today he was talking about Di, yesterday he was siding khushi- a perfect balance!
Edited by Jameelah52 - 11 years ago
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

It does not matter whether she is stronger or not. After what she went through for this man she should be his TOP PRIORITY that's it. He should constantly remind her the same whether she needs it or not.

[/QOTE]
I agree. Although the loves are of different types.

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Trina -

You cannot generalize the situation .

Imagine a young man of 30 - his father has just died , his mother is a cancer patient and needs his time and financial help .

He has his wife and a kid .

But at this point of time who needs him more , what should be this mans first priority?

So priority in ones life always depend on the situation , time and circumstances.

Coming to ASR...

ASR does not know Anjali is meeting Shyam . Arnav thinks Anjali is heartbroken and pregnant who needs both emotional and physical care . So at this moment he should be allowed to think that Anjali is more important than Khushi .
Khushi, fortunately is more reasonable and will support Arnav in his attempts to ensure Anjali's well-being .

I havent seen the episode, do not know what arnav has said.

I get what you mean. It always depends on circumstances. Anjali needed Arnav and he was there for her. Now she's feeling well and he's always there for her which is appreciated but does he really need to chant the same thing over and over again? Just now we started believing that yes khushi is important in his life too but then again Cvs throw it on our face taht nO it's Anjali who is the most important not Khushi.
The example you gave us, according to that obviously man will be there for his mom cuz she needs him but is he going to constantly keep shouting "his mom is the most important in his life"? 
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sunaina02

<font color="#0000cc">Trina -</font>

<font color="#0000cc">You cannot generalize the situation .</font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000cc">Imagine a youngman of 30 - his father has just died , his mother is a cancer patient and needs his time and financial help . </font>

<font color="#0000cc">He has his wife and a kid . </font>

<font color="#0000cc">But at this point of time who needs him more , what should be this mans first priority?</font>

<font color="#0000cc">So priority in ones life always depend on the situation , time and circumstances.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Coming to ASR...</font>

<font color="#0000cc">ASR does not know Anjali is meeting Shyam . Arnav thinks Anjali is heartbroken and pregnant who needs both emotional and physical care . So at this moment he should be allowed to think that Anjali is more important than Khushi . </font>

<font color="#0000cc">Khushi, fortunately is more reasonable and will support Arnav in his attempts to ensure Anjali's well-being .</font>

<font color="#0000cc">I havent seen the episode, do not know what arnav has said. </font>

<strong>

Su Arnav did not say anything new. He said what he always says Di is the most important person in my life. My question is for how long. Ofcourse today Anjali is pregnant but tomorrow she won't be . I don't think the scenario would change even then.
Anyway Arnav is a fictional character but what I meant is in real life IF a hubby keeps chanting the same his married life is bound to get shattered. No woman in his right mind would accept this.
Anyway for a change I want Khushi to get pregnant now. See Anjali was always most imp in every bodies life. Now that she is pregnant she is being treated like a glass doll. Now if Khushi gets pregnant may be for a change people would treat her better. Maybe for a change she would be the MOST IMP PERSON in her hubbies life.