Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

~* PSH WU 10th Aug Depressed Sugni & Vikram*~ (Page 2)

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
 only filler episode.. only one thing is good,after ages i enjoyed G scene,maa-beti scene was nice,... last part was useless.. maha boreBoring 
and my prediction for monday...  Writing   in ramleela.. definitely some body would taunting sug and because of rewa VS will not able to support her.. so obviously new adi will support her.. and will became prince charming.., Prince   specially... . in G's eye...no wonder if one day rewa say to sug.. i found ur dulha in adi.. Shocked Cry   i know in coming week we can see some development  between adi,G and sug.. 
cvs i wanna kill u..  Recoil   and please show some secret of rewa atleast how me bear this phase without some hope... Candle 

Edited by croziaxx - 10 August 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrlidvin-rupa-pyar-ishk

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

yes...i too dint understand what does Ramstory has to do lies.

and see the style they show adi and Vik as if comparing Ram and Ravan..I hated it.

nes adi looks older i mean if i copare to old Adi then he was looking more kind of nephew..I hope u got the point.

Yes, fans of TVS-Sugni or people critical of the show are now banned on Zeetv FB page. Posts are being deleted of fans (not of IF forum) who want to quit the show if TVS-Sugni do not happen. Anyone comiserating about the end of this jodi are not allowed to post - the moderator banned everyone yesterday following an avalanche of posts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
You guys should just take chill pill. Seems 2me u r investing way to much in this serial. Let them tell the story.

fungirl09

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

You guys should just take chill pill. Seems 2me u r investing way to much in this serial. Let them tell the story.
Why should we take a chill pill? And who are you to decide if we are investing too much time in this show or not? That's our choice and if it does not infringe upon you, then why do you have issue?

Edited by Laila2009 - 10 August 2012 at 5:43pm

-rupa-

FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Arti wow thanks a lot for the update
Wonder what will happen ... waiting on Monday's episode
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
thanks for the update 
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Originally posted by stephhh

not liking how the story is progressing...

now they r also banning sugvi fans from their fb pages

so it means they will put pressure on us to view the cr*p of adi sugni??? Good luck cvs but I will soon b out of this...

Sara what do you mean they're banning sugvi Fans????

in PSH official fb page, the mods ban all the fans who post cmnts in favor of sugvi...they hve banned me, Laila and deleted cmnts also. check this Shelly.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141393

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index