India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Please Read Important

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey Ise pehle fir se apna sur pito I want to say I am not to bajao anybody or comment negative on anybody.

I know I had actually crossed my limit bit in commenting on characters but I didn't meant those from heart and it was pure fun.
I know I left none from serial jisko maine bajai ya fhir negative comment na hi paas kiya ho.
Starting from RK to all characters I have actually commented bad ya phir bajaoing on them.

So do not take those from heart and please agar gali bakni hai mujhe to likh sakte ho in comments.
I insist you all dil mien mat rakhna if I had hurt you please apna bhadas nikal sakte ho by commenting I will take those all happily cause harkat hi maine aise ki hai

But ya I didn't real meant anything to hate any of the character,
 I like all characters from serial except RK no no do not take me wrong
use to lobe karti hoon Wink
So you guys can bajao me in this post if you want I insist main itni zaalim bhi nahin hoon
Kyunki jab meri taraf se saari badaas ap sab nikal doge so mere liye ap sab ke dil mien ek sweet friend ki hi jagah bachegi Hug
And this is serious post 100% from heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoBeing-HumanBasilisk

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Shrish ne already sorry post banaya hai...and dear you don't need to say sorry...it was just fun...look on the bright side...our forum was overly hyper active with all the dare posts LOL At least we were having fun and not fighting LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index