Afsar Bitiya

Pinky's Plan against Pintu to trap him ????

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Guyzz as we all saw in PRECAP that Pinky will go to pintu and will tell him to raise his hand if he thinks she is wrong . Pintu was looking really angry , disgusted from Pinky's nautanki . What u all think ? Will Pintu loose his temper and will really raise his hand due to his anger and frustation and irritation or He will control himself . But We all know how much difficult is to calm Pintu .It's only Krishna can do who is not there . What u all think  Does Pinky have some plan against Pintu to trap him ? Else why she will go to Pintu's house and will do this when she hates Pintu and his family .😕Plzz share ur views .  Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep Agree Moni Pinky has gone with some ulterior motive in TTS mansion. Dekh na usse sach mein to maar khane ka shaunk nahi hai Vo kuch soch kar hi gayi hai TTS mansion with Dehati aur vo janti hai Pintu bahut hi impuslvie hai gussa uski sabse badi kamjori hai vo kabu mein nahi rehta so she will capitivate that na. but vo bachkani harkate kar rahi hai she should have thought something big.  Isse to pintu jaldi bach kar aa jaayega
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I know rachu ,She came there in pintu's house with some motive. I know Pintu can easily come outt from this but He will go to jail naa even it is for soem time . Insult toh hogi uski which she wants. Aur aaj When krishna says that aapko apne gusse pe kaaboo rakhna chahiye , This itself indicated towards this that intu surely gonna be trapped in some problem.  OMG i just can't wait for Monday to come . Mujhe jaanna hai .
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you this pinky is really bad and she must be thinking of some plan against pintu
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Pintu will try to keep his cool - as he always listens to Krishna...Hope he does not get into trouble...
Pinky is always upto something...so sad...
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pinky is always up to some trick, but i think this time it will backfire on her big time. I think it is time for krishna to discard her childhood dressing and dress like a well respected BDO and wife.
when r the kids glove going to come off in krishna dealing with pinky, she is taking pinky too lightly.
Where is this DC doesn't he check up on his staff,what is going on in the government office, n no one is making a complain.
I am presently fedup with this current track, it is agravating and anoying to watch at times especially krishna n her mother interactions n krishna n her husband. Plenty of time i wanted to put my hand through that TV an slap krishna " wake the hell up girl and fight"
taahir004 thumbnail
Pinky approaches Pinto only , hope he keeps his cool
as he looks very annoyed with her , she been BDO can create unneccessary problems for Pinto knowing it will affect Krishna
agree Pinky has a trick up her sleeve , just hope Pinto ignores her & walks away otherwise she will create problems for both Pinto & Krishna