Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: A commitment soaked in wounds . (Page 7)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Awesom Analysis, Loved the epi it was amazing, Rk's dialogue n Madhu expressing from eyes, Both completed their deal... The 4 phera n 4 vachan for Rk symbolize that he is gonna complete all the vows as you said, How that we hv to see...

Thank you. Big smile... Rishabh's predator act and Maddy's surrender were amazingly portrayed. Rishabh , in any case has -1 expectations from Maddy as a woman or a wife. He just wants to play with her life , but he has promised protection to her. Ironic enough? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul-SofnaArnav90

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Thank you. Big smile...Rishabh may not be in his senses but ultimately, when the time comes for Rishbala , he will keep the honour of the 4 pheras.

even i tld my mom the same thing n she agreed wid meLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL 1st tell me is this real post or its ur Daredevil fake postAngryLOL

Awesome post 1st of all & haye kya mast episode tha bewada RK,dukhi bala & item Bittu.This time I really wnt high TRPs 4 this serial agar iss week TRPs high nhi huyi toh bahut dukh hoga.Oh I can c the hatred as well as pain in his eyes.I loved the dialog whn RK said 'I m man of my words' & he proved also coz evn b4 Madhu asked he sent money 2 the hospital:PLOL & same is the case wid Madhubala who is determine & committement holic.So this trait is same in both(And I personally feel jo bhi karo whether love or hate passion se karo,honesty se karo.So no matter kitna yeh dono ek dusre ka khoon chuse they will b faithful 2 each other:PLOL).I love ppl who r true 2 their wordsEmbarrassed.I love the way RK made all arrangements of marriage.The way he grabed Madhu's hand & brought her 2 mandap & lol bst was' hum saath mai jayenge hospital 2 take arshirvad frm ur parents' & 2 give thm another heart attack:PLOL

Thank you, Shrish. Maine koi daredevilry nahiin kee hai! LOL

Rishbala appear to be Salman Khan pankhe - "Maine ek baarr jo committment kar dee, to main appne aap ki bhi nahiin suntaa." ROFL

Yuppp, khoon toh ek doosre ka gholl gholl ke pi jaayenge par saath rahenge. LOL...Abb Rishabh hi Maddy ka center of universe hai and because she has not promised anything to Rishabh , her feelings will come naturally and not just because she has cracked a deal with him. 

TRPs ek dum se nahiiin badh jaayengi but agar yahee kamaal ka pace or script rahaa, we can see the show regain what it has been losing. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks_RashmiSheDevil-brokensoul-Sofna

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Completely agree..!!

Madhu will definitely stick to her part in the bargain...
whatever RK did to her...is ultimately nothing compared to what he did for her malik..
If RK was the reason Malik is in the hospital..
he will also be the reason why he will be stay alive..
and i think that means a lot to a girl like Madhu..

and the pheras..he indirectly promises to take care of her...
expecting nothing in return from Madhu...and thats the irony of it all...

Madhu was looking like Beautiful lifeless doll...
seems like she is completely dead inside...
all ready to transform herself to being RK's "kathputhli"...

Thank you. Maddy is honest and she will keep her part of the bargain definitely. She maybe angry at Rishabh, indifferent to him, but she will do everything that she has promised  to him. 

Rishabh is going to be like poison in her veins. First,Maddy will not be able to live with him and then, even if she is set free, she will not want a life that has no Rishabh in it. LOL

Sofna-brokensoul-

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Superb post... The analysis was perfect... And the RK's dialogues wer as usual awesome...

Poor guy-the pandit he did not even know when to start...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

today RK was awesome!! i loved everything about him today!
i have a feeling that RK wont let others insult madhu,,he is so possessive about her in every way!! loved ur analysis!!
the MB team is doing awesome job!!

Thank youBig smile. Rishabh is a saviour disguised as a demon . He is possessive , no doubt. Mukku ko lekar bhi 10 baatein sunaa di thi Maddy ko. Nobody can fiddle with Maddy except him. Hopefully, MB team's hardwork should start paying now. 

prema_ks-Sexy-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
lovely analysis!!! was eager to read ur take!!

there were few others who added more perspectives to this marriage!!!

i probably am reiterating what u all wrote!!!

loved d set when d lights came!!! kudos to d art director!!!

i loved d fact that though drunk, RK made all d arrangements for d wedding. he didn't allow even Bittuji to do anything. i was wondering being a great actor why didn't he make others to do d works!! even whn bittuji offered to help RK refused!!! why? He was not even able to walk straight, but still insisted to do everything on his own. WHY??

but as banglaores(name?) was saying it made it very personal. but i wd like to know what d cvs r trying to say. i was hoping u wd have given your view abt it.

Madhu was numb, i don't know whether she dead inside! i mean she gets into this marriage with her eyes open. RK didn't sugarcoat or lie. so i think she's numb n  i dont think she'll fight or take revenge. becoz she has made a deal with him n she'll keep her word. i think RK, will want d fiery madhu back not katputli though he thinks he wants to make her one.

even i feel madhu is better off with RK than her family. her family are more focused on d first born n her tantrums. (even i want to see trishna' reaction to this wedding!)

another thing is why didn't RK tell it is his money!! i mean he could have made a show out of it. so why use a cover of trust? d family will not know of madhu's sacrifice. is that why?

prema_ks-brokensoul-SofnaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Nice analysis PC

Agree... Maddy would keep up to her word and will not fight back Rishab... no revenge whatsoever... But i feel somewhere she would still hold him responsible for the entire change in her life... she will not forgive him easily... For starters it feels she would stay numb to any of his humiliation that would be thrown at her... and latter it would all turn to an indifference that Rishab will not be able to take... Which may just infuriate him further... 

Also seems like here Rishab's plan to make her a star to humiliate her would may just backfire and her rise to stardom may rile him up further... Wherein he would hurt himself more in the process...  

The only thing i'm indecisive about right now is how his past would play on his relationship dynamics with Maddy... And i'm really curious to know that...  I feel somewhere she might feel sympathetic for him...  which may just not be well received by Rishab

These are just some wild guess and assumptions though at the moment... 

Thank you Big smileand interesting observations and predictions indeed. Rishabh will run like a rocket on fire if Maddy tries  to be nice to him or tries  to delve deeper into him. Love , compassion , sympathy will  drive him jittery. Maddy will be numb to a point - seeing the kind of man that Rishabh is, she will start reacting to him. Maddy's success will bring an ego battle between them later but even then, they will know no peace without each-other, Even if to beat the blood out of each-other, they just have to be together. Like the title clearly states it as ek ishq, ek junoon. 

prema_ks-brokensoul-AmoureuxSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index