Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Rasleela...haye krishna... (Page 8)

-DevAkshi- IF-Rockerz
-DevAkshi-
-DevAkshi-

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 7288

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

didnt watch epi as mandir gayi thi

just came here to ask who finally is becoming radha-krishna...1st page ke disc se lag rha is it RB-gay3Crywhy cvs are giving me reasons to hate yrkkkhAngry


Are nhi naksh hi bane hain..

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 3003

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

 guys some body asked mj he told nk vl do krishna role ak vl be radha

after watching today epi i felt nk vl not do any role hope v see some naksh scenes during krishna leela
it is true na...ill start crying if RB-Gy3 become radhe-krishnaCry

Edited by preksha1 - 10 August 2012 at 11:19am
ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 3003

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Originally posted by preksha1

didnt watch epi as mandir gayi thi

just came here to ask who finally is becoming radha-krishna...1st page ke disc se lag rha is it RB-gay3Crywhy cvs are giving me reasons to hate yrkkkhAngry


Are nhi naksh hi bane hain..
per akshara gay3 ko koi aisa role to zarur degi jisme vo dance kar sake...kahin use radha na banade,agar vo radha bani i m not going watcht it for a secOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DevAkshi-

YR_Naksh Goldie
YR_Naksh
YR_Naksh

Joined: 10 September 2007
Posts: 1558

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by priya_R

i liked today's episode... krishnleela ka trial hii aisa hain pata nahi puri flim kaise hoge... naksh sence was simple n cute... 
 
i don't know what CVs are planning to do with naitik's character... first donation then power cut now corruption... with how many problems he wants to fight??? everyone enjoying except him...
 
ye sab corruption hi tho haiTonguecv's r concentrtng on social issues...pehle child labr and nw corruption..pata nahi nxt kya hogaConfused
next will politics par ya child abuse
Ouchye sharya bhi partner hai na phir prblm sirf naitik ko kyuConfused
exactly even i was thinking the same Confused
arre pree, ye naitik's family business me problem hain... tho shaurya kya karega??LOL
YR_Naksh Goldie
YR_Naksh
YR_Naksh

Joined: 10 September 2007
Posts: 1558

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Originally posted by preksha1

didnt watch epi as mandir gayi thi

just came here to ask who finally is becoming radha-krishna...1st page ke disc se lag rha is it RB-gay3Crywhy cvs are giving me reasons to hate yrkkkhAngry


Are nhi naksh hi bane hain..
per akshara gay3 ko koi aisa role to zarur degi jisme vo dance kar sake...kahin use radha na banade,agar vo radha bani i m not going watcht it for a secOuch
g3 role is already decided... she is yashoda maiya...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridzthebest

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 3003

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_R

Originally posted by preksha1

Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Originally posted by preksha1

didnt watch epi as mandir gayi thi

just came here to ask who finally is becoming radha-krishna...1st page ke disc se lag rha is it RB-gay3Crywhy cvs are giving me reasons to hate yrkkkhAngry


Are nhi naksh hi bane hain..
per akshara gay3 ko koi aisa role to zarur degi jisme vo dance kar sake...kahin use radha na banade,agar vo radha bani i m not going watcht it for a secOuch
//
g3 role is already decided... she is yashoda maiya...LOL
yashoda maa nritya karti thi??
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 9003

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

Originally posted by kala_09

 guys some body asked mj he told nk vl do krishna role ak vl be radha

after watching today epi i felt nk vl not do any role hope v see some naksh scenes during krishna leela
it is true na...ill start crying if RB-Gy3 become radhe-krishnaCry
its naksh playing kanha and ak as radha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridzthebest

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Joined: 17 November 2007
Posts: 24650

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_R

Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by priya_R

i liked today's episode... krishnleela ka trial hii aisa hain pata nahi puri flim kaise hoge... naksh sence was simple n cute... 
 
i don't know what CVs are planning to do with naitik's character... first donation then power cut now corruption... with how many problems he wants to fight??? everyone enjoying except him...
 
ye sab corruption hi tho haiTonguecv's r concentrtng on social issues...pehle child labr and nw corruption..pata nahi nxt kya hogaConfused
next will politics par ya child abuse
Ouchye sharya bhi partner hai na phir prblm sirf naitik ko kyuConfused
exactly even i was thinking the same Confused
arre pree, ye naitik's family business me problem hain... tho shaurya kya karega??LOL
arre naitik gym ke bare mein bola na SS diamond se gym wlae kab se ban gaye Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Haye NaKsh had yum yum pani puri...

Author: Kanza04   Replies: 8   Views: 1615

Kanza04 8 1615 13 August 2011 at 3:28am by Kanza04
Krishna Janmashtami Celebrations & YRKKH Memories

2

Author: manasi_31   Replies: 14   Views: 5803

manasi_31 14 5803 02 September 2010 at 4:05pm by manasi_31
Hailaaaa Akshara wid Krishna CUTE PICS ........

Author: Dua143   Replies: 3   Views: 2075

Dua143 3 2075 04 June 2010 at 8:31pm by roku_huseinfan
Haye ri mori Dhaniya!!

Author: howzzat   Replies: 5   Views: 849

howzzat 5 849 14 June 2009 at 1:33pm by desertrose21
Krishna Song ( Akshara Sang ) - HQ MP3

2

Author: -Imu.M-   Replies: 11   Views: 7360

-Imu.M- 11 7360 13 April 2009 at 3:41am by .StarryPhoenix

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index