Biwi se pyar,daadi se taqrar aur yaha hum bekaraar - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
I think after DABH ..IPK need to be the 2nd trp rating shw...
case that is soo good I really hope trp will increase..
and yaaa this whole week epis..the five epis they shwes to us just awesome and wow...

Originally posted by adits7

@sayali : yes he ws too young...ma b he still doesnt know d entire thing...der still mus hv bn sum shocking hidden truths...lesse it looks very interesting fr nw atleast

i have a bad feeling ki he will be right for present situations where as Dadi will be right for the past situation...

In Khushi's style... hume pata haine ki hume hassana chaiiye kisi ki pareshani ko dekhakar... but thodi hassi toh banati haine na... Khushi ki craziness ko dekhakar about SR...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love your post and I am just loving the track 👏

I am LOVING Dadi vs ASR ! Dadi is nothing but a freaking hypocrite ! who herself didn't even Turn back n Looked @ Anj n ASR ! Who were thrown Out ! she left thm !! What was she herself doing ? ! n Dadi this is Not Akaash or Any1 ELSE u TALKING ! to ! this ASR !! who does what is RIGHT FOR HIM !! he is NOT GOING to dance the way u WANT LADY ! so Keep Screaming ur Lungs out For ur DAMAD KA BHAJAN ! he Will NOT listen to u ! 

but Seeing her being stuck with her DAMAD Bhajan ! NOW im Sure Shyam has brainwashed the woman ! or else why would she Have so much hatred for Khushi !! 

But ROFL Now coming to ArHi 🤣 ! hahahahah Shit the just so Adorable ! n So real Hubby Wife 🤣 !! Khushi is MAD 🤣 ! ASR total Behooda 🤣 

Im Loving this Track n Esp how Cvs Opening everything up ! n OMG I thought ASR would HIT dadi when she was Saying shit about his Mother :O !! n OMG even the Father Suicide :O !n Khushi's Parents Ka Accident :O !! can these 4 death be Related some how :S ?

Seriously HOW can ANYONE blame ASR for Being ruthless/Rude ! how can any1 expect the Guy to trust any1 Easily ? ! the guy who's Parents KILLED THE< SELVES !! who were so Selfish to not even Think of their Kids in this world :( !! whos Dadi too Didn't even Look @ the Kids Afta tht Incident ! n NOW is ACTING complete Hypocrite Just Blaming the mother .-. !

and this Dadi is nothing but a hypocrite :/ 

hi addits

I agree with you todays episode was both cute and dramatic .loved the nok jhok of arhi😳 especially asr

the way he grabbed was too gud❤️❤️ it was the best scene of todays episode.

coming to dadi today we got to know another pt abt the past .ab kya kare cvs r in for suicidal  points

maa bhi suicide aur ab papa bhi suicide Iss suicide ko kya naam doon?? wonder how khushi s

parents passed away??

hmmm...good post as usual, ur smileys are getting better day by day dear keep it up.👏👏.

awww  so sweet  of u to include yesterday s episode I liked it even though it was short but u pointed the main pts of it.. dear  ⭐️⭐️

Have a happy weekend addits C'u on monday😊
Originally posted by matwamango

CV'S seem to be on FIRE😆

oh full on fire😆
Originally posted by sayali_d23

i have a bad feeling ki he will be right for present situations where as Dadi will be right for the past situation...

In Khushi's style... hume pata haine ki hume hassana chaiiye kisi ki pareshani ko dekhakar... but thodi hassi toh banati haine na... Khushi ki craziness ko dekhakar about SR...🤣

yep it can b lk dat...😕

ya kp laughin..😆

Originally posted by chaamaa

hi addits

I agree with you todays episode was both cute and dramatic .loved the nok jhok of arhi😳 especially asr

the way he grabbed was too gud❤️❤️ it was the best scene of todays episode.

coming to dadi today we got to know another pt abt the past .ab kya kare cvs r in for suicidal  points

maa bhi suicide aur ab papa bhi suicide Iss suicide ko kya naam doon?? wonder how khushi s

parents passed away??

hmmm...good post as usual, ur smileys are getting better day by day dear keep it up.👏👏.

awww  so sweet  of u to include yesterday s episode I liked it even though it was short but u pointed the main pts of it.. dear  ⭐️⭐️

Have a happy weekend addits C'u on monday😊

raizada family is suicides ki dukkan..😆.even anjali hd tried it sum days bk..nw we know y arnav hs bn so carefull abt her..

n thanx so much dear...m glad u enjoyed d post n emotis..😃😃😃

Originally posted by SSB28

Love your post and I am just loving the track 👏

thanx..yeah i too m lovin it..
Originally posted by ..Manal..

I am LOVING Dadi vs ASR ! Dadi is nothing but a freaking hypocrite ! who herself didn't even Turn back n Looked @ Anj n ASR ! Who were thrown Out ! she left thm !! What was she herself doing ? ! n Dadi this is Not Akaash or Any1 ELSE u TALKING ! to ! this ASR !! who does what is RIGHT FOR HIM !! he is NOT GOING to dance the way u WANT LADY ! so Keep Screaming ur Lungs out For ur DAMAD KA BHAJAN ! he Will NOT listen to u ! 

but Seeing her being stuck with her DAMAD Bhajan ! NOW im Sure Shyam has brainwashed the woman ! or else why would she Have so much hatred for Khushi !! 

But ROFL Now coming to ArHi 🤣 ! hahahahah Shit the just so Adorable ! n So real Hubby Wife 🤣 !! Khushi is MAD 🤣 ! ASR total Behooda 🤣 

Im Loving this Track n Esp how Cvs Opening everything up ! n OMG I thought ASR would HIT dadi when she was Saying shit about his Mother :O !! n OMG even the Father Suicide :O !n Khushi's Parents Ka Accident :O !! can these 4 death be Related some how :S ?

Seriously HOW can ANYONE blame ASR for Being ruthless/Rude ! how can any1 expect the Guy to trust any1 Easily ? ! the guy who's Parents KILLED THE< SELVES !! who were so Selfish to not even Think of their Kids in this world :( !! whos Dadi too Didn't even Look @ the Kids Afta tht Incident ! n NOW is ACTING complete Hypocrite Just Blaming the mother .-. !

and this Dadi is nothing but a hypocrite :/ 

manooo daadi ke baare  me itne jaldi conclusion pe mat aa...shez brought sum strong track along wid her...n nyway she hs a strong reason behind behaving lk dis...

we jus need to enjoy d cmin epis...dey hv loads exciting stuff