Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: A commitment soaked in wounds . (Page 5)

sree.gattu IF-Rockerz
sree.gattu
sree.gattu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
if rk frees madhu also ,i want her to be with rishab only.rk will only free her when,he is changed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaForeverForU-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Aaj toh Rishbala pe full focus Tha and i hope every1 is happy LOL My Favourite Dialogues of Tonight's episode"Ye Nafrat nehi hain asaan, ek aag ka dariya hain and doop ke Jaane" and 2nd one i don't remember clearly Confused LOL but it was sumthing like " Sher karta shayari par humne toh nafrat ko he ishq bana diya " Clap

RK what shud i say abt him ye banda rock and Shock dono deta hain Cool ROFL...i m sure Pinky tujhe Bohot pyaar aaraha hain uspe Wink ROFL and Madhubala uska toh aaj ahaan hogaya LOL but she was really looking beautiful in dat dressDay Dreaming Smile bina kiye he was looking prettyEmbarrassed

Cuming to Bittuji his dancing is Clap ROFL I hope Rk sees his Talent and offers him an Item number ROFL

and ye Barati expressionless kyun hain re Confused LOL and Rk khud sab kaam Kar raha hain ROFL

Waise toh i don't shout Trp bhajan but on dis episode i will be waiting to c it Wink

Thank you.Embarrassed

Apni pitaayi khud karega ya mujhse mehnat karwaayega? Mujhe Rishabh se aisa koi laila-majnu waala pyaar nahiin hai, aur jo bakwaas toone aur Nishi ne wahaan tweet waali post mein maari hai na, pitne ke laayak ho tum donno. 

Coming to the episode today, everything from dialogues  to lighting  to set up to acting was excellent. 

Nafrat kabh mohabbat mein badal jaayegi, is talli tharak ki dukaan ko pataa bhi nahin chalega. LOL

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 10 August 2012 at 11:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66ArShi_AbhIyaprema_ksreadingworms.-brokensoul-MR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

I was waiting for your analysis and wow it was awesome yaar!
Keep it up dear :)

Thank you, sweetie. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk-brokensoul-

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I have edited my post on first page Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

SuryoDhayam Senior Member
SuryoDhayam
SuryoDhayam

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Today all my focus was on Madhubala. I really felt sorry for her today. The big day in her life was lifeless. Her story is tied to studios. Born in studio, got married in a studio to an actor. Her sacrifice to protect her father is where she stands as a daughter. She will also stand as a wife binding to her promise irrespective of her liking. Unknowingly her destiny with RK was good as he is the only one who can save her from Ballu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul-SofnaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Firstly what an awesome setting for a complete filmy wedding...Star
i loved the set and the lighting...it gave a different level to it...it looked really amazingStar
RK was so drunk yet could do all the arrangements the flowers the wood the fire etcSmile
i loved the fact that the same people came to witness RKs win over MB who saw the slap.Big smile
it completely suits RK characterWink
MB was so emotionally disturbed and tired that she turned numbCry
loved the call of paddy to MB..gave her some reliefCry
i actually thought RK had developed a heart and would let MB go visit her father and come back but he didnt...so he is still heartless or may be he didnt trust her that muchOuch
loved the whole scene where he sits and she stands and he gets up to press her shoulder to push her to sit lolLOL

only Rk has taken the promises so no obligations from MB in future i assume
precap was amazingBig smile
PS; hope the wedding is over on monday cant wait anymoreWink
PPS: hope we get awesome trp for MB
PPPS: lovely work entire cast and crew of MBClap
PPPS: Awesome PostSmile

Thank you so much  for dropping in and i totally second you. Rishabh had to return the humiliation to Maddy in full package with interest and he did it by repeating the audience. Rishabh will keep his promises ultimately but even if Maddy wants to do her share , he will shun her away. After all, Rishabh ko thappad se nahiin pyaar se darr lagtaa hai. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leverne

wala66 Groupbie
wala66
wala66

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Rishbala: A commitment soaked in wounds .

After  you are done seeing the episode, one thing seems  certain , at least by current storyline. Maddy will never leave Rishabh until he tells her that she is free to go. She is an honest and committed woman and if the return of those 40 lacs is an entire life with Rishabh , she will  keep her promise and her side of the deal. She will consider herself  sold to him for 40 lacs and she will keep her part of the deal.  I keep seeing posts that say that she should fight back Rishabh, stand up to him  bravely , take revenge from him. But will she? Rishabh  made an offer , a proposition , clearly told her that he is a villain and her life with him will be a lifetime  of hell . She considered the pros and cons , sacrificed herself for her  loved ones and  signed  the pact. A proposition ' an acceptance ' a signed deal ' both the parties get what they want . So, what fight back and what revenge on a man who is delivering what he promised?  Rishabh has not betrayed her , fooled her, backstabbed her or trapped her . He made an offer and she could not and did not refuse it.

Anyway, coming to the episode today ' Powerful. Dramatic. Emotionally violent. Sealing of two destinies forever. Lights. Camera.Action. And thus , begins a tale of passion, hatred , love, violence and toxic emotions between a wounded superstar and a fragile girl  next door. The set was so beautiful as it came to life with lights . The lamps, the pillars, the drapes ' Wow. The art department did a kickass job and the lighting added an aura of  something larger than life to it.

Rishabh was on an another trip altogether ' something  wounded , passionate , still bleeding  inside him is desperately calling for help. Maddy doesn't know, Rishabh doesn't know that what nerve has Maddy touched inside him, but now , he is an electron out of its orbit.  He was drunk- badly drunk , perhaps totally sloshed  but whatever he told Maddy , whatever hatred, anger and intensity came through  because his emotions were in senses. All the hurt and pain that Maddy had mysteriously unleashed inside him came to the fore as a fiendish yet  disturbed  declaration of victory ' the way he sees  her stand  in that spotlight ' helpless, vulnerable, defeated , rounds   her up like a predator and asks her where is her  pride? Her arrogance ? Those blazing  red hot angry eyes?  Humiliating her will lessen his hurt but its only in his head ' its not going to happen.

Maddy , on the other hand understands  her situation and she has bowed not because she is weak or a sissy. She has surrendered because she has accepted Rishabh's proposal and she will  keep her part of the deal.  She is numbed by her own decision and she is still fathoming what is happening with her and how she has  surrendered  to Rishabh's ownership.  She looks like such an adorable pleading child when she requests Rishabh that he should let her go to the hospital and she will come back in two hours. Of course, Rishabh doesn't trust anyone as such and nor is he in his mind at the moment but someday, he will know that  this woman is a woman of her word. She would have come  back to him in exactly  two hours.  Maddy's patience , her perseverance and her ability to deal with him and his sanakpanaa is going to surprise him beautifully someday.

A marriage of  passion , emotional mockery , open wounds and a cold business arrangement has  bound them together tighter they can think. On the surface , it seems like a mockery and humiliation of sanctity of marriage ' the whole filmy set up , the  taunting and ridiculing dhol with Bittu G dancing , the same people who witnessed Rishabh getting beaten up being brought to witness his marriage to his arch enemy , Maddy being paraded around like a doll in bridal clothes , the setting up of the agni-kund by a sloshed Rishabh. A lost and numbed Maddy being tied in Holy matrimony with a dazed and crazed Rishabh by a confused and appalled priest.

This whole spectacle is disturbing and a mirror of  how damaged Rishabh is inside and how much damage he can cause Maddy.  Yet, the relationship which springs out if it will not be a mockery in the long run. This crazyball of a man will perhaps finally hit the brakes that he needs. And this beautiful woman  , no matter what tests Rishabh and others put her through , she will build him back , brick by brick, maybe crumbling herself in the long run.

The precap is another teaser ' Its Rishabh who makes all the promises ' the  promise to take care of her and her family ,  to guard her, to be  her soulmate and partner in the good, the bad,  the ugly. And  for him the marriage is complete in 4 pheras . The  way he jerks off Maddy's hand after that shows that he has no expectations from Maddy as  a wife who would even give a fig about whether he dies  or lives. But , by some twist or the other, he will keep all the promises that he has made

It may not make sense at the moment, but looking at how the story is being built up ( kudos Saurabh Tewari)  and the intensity between Rishabh and Maddy , it doesn't seem like they will ever separate .

Anyway, we had a cute moment in this high drama episode .  Rishabh brought Maddy to the agni-kund  and sat down. A numbed Maddy didn't even move, so Rishabh  got up, gently pushed her down and then, went back to take his seat. It was so adorable and emotionally wrought at the same time.

Love and luck always to everyone.Heart

God bless everyone.Hug

wow...what a beautiful insight you have come up with. I think after the RISHBALA wedding the story of MEIEJ has finally left the runway for the skies...and i have a sincere request to you and others who have posted their analytical take of the episode. Can you lovely gals do it on a regular basis?..like see the episode from a critically  indepth  eye and share your thoughts of the episode?..it would be a huge service to the layman viewers like meSmile do it give it some serious thought and give the thread a name so its easier to find should anyone agree to be up for the task

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnacprema_ksreadingworms.-brokensoul-SofnaTheBlackJaguar

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
agreee by bringing madhubala in his life hes helping hmself n also he wants 2 satisfy his ego n desire...awsome post...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index