Di is still MOST IMPORTANT? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I was gunna point this out. He still says sheisthe most important. Ihavea strong feeling, we will get rift between bro-sis and that's when he will set his priorities right!

&Peopleno one is comparingtheirlove. It's abouttheimportance. No one's asking him to forget his DI but constantly chanting "DI is the most important" is irritating and shows what importance Khushi holds in his life. NO girls don't forget their families when they get married but they don't keep chanting their families importance either. If Khushi starts chanting her parents' in her in laws, ASR won't think twice before blasting her off.

Exctly MY POINT. He keeps chanting that. Have we ever heard Anji saying the same for her brother? No we did not? We definitely heard her saying things like Shyam is my life, can't live without Shyam type of words. But never words like Chhote is most important in my life kinda words. NEVER.
She never even asked Chhote about his well being after he came back from the kidnapping fiasco. She was in fact jealous to see him happy. I think Arnav needs a reality check very soon . He does not deserve Khushi at all unless or untill he redeems himself fully and accept her as the most IMP person in his life.
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I was gunna point this out. He still says she is the most important. I have a strong feeling, we will get rift between bro-sis and that's when he will set his priorities right!

& People no one is comparing their love. It's about the importance. No one's asking him to forget his DI but constantly chanting "DI is the most important" is irritating and shows what importance Khushi holds in his life. NO girls don't forget their families when they get married but they don't keep chanting their families importance either. If Khushi starts chanting her parents' in her in laws, ASR won't think twice before blasting her off. 

@bold : THIS. I'm not getting into who is more important in ASR's life debate but IF Khushi had a brother and God forbids she even uttered a word of praise about him over ASR, she would've been blasted.
Garima told Khushi that she should go back to RM, bcuz a bahu shouldn't stay at parent's place for this long... errmm what about Anjali? She seems to be living with her brother for more than a year now.. 
Dadi will kill Khushi if she stays in her maayka but she wants Damaadji as ghar jamaai? 
A guy must think of wife and sister equally but a girl should always give priority to her husband. Kya bakwaas hai yeh? ðŸ˜•

Hypocrisy. Sigh!

Sorry it came out as rant 
I'l have to disagree, with due respect obviously.
I mean Arnav did say 'These two (Anjali and Khushi) are the most important people in my life'. But the importance of Khushi in his life and the imporance of Anjali cant be compared. Anjali is like a mother figure for him. His only direct family left. Only one who shared his pain throughout his life. Khushi came much much later.
As for the Gupta people, i hate it when they tell her again and again she's adopted. As they did on her marriage. 
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Khushi and Anjali are in different positions… One is his sister and one his wife… In their own respective positions, each one is equally important… But Khushi is stronger and knows her importance in his life so she does not needed to be repeatedly reminded…
It does not matter whether she is stronger or not. After what she went through for this man she should be his TOP PRIORITY that's it. He should constantly remind her the same whether she needs it or not.
Originally posted by trina2010

Exctly MY POINT. He keeps chanting that. Have we ever heard Anji saying the same for her brother? No we did not? We definitely heard her saying things like Shyam is my life, can't live without Shyam type of words. But never words like Chhote is most important in my life kinda words. NEVER.
She never even asked Chhote about his well being after he came back from the kidnapping fiasco. She was in fact jealous to see him happy. I think Arnav needs a reality check very soon . He does not deserve Khushi at all unless or untill he redeems himself fully and accept her as the most IMP person in his life.

True. Poojali just leaves bad taste in my mouth. I'm telling you  once Arnav finds about this Poojali's hide and seek game, his priorities will change and he'll realize who's more important Khushi or Anjali and who loves him more! Seriously ASR needa redeem him badly. He really does! I still want Khushi to leave him!:P
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I'l have to disagree, with due respect obviously.
I mean Arnav did say 'These two (Anjali and Khushi) are the most important people in my life'. But the importance of Khushi in his life and the imporance of Anjali cant be compared. Anjali is like a mother figure for him. His only direct family left. Only one who shared his pain throughout his life. Khushi came much much later.
As for the Gupta people, i hate it when they tell her again and again she's adopted. As they did on her marriage. 

If that's the case, does he really need to keep chanting her name and say she's "THE MOST IMPORTANT" ? "THE MOST IMPORTANT" does bring comparisons in! If that's the reason for him to keep chanting her name then I think Khushi should keep chanting Gupta family's name, after all they adopted her, NO? 
Didn't Khushi risk her own life for him? How much did she go through?

After their secret marriage, what are parents supposed to say? They were her step-parents and after what she did, she kinda deserved that. I don't blame Guptas here!
i agree with u
Anjali is a selfish sis i have ever seen
ASR needs to change this attitude soon

i feel so bad for Khushi

in real life this logic doesnt work, it leads to divorces very soon
Khushi is being portrayed like a dummy doll, anjali some bimaar gudiya & ASR like the only messed up person in life

For me priority of old ppl who stood by me will never change when someone new comes into my life ... be it in friendship or be it in relationship... my parents will be my first priority even after I get married... I guess for almost all parents are most important in their life irrespective of who comes and leaves... here Anji is mother figure to Arnav , why do you think she should not be given priority... they both have been for each other in worst phases of their life... Arnav knows Khushi only from a year and yes I agree Khushi has done a lot for Arnav , she deserves rightful place and Arnav does give her lot of importance as seen in past few epi...Since they did not show in detail as to how Anji always loved Arnav since childhood and what and all she did for him its not right for us to assume she dint do anything... I am still not sure how she bcame a limp... in initial episodes we all saw how Anji used to try and console , remind ASr of his future , wish his life gets better and so forth... I would have personally disliied ASR if he would say Khushi matters to him more than Anji now atleast not until Anji does something really upsetting... For me Arnav's stance is right...Anji is his sister , his mother , his family since he lost his parents... Khushi is now part of it only recently... Arnav is a true gentleman in this aspect 😊
Originally posted by vellainsaan

@bold : THIS. I'm not getting into who is more important in ASR's life debate but IF Khushi had a brother and God forbids she even uttered a word of praise about him over ASR, she would've been blasted.
Garima told Khushi that she should go back to RM, bcuz a bahu shouldn't stay at parent's place for this long... errmm what about Anjali? She seems to be living with her brother for more than a year now.. 
Dadi will kill Khushi if she stays in her maayka but she wants Damaadji as ghar jamaai? 
A guy must think of wife and sister equally but a girl should always give priority to her husband. Kya bakwaas hai yeh? ðŸ˜•

Hypocrisy. Sigh!

Sorry it came out as rant 

dadi, anjali & ASR all 3 have double standards big time

Trina -

You cannot generalize the situation .

Imagine a young man of 30 - his father has just died , his mother is a cancer patient and needs his time and financial help .

He has his wife and a kid .

But at this point of time who needs him more , what should be this mans first priority?

So priority in ones life always depend on the situation , time and circumstances.

Coming to ASR...

ASR does not know Anjali is meeting Shyam . Arnav thinks Anjali is heartbroken and pregnant who needs both emotional and physical care . So at this moment he should be allowed to think that Anjali is more important than Khushi .
Khushi, fortunately is more reasonable and will support Arnav in his attempts to ensure Anjali's well-being .

I havent seen the episode, do not know what arnav has said.