Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: A commitment soaked in wounds . (Page 4)

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Superb post pocodi,Clap and I agree abt maddy tht she is commited and honest women who dosent break any tie easily as v can see tht even after makki ayi cursed her and insulted her soo much still dint leave him even though she got nothing frm him just y bcos she is commited girl, and when makki himself left her tht time she broke tht alliance, ur observation is right, Thumbs Up until unless Rishabh order her or free her  frm this deal she will not leave him so easily. OR cant say if she discover positive side and good humanbeing in rishabh maybe she wont leave him even after he tell her to go. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyasree.gattu-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Shiv_Sati

Great analysis.. my friend...Totally spot on... Wow...

But the question is will she go and leave RK...I really dont think so... I think maddy will be comitted with Rishhab till the end.. Hopefully.. My mind going bonkers now... Just pls GOD.. I dont think he will be able to survived without her...

Thank you.Big smile... I too feel that Maddy will never leave Rishabh until he snaps off.  And even if he leaves, Maddy and him will stay inseparable. One or the other will go running back to the one who has  backed out. LOL

ArShi_AbhIyasree.gattuSofna-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

loved the episode...vivian and dd rocked in their respective roles.    i think the set is also like a fairy tale set with all horses and curtains and lights ..like that.. the only thing is rk is in a drunken state... will he remember these marriage wows?... madhu will be in the hands of rk .. will she be only puppet... the destiny plays a major role...

the show is turning interesting... today direction , lighting, set up everything was awesome...  kudos to the team 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kumctg48ArShi_AbhIyasree.gattuSofna-brokensoul-mysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Poco...It was a gud episode...CV's shld be appreciated...agar unki baja sakte hai to praise bhi karna mangta hai...LOL...

RK- Dulha...Talli Tharkey Pati Parmeshwar...LOL

MB-Poor soul...Cry...

Their marraige...one of its kind...Passionate...Bonded with each othr 4ever...Fevicol ka jod ban chuka hai...LOL...Thy cant be Separated...n thy wont b...Tongue

N All MBians...Mubarak ho ...LOL...V r officially related with Rishbala marriage...V promise v will b gud ladke wala...Jst like our ladka...Wink...LOL...

Thank you. Arre yaar , the team is doing the best that it can at the moment - abb to bechaare chainn se jee sakein.LOL... Sahee hai. Rishbala fevicol ka jodh hi prove honge - tootenge nahiin.ROFL

ArShi_AbhIyaCourageous_Leo-brokensoul-Sofna

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Unres on pg 3(Kar diya comment)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

today RK was awesome!! i loved everything about him today!
i have a feeling that RK wont let others insult madhu,,he is so possessive about her in every way!! loved ur analysis!!
the MB team is doing awesome job!!

Meenu - RK didn't even let Bittuji say anything against Madhu. Even last night he stopped Bittujji when he says he will take care of her.

It happened before too in police station too he shuts Bittuji when he was talking about handling Madhu himself. Without him knowing he is already posessivey Only he has a right to hurt her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kumctg48ArShi_AbhIyawala66prema_ksSofna-Sexy-mysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguar

krithi12 IF-Rockerz
krithi12
krithi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
didnt watch epi yet since i raeched home later .after reading your post .seems today epi was awesome.waiting for repeats.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kumctg48-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
when the news had come about the 4 pheres i had the same thought ...that Rishab though he doesn't really mean to, makes his part of the promise but stops madhu from leading...
me being a christian and a southie doesn't know exact promises that are being made , but i do remember just that part in 'Hum DIl De Chuke Sanam' where nandini (aishwarya) while explaining the ritual of the pheres saying something like, then the bride will lead, asking permission to meet death before her husband... also something similar in Gandhi.
something else that caught my attention was that even drunk, Rishab made the preparation for the pheres ...the provision for the fire, the flowers...all by himself... seeking no help from the ever dancing bittuji... making it impossibly personal.
what you say is true... madhu is now willingly imprisoned to him...and she won't fight.
seems like she had settled the scores by the thappad and now she has become a katputali...
still not sure how i feel about itConfused

and hey they were in color code today!!

Edited by bangalores - 10 August 2012 at 11:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksgennyMpriyachandreadingworms.-brokensoul-SofnamysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index