Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Loved the Dadi and ASR convo!STAR PLUS-Let us VOTE (Page 3)

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

haha LOL I agree in dabh we can have this poll..
I think arnav is right we should start backwards suhagraat and then a long one month  romantic marriage and then honeymoon LOL LOL
great post.. Smile

totally .. i wanna know what they think .. LOL.. his idea has never happened before on tele .. This is the twist!!

.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

I don't think Kushi will be ready, no matter what we see. She will never do anything without the feraz. Neither will he let her, he's just teasing her.

yeah i know .. But anything can be possible aha .. but yeah doubt anything would happen ..
-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
edited my comment on page 1 
khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i pity you ASR
garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Nice post
--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Oh my kuriii
I roll of my bed laughing n my nephew asked if I have gone crazee cuz suddenly I started laughing while everyone was watching d olympics. Oh gal u totally cracked me up especially d question part hahahahahah ROFL ROFL awesome post **claps for u love***
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

sonii ji  dadi ji ke kasam nice post.i too felt bad for Arnav but i dont mind this dadi Arnie fights.but if she is humiliating khuhsi i feel like giving her left right and center.hope they will reveal that past soon.by the way Delhi mein sirf ek hotel hai kya date pe jaane ke liye.sab vahi pe jaathe hai even Anji too.i thought shyam is romantic but no.anyways trps keliye they are cooking the story so much .bhej and non bhej irritated me to the core.see u cant handle u r own show and chale ayi badi doosara show ka promote karne. hope even bhej non bhej show promote our showw too.suhaag raath or saathe phereLOL

Hug Thanks sweetie !! :D ..
Nah neither do i .. I like dadi and her stop signs aha.. LOL..
Yeah but its for trps nah .. Atleast she didn't say anything today ..!! Pheww ..
Hmm Its confusing .. You don't know how to link khushi history in it ..
LOL LOOOL I wish Starplus would promote our show .. erghh .. Like DABH need more trps ..
Lets write to SP .. WE WANT A POLL ahah .. !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAvijji12

.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha.J

Res

*edit*

Hey soni! Awesome episode today, na? Things are getting spiced up now. I think that probably Khushi's mum accused Arnav's dad of something, rape or a relationship or something along similar lines and then Arnav's mum could not get over the shock and then killed herself and then Arnav's dad killed himself because he regretted his actions. I dunno, just speculating ridiculously :p.

Plus, I honestly think that the way dadi just thought that Arnav was wrong to throw damad ji out even though she does not even know the reason and has probably only met Shyam a couple of times at most (a lot lesser than she has known Arnav), tells me that she has met Shyam before she came and he is actually the reason she came. He probably told her how Khushi was related to Arnav's past and how she had him under her 'jadoo' or something. Would also explain her hatred for Khushi.

Arnav and Khushi are getting cuter everyday! I sooo knew he'd tease her all day about the whole suhaag raat thing. Lol. I can't believe she wore her kurta inside out ahaha. And how Arnav checked her out before she covered herself. LOL But this dadi,Angry. Way to go you old hag. You spoiled the whole mood.

Precap: Please be a little more careful Anjali, we don't want you to spoil the mood again!

Love!

P.S. The pictures: I wish that happened to me, Flowers falling all over me when I slip just like that, outta the blue

Yeah totally .. Its been a great week ..!! Embarrassed those trps better go up .. I know we can only speculate and still not get it right aha .. Hmm yeah .. i rewatched it .. Its like she was hinting you were wrong last time .. take the right route.. :| .. I hope nothing happens to The couple .. not yet atleast ..

Hmm good point .. Shyam is a lawyer .. He could have traced everything .. Its all shyams game .. Defo .. and Guy who tried to kill people for khushi .. giving up easily .. I doubt it ahah ..

I know they are soo adorable .. I could hug them both ahah ,.. When i see her i put shyams face infront ahah ..

Ergh if anjis dirty secret comes out .. she will chuck her toys out of the pram .. ergh ..Hayee Everyone wishes yaar .. that is what dreams are for
LOL <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA-Risha-

Go to top