Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: A commitment soaked in wounds . (Page 9)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Res
coming after watching the episode...

Edited
sorry for keeping reserved so long... just watched the episode... superb analysis Hug
"yes Nafrat nehi asan, ek aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai Clap"
My 1st question was why is Rk consuming himself in soo much alcohol? what he exactly trying to drain in the bottles? LOL humiliation from the slaps, sadness, frustration or the undefined obsession he has for madhubala which has gone out of his control now. Well, seems the the latter one. He didn't leave a single chance to humiliate her again but it was not like he is very happy that all the fire within Madhu, the anger is gone. he is well frustrated. Poor Madhu - she seemed lifeless and lost. helpless in the name of fate and ready to play chess with her life. even before Madhu agreed RK was ready to send money. he was sure she is going to say yes but i couldnt help admire him.. do i sound mad Tongue
Though it was complete mockery of marriage and i felt bad for Madhu but couldn't help admiring the set. so beautiful and the lights were nicely add. Clap
RK would be elated because he WON today. its 2-1 for RK-madhu but he looked all broken and trying to drain his broken self in alcohol to stand up high with his RKish attitude. 
and thanks for making me understand the take on pheres that RK might have no expectation from Madhu but he will always fulfill his apart doesnt matter how much he hurt her..  Embarrassed
Vivian was outstanding today as RK Star and DD is always good when she is playing vulnerable, broken state. 
superb post Clap

Thank you for your input and i agree. Rishabh is going through something that is not in his control - the unleashing of feelings inside him and his obsession with Maddy that is not making sense  to him. Rishabh will never be happy hurting Maddy and vice versa - their story will only keep getting complicated and emotionally explosive. When you are bound to someone with no explicable logic, it can drive you insane and that's Rishbala's destiny. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
To stand in a frozen state, to see but not see , to feel but not feel, what it must've been for Madhu.
Hurt and stung just as much as the girl he is obsessed with, Risabh you realise not how much you need her.
A dark passionate story with a road that Lord alone knows leads where.
Love
Nidha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_priyachandTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithi12

didnt watch epi yet since i raeched home later .after reading your post .seems today epi was awesome.waiting for repeats.

Thank you.Big smile... it was a dramatic episode today and you will appreciate it. Do watch it.Smile
sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
beautifully written.
yes it was RK who made all promises and I'm sure, knowingly (less chances) or unknowingly he will fulfil all promises he made.

TheBlackJaguar

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
poco i wanted to write soo mch bt ur analysis left me speechless... it just states everything !! i agree with each and every word of yours... the feelings going inside both of there feelings has been exoressed too well and reading ur analysis i get a more detailed view of their minds.. well done Smile

TheBlackJaguar

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

when the news had come about the 4 pheres i had the same thought ...that Rishab though he doesn't really mean to, makes his part of the promise but stops madhu from leading...
me being a christian and a southie doesn't know exact promises that are being made , but i do remember just that part in 'Hum DIl De Chuke Sanam' where nandini (aishwarya) while explaining the ritual of the pheres saying something like, then the bride will lead, asking permission to meet death before her husband... also something similar in Gandhi.
something else that caught my attention was that even drunk, Rishab made the preparation for the pheres ...the provision for the fire, the flowers...all by himself... seeking no help from the ever dancing bittuji... making it impossibly personal.
what you say is true... madhu is now willingly imprisoned to him...and she won't fight.
seems like she had settled the scores by the thappad and now she has become a katputali...
still not sure how i feel about itConfused

and hey they were in color code today!!

Thank you. Big smile...When it comes  to Maddy, for Rishabh its just between him and her - everything and everyone other than them  move to the periphery. Him making all the arrangements himself reflects the depth of his passionate possessive obsession for her. Maddy will be numb and subsurvient until she starts seeing that Rishabh is a damaged man inside . And he will get reactions out of her because there is no way he wants that fiery spunk to go. 

Yes, they were colour coordinated indeed. Blue - the colour of trust, loyalty, faith , immortality and mysticism. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksbangalorespriyachandSofnamysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree.gattu

if rk frees madhu also ,i want her to be with rishab only.rk will only free her when,he is changed.

Thank you. By the time Rishabh thinks of releasing her, Maddy will not want a life that has no Rishabh in it. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index