Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: A commitment soaked in wounds . (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Poco , I must say the whole setting was beautiful . Rishab is actually broken man from inside . By bringing Madhu in his life he is actually helping himself . 
         RK what a performance 

Madhu was looking like Doll today 

Thank you. Rishabh has done himself some kindness by marrying Maddy .LOL... kum se kum Rishabh ko zindaa to kar hi degi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-silent.desiremanesha76

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by mymagic13

today RK was awesome!! i loved everything about him today!
i have a feeling that RK wont let others insult madhu,,he is so possessive about her in every way!! loved ur analysis!!
the MB team is doing awesome job!!

Meenu - RK didn't even let Bittuji say anything against Madhu. Even last night he stopped Bittujji when he says he will take care of her.

It happened before too in police station too he shuts Bittuji when he was talking about handling Madhu himself. Without him knowing he is already posessivey Only he has a right to hurt her.

i love that about him!!
 atleast he does not blame her n crib for everything like her family!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbalawala66prema_ksreadingworms.-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhayangel

Nice post...
Awesome episode full of emotions...
And i just loved the precap.. In 4 fere only RK had promised and when it was MB's turn he jerked her hand.. Hope he will keep his promises in future where as MB is committed already due to that deal with RK...
But one thing that madhu's family may not know that Madhu has married RK for 40 lakh as they will belive that amount is given by a trust so may be for this act they will break their relations with Madhu and specially that trishna and then she will have only RK with him..

Thank you. Rishabh will fulfill all the promises that he has made to Maddy  - knowingly or unknowingly. Maddy may not have taken any vows  but she will be a committed wife  to this crazyball. Family? They will understand someday but the person around whom her life will center is Rishabh.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangel-brokensoul-

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Your posts is as amazing as the episode was.U hav expressed everything beautifully.

Indded,the makers definitely deserve a pat on their back! n the set looked magnificent.The air directors did a fantastic job.The show seems to have a very interesting future.Hope the popularity of the show also doubles up! 

Brilliantly written Poco!Hats off to you!

Rashmita

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 10 August 2012 at 11:07am

readingworms.TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

amazingly written...Clap
the epi was so dramatic...lights camera action and the marriage begins...it was so funny when Rishabh said start sound...poor Panditji...Bittuji had to come forward and explain to him to start the mantrasROFL
DVD were superb as usual...waiting for the 4 phere...

Thank you. Big smile... Start sound dialogue was hilarious - Priest ne bhi sochaa chalo is sankee aur iss doll ki shaadi karwaa hi detaa hoon. DVD are perfection and i never expected them  to be this good. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksForeverForUSofna

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Anyway, we had a cute moment in this high drama episode . Rishabh brought Maddy to the agni-kund and sat down. A numbed Maddy didn't even move, so Rishabh got up, gently pushed her down and then, went back to take his seat. It was so adorable and emotionally wrought at the same time.
My POV- Even I found that scene lovely felt same here like you.
Ya you was right saadi ke jo mayne hai chaar vachan RK is taking it shows that he will fall first for Madhu and Madhu ne ab tak koi vachan nahin liya uske liye ye saadi sirf ek saude ka samjhota hai but RK ye saadi isliye kar raha kyunki he hates her from heart ya heart - that is uske dil mien is ladki ke liye kuch to hai so I think he will fall first and Maddy she is blank for RK na ghussa, na daya , na hamdardi hai uske dil mien RK ke liye so to win Madhu's heart in future will be very big task for RK and he will be loving and caring husband since wo pite pite hi sahi LOLLOL LOL uski taraf ke char phere to le hi raha hai
BTW- Nice PostHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbalaprema_ksgennyMreadingworms.TheBlackJaguar

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Brilliant analysis again! The show is finally getting interesting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roxy369

yup.. nice episode..

I loved the precap wherein RK is saying his 'Vaades or Vachans' allowed...

Hope the trp rises !!!!

Thank you. Big smile...Rishabh may not be in his senses but ultimately, when the time comes for Rishbala , he will keep the honour of the 4 pheras.

_Rashmisilent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index