Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: A commitment soaked in wounds . (Page 8)

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Bang on analysis dear!..
What defines madhu nd rishabh's relationship iz pain...nd with time this dard ka rishta will bcm deeper nd more profound than all khoon ke rishte...
Loved VD today,he alwyz expressed wel wid his eyes but as da emotionally wounded RK he has surpassed himself!!

Edited by LoveAngel21 - 10 August 2012 at 11:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddhifan

good analysis .as per precap it is rk who has taken vows unknowingly he will full it .yeah i also totally agree madhu will never leave rk till he says though vows are taken by rk still mb will be committed to him they are bound to be gether .when mb will fall in luv with rk she will totally be committed to him in near future there luv story will set the tv screen on fire  .withmarriage mb will come to know the positive side of rk and why he is like this at present .lovly episode.kudos to whole team and awwwsome acting by both leads .hope u agree

Thank you.Big smile...Maddy , with feeling or without feeling , no matter what emotions for him - she will stay committed to Rishabh. When Maddy witnesses Rishabh's damage , her naturally caring nature is bound  to start surfacing. But Rishabh wants surrender and a puppet show from her - not feelings. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Awesome analysis. Poco.

Loved everything about this week's episodes, especially last night and tonight, though too much was shown in segments, I loved it completely. DD & VD was too good. DD looks more beautiful in the episode than in the segments.

Even I feel MB will fulfill her part of the deal. She has no expectations from him. So she will do whatever she was asked. That is why I think the first thing he will ask her is end all her ties with her family. So that she will be completely his.

And anyway, I don't think her family will believe her. She will be lashed out by her family when they got to know about her marriage and her absence at the time of the operation.. As I have predicted, Madhu's family wouldn't know money came through her. So they will blame her.

Sometimes I feel she is better off with RK. Because they wouldn't see what was in her eyes and her face. But I expect at least Paddy understands her. But no hope for that. Once Trishna started throwing her tantrums everyone will go and comfort her like before. No one will try to understand what might be Madhu's reasons for a decision like this.

Is there any doctor here? I don't know whether it is true or not. But heard that people in coma's here in their unconscious state hear what goes around them. So I was thinking if that is so Shamshu must have heard everything that happened between RK & Madhu in ICU. (When I said this Hatzie and some others joke about me being Ekta bhooth) Might be the reason all that happened in ICU.

After what RK said about his father, I feel sympathy for him and there is a sad story behind him being this way. He is a neglected child maybe from his mother as well as his step dad.

Also RK said they will go together to get Ashirwad. So dhamaka is going to happen when they do that. Want to see the look on Trishna's face.

The 4 pheras vows took by RK . So he even unknowingly fulfills it. So Madhu definitely is better off with him rather than Mukund. Because she has  a  more dangerous enemy than RK, which Mukund won't be able to protect her from. Person who protects her should be equally strong like Ballu and that is RK.

The show is too good. The only thing is Colors suddenly forgot to promote it. If they promote it like BV, I'm sure MB will have good rating being it telecasting just after BV. And from now onwards it is very important the show is pormoted well. Hope we will see a new promo soon.

Thank you  Shahi for your insightful input. Yes, it is quite possible that Rishabh will isolate Maddy from her loved ones and take complete ownership of her, He wants to devastate her and this is quite a hefty price. I agree that Maddy is better off with Rishabh than her family or Mukku. At least, Rishabh's feelings don't change like daily temperature. LOL

I think Shamshu will still be supportive in his own way but deeply wounded. 

The show is on the right track now , so we require promotions now and the audience may start returning to the show now. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks-brokensoul-EnchantedForestAmoureux

Aahnac Senior Member
Aahnac
Aahnac

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
each will take care of the other 

Madhu needs someone who'll teach her to be selfish ; someone who won't allow her to sacrifice her self and her happiness for her family ; people around her except Malik and Padmini(though even she can't understand Madhu) are all conditional ... she needs someone who'll love her obsessively - teach her to be selfish ... 

And Rishabh - people around him are just like him - Bittu cares a damn about Rishabh except as a boss and a source of income - so he needs Madhu to teach  him to love - to unfreeze his heart 

And RK is just Destiny's agent - she needed him and he needed her - god sent one to another - 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks-brokensoul-EnchantedForestAmoureuxSofnaTheBlackJaguaranji-mira

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

Superb post pocodi,Clap and I agree abt maddy tht she is commited and honest women who dosent break any tie easily as v can see tht even after makki ayi cursed her and insulted her soo much still dint leave him even though she got nothing frm him just y bcos she is commited girl, and when makki himself left her tht time she broke tht alliance, ur observation is right, Thumbs Up until unless Rishabh order her or free her  frm this deal she will not leave him so easily. OR cant say if she discover positive side and good humanbeing in rishabh maybe she wont leave him even after he tell her to go. 

Thank you. Big smile...Even if Rishabh shuns Maddy out of his life , she will not release herself from him. 
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
comments updated page 1
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

loved the episode...vivian and dd rocked in their respective roles.    i think the set is also like a fairy tale set with all horses and curtains and lights ..like that.. the only thing is rk is in a drunken state... will he remember these marriage wows?... madhu will be in the hands of rk .. will she be only puppet... the destiny plays a major role...

the show is turning interesting... today direction , lighting, set up everything was awesome...  kudos to the team 

Thank you. DVD are turning into a powerhouse and there is a lot they can learn from each-other as actors. It doesn't matter what Rishabh remembers , he will keep the honour of the wedding vows that he has taken as Maddy's husband. The team did an awesome blossom job today. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksSofnaanji-mira

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@ priyachand...
forgot meCryCry.. me Bindu...SR - FL FF wala Bindu...geet forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index