Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: A commitment soaked in wounds . (Page 14)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL meenu posted vahbz tweet on my post & LOL mere post mai bhi same gal nai aake ashirvad diya wid same parsad :PLOL

Bolne de yaar. Badnaam hue to kya naam na hogaa? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-SheDevilitsRitzi

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Aaj toh Rishbala pe full focus Tha and i hope every1 is happy LOL My Favourite Dialogues of Tonight's episode"Ye Nafrat nehi hain asaan, ek aag ka dariya hain and doop ke Jaane" and 2nd one i don't remember clearly Confused LOL but it was sumthing like " Sher karta shayari par humne toh nafrat ko he ishq bana diya " Clap

RK what shud i say abt him ye banda rock and Shock dono deta hain Cool ROFL...i m sure Pinky tujhe Bohot pyaar aaraha hain uspe Wink ROFL and Madhubala uska toh aaj ahaan hogaya LOL but she was really looking beautiful in dat dressDay Dreaming Smile bina kiye he was looking prettyEmbarrassed

Cuming to Bittuji his dancing is Clap ROFL I hope Rk sees his Talent and offers him an Item number ROFL

and ye Barati expressionless kyun hain re Confused LOL and Rk khud sab kaam Kar raha hain ROFL

Waise toh i don't shout Trp bhajan but on dis episode i will be waiting to c it Wink

Thank you.Embarrassed

Apni pitaayi khud karega ya mujhse mehnat karwaayega? Mujhe Rishabh se aisa koi laila-majnu waala pyaar nahiin hai, aur jo bakwaas toone aur Nishi ne wahaan tweet waali post mein maari hai na, pitne ke laayak ho tum donno. 

Coming to the episode today, everything from dialogues  to lighting  to set up to acting was excellent. 

Nafrat kabh mohabbat mein badal jaayegi, is talli tharak ki dukaan ko pataa bhi nahin chalega. LOL
Kyun re meri peetai karke tujhe kya milega i can sense u'r true luv WinkLOL and na u cannot do my peetai

yup episode was gud...full on dose diya Rishbala ka to audience LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
beautifully explain poco
and wow they finally marry what an performance by RK awesome reallly he had done awesome job the story is going to too great now and i luv their all the scenes one thing i got to know and RK do care for madhu :p lil very very very lil but he care :p now they r in a forver relation ahan

TheBlackJaguar

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Awesom Analysis of Awesom Epi...

TheBlackJaguar

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Fab analysis again !! and  episode was fantastic  RK acting as bewada was too good  really out of world the gait he walked and i really loved hw he did all arrangements for marraige aaj tak aisa maraige arrangement kahain nahin dekha !! not even in reel or reality  ROFL ROFL
I really found rishab cute in his bewda act specially wen he says jao madhubala mere liye taiyyar hokar aao and wen he sees mb and hold her hand just like a kid and drags her  and ya u also mentioned the way RK amde MB sit it was also very sweet !! RK  has sweetness in his anger i must say !!  

Par baratiyon ke chere par baara toh  bajenge hi after all they arent used to such unique shaadi !!! 

BUt I wonder RK ne khud saare vaachan kyun liyeErmm???

Neways  I too  want high trp coz  the creativity was at its peak in this epi i really loved the lighting awesome tha sab kuch !!ROFL

TheBlackJaguar

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
hmmm..For me ur Analysis is better than the episode yesterday Poco...Thumbs Up
i felt the epi was dragged specially first part...so it was an OK epi for me..nevermind cv's are doing great offlate and Art Director did a splendid job with the sets yesterday..kudos to him...Thumbs Up

Edited by sasi10 - 11 August 2012 at 12:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Aaj toh Rishbala pe full focus Tha and i hope every1 is happy LOL My Favourite Dialogues of Tonight's episode"Ye Nafrat nehi hain asaan, ek aag ka dariya hain and doop ke Jaane" and 2nd one i don't remember clearly Confused LOL but it was sumthing like " Sher karta shayari par humne toh nafrat ko he ishq bana diya " Clap

RK what shud i say abt him ye banda rock and Shock dono deta hain Cool ROFL...i m sure Pinky tujhe Bohot pyaar aaraha hain uspe Wink ROFL and Madhubala uska toh aaj ahaan hogaya LOL but she was really looking beautiful in dat dressDay Dreaming Smile bina kiye he was looking prettyEmbarrassed

Cuming to Bittuji his dancing is Clap ROFL I hope Rk sees his Talent and offers him an Item number ROFL

and ye Barati expressionless kyun hain re Confused LOL and Rk khud sab kaam Kar raha hain ROFL

Waise toh i don't shout Trp bhajan but on dis episode i will be waiting to c it Wink

Thank you.Embarrassed

Apni pitaayi khud karega ya mujhse mehnat karwaayega? Mujhe Rishabh se aisa koi laila-majnu waala pyaar nahiin hai, aur jo bakwaas toone aur Nishi ne wahaan tweet waali post mein maari hai na, pitne ke laayak ho tum donno. 

Coming to the episode today, everything from dialogues  to lighting  to set up to acting was excellent. 

Nafrat kabh mohabbat mein badal jaayegi, is talli tharak ki dukaan ko pataa bhi nahin chalega. LOL
Kyun re meri peetai karke tujhe kya milega i can sense u'r true luv WinkLOL and na u cannot do my peetai

yup episode was gud...full on dose diya Rishbala ka to audience LOL

Tujhe kya pataa ki mera true love kaun hai? LOL

Do not trust your luck too much. Jis din mere haath lagg gayaa na, tujhe papeete ka pulp banaa doongi. Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehan2012

Awesom Analysis of Awesom Epi...

Thank you. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index