Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Krraazzyy Gurmeetianz 18 (Page 43)

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chanthini

Hai zah!! Me too didn participate in chat!! So i don know..

Where hav u beeen?


LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..SmaTz..

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

hai ana darlHug...Mein accha hoon...Aap kaise hoon?

acha nahi achi my monkey mate
-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by AmeTz

hai ana darlHug...Mein accha hoon...Aap kaise hoon?

acha nahi achi my monkey mate

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed tikea achi...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 10550

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by AmeTz

Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Ammu,

You didn't see...why...you could have watched in the TV Ouch

Nop ka..Ouch No SBS in ma home...1ly SBB...
do u hav d link...Embarrassed

I only have the daily motion link and not youtube Ouch

I ll b vry thankful if u post tat link...Embarrassed

Ok...don't be so formal Ammu...LOL LOL..I am feeling like I am talking to some one else LOL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsr06c_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-11th-august-2012-part-4_shortfilms
..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 3111

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Originally posted by Chanthini

Hai zah!! Me too didn participate in chat!! So i don know..

Where hav u beeen?


LOLLOL
Enna Reaction pa ithu?
 
jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 10550

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by AmeTz

hai ana darlHug...Mein accha hoon...Aap kaise hoon?

acha nahi achi my monkey mate

Ana, u also started teaching Ammus ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Originally posted by zahra15

@ Amu, Chanu and Ana...

pheeewww...am back after 1 whole week...
I missed everyone and Reshu was a poor soulLOL

ana c her...LOLLOLROFL
i said u already na...LOLLOLlovebirds...ROFL

@zahra
ya dear we missed u too
and ya abby was missing u the most

@ammu
yup dear lovebirdsROFL
-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by AmeTz

Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by AmeTz

Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Ammu,

You didn't see...why...you could have watched in the TV Ouch

Nop ka..Ouch No SBS in ma home...1ly SBB...
do u hav d link...Embarrassed

I only have the daily motion link and not youtube Ouch

I ll b vry thankful if u post tat link...Embarrassed

Ok...don't be so formal Ammu...LOL LOL..I am feeling like I am talking to some one else LOL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsr06c_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-11th-august-2012-part-4_shortfilms

hehe...LOLLOL Oki ka...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index