India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Loved the Dadi and ASR convo!STAR PLUS-Let us VOTE

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Poor Poor Arnav .. So much Tension .. he can't catch a break .. Soo much S*xual tension between him and khushi .. no wonder he is desperate to Start Suhaag Raat because if he had to wait another month or two for him to plan the wedding off the year.. he knows he will get no where .. hense the reason he has planned tonight .. he's hoping just hoping that Tonight will be the night to finally get jiggy and get down with it .. LOL..

Loving this romantic arnav.. cute .. poor khushi scared to death on what will happen .. bachari not paying attention to anything !! .. bless her ..Embarrassed

P.S. Arnav You ain't getting some boy .. I bet you khushi will be ready but you will Deny as Dadi has ruined your mood .. !! But its a great chance for you to open up to khushi again ... !! Big smile

Oh Star Plus..

Please can This show have a Voting and promotion on the other programs..

The Question should be:

Should Arnav and Khushi have a Suhaag raat first Or a Re marriage .. !! LOL 

and the public should decide .. ahah ..
Oh and pleaase let the other programs talk about what they should do too..and let the other show characters argue on what arshi should do .. so that IPK gets enough Promotion..  .. !! EmbarrassedLOL 

Ergh Dadi, what are you doing .. Bachara He is finally trying to move forward after 15 years and now you come back and  reminding him of the past .. !!  So he has the Tension that he has to deal with the wife .. and ON TOP of that he Has this Family Tension .. to make sure everyone is happy .. Im surprised that he isn't depressed .. !!

Its Nice to See Anji smile and Laugh .. I don't care if she is meeting shyam .. as long as she is in her bubble world .. she is fine aha ..

Mr Raizada seriously loves when is wife blushes na .. !!

Things are getting interesting .. so his dad committed suicide .. So Did arnav Chuck his dad out because he thought he was cheating but actually he was with a doctor because he was dying anyways ..  .. but got a wrong idea..

or was his dad in debts the reason he married arnav's mum because SHE was RICH But over time fell in love with each other .. but  his Uncles could not stand that Arnav's dad was happy.. so Hired a girl to lust over him and accuse him of rape .. and he could handle the accusation .. hence killing himself .. then arnavs mom loved him too much as she could live without him and couldn't handle the accusations .. killed herself ..

Ahhh Too many ideas ..which aren't going to be right lol ..  as i have said before .. keeps getting intersting by the day .. Loved the Acting Between Dadi and Arnav .. Clap Great episode ..!! Hoping for the TRP's to rise ..!!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 10 August 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

meerarm76leezagem_14specailgirljasminsandrilajulijasmeenJordinSanam07dalvin07MissPunjabi-Reva-LaraHeerNutsandDoltsdeeptha93msleegnainasun_shine18anuprikalanilanddarshi28tomndjerryFBANUAvi64Bonhi_ipkkndPrasanna_dhanurparash-Aliza-sun2011KIRUCHINA150826KMH-NASHAJaveria_XxArHiLover-x-Smiles-ipkknd06ganga16trsweet-fairyRitsrits-Superstar-highonshowsgarlicSwap-Arhisama50-FarwiiDobaara-eyesonmeshilpa09ipkknd_hazelswat.garshy4everArshig8vijji12SaRun.samanthanaNi1234BewakoofxMidnightStarx--BSI-FaNaTic--shagun_sarunchandana.sajoopcocoatreepinky89noclapspleaseFazila~NestleToulouseArshi.Sugi.IPK

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
poor boy ...hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajoop

poor boy ...hahaha

Indeed. LOL
ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i really love this flirty arnav but i really wish that first they will remarriage and then a romantic suhaagrat oh god i start dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28sun2011Bonhi_ipkkndAfya.x-bumblebee-x.

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
haha LOL I agree in dabh we can have this poll..
I think arnav is right we should start backwards suhagraat and then a long one month  romantic marriage and then honeymoon LOL LOL
great post.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khanswat.gAfya.x-bumblebee-x.

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I don't think Kushi will be ready, no matter what we see. She will never do anything without the feraz. Neither will he let her, he's just teasing her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAsun2011.x-bumblebee-x.

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
sonii ji  dadi ji ke kasam nice post.i too felt bad for Arnav but i dont mind this dadi Arnie fights.but if she is humiliating khuhsi i feel like giving her left right and center.hope they will reveal that past soon.by the way Delhi mein sirf ek hotel hai kya date pe jaane ke liye.sab vahi pe jaathe hai even Anji too.i thought shyam is romantic but no.anyways trps keliye they are cooking the story so much .bhej and non bhej irritated me to the core.see u cant handle u r own show and chale ayi badi doosara show ka promote karne. hope even bhej non bhej show promote our showw too.suhaag raath or saathe phereLOL

Edited by vijji12 - 10 August 2012 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan.x-bumblebee-x.

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Res

*edit*

Hey soni! Awesome episode today, na? Things are getting spiced up now. I think that probably Khushi's mum accused Arnav's dad of something, rape or a relationship or something along similar lines and then Arnav's mum could not get over the shock and then killed herself and then Arnav's dad killed himself because he regretted his actions. I dunno, just speculating ridiculously :p.

Plus, I honestly think that the way dadi just thought that Arnav was wrong to throw damad ji out even though she does not even know the reason and has probably only met Shyam a couple of times at most (a lot lesser than she has known Arnav), tells me that she has met Shyam before she came and he is actually the reason she came. He probably told her how Khushi was related to Arnav's past and how she had him under her 'jadoo' or something. Would also explain her hatred for Khushi.

Arnav and Khushi are getting cuter everyday! I sooo knew he'd tease her all day about the whole suhaag raat thing. Lol. I can't believe she wore her kurta inside out ahaha. And how Arnav checked her out before she covered herself. LOL But this dadi,Angry. Way to go you old hag. You spoiled the whole mood.

Precap: Please be a little more careful Anjali, we don't want you to spoil the mood again!

Love!

P.S. The pictures: I wish that happened to me, Flowers falling all over me when I slip just like that, outta the blue

Edited by Risha.J - 10 August 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAAvi64Afya.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top