Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: A commitment soaked in wounds . (Page 11)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Superb post... The analysis was perfect... And the RK's dialogues wer as usual awesome...

Poor guy-the pandit he did not even know when to start...LOL

Thank you. Priest ne accha kaam kiyaa hai. Ek sankee aur ek paglee ko shaadi ke bandhan mein baandh diyaa hai. LOL

zulyian Goldie
zulyian
zulyian

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

lovely analysis!!! was eager to read ur take!!

there were few others who added more perspectives to this marriage!!!

i probably am reiterating what u all wrote!!!

loved d set when d lights came!!! kudos to d art director!!!

i loved d fact that though drunk, RK made all d arrangements for d wedding. he didn't allow even Bittuji to do anything. i was wondering being a great actor why didn't he make others to do d works!! even whn bittuji offered to help RK refused!!! why? He was not even able to walk straight, but still insisted to do everything on his own. WHY??

but as banglaores(name?) was saying it made it very personal. but i wd like to know what d cvs r trying to say. i was hoping u wd have given your view abt it.

Madhu was numb, i don't know whether she dead inside! i mean she gets into this marriage with her eyes open. RK didn't sugarcoat or lie. so i think she's numb n  i dont think she'll fight or take revenge. becoz she has made a deal with him n she'll keep her word. i think RK, will want d fiery madhu back not katputli though he thinks he wants to make her one.

even i feel madhu is better off with RK than her family. her family are more focused on d first born n her tantrums. (even i want to see trishna' reaction to this wedding!)

another thing is why didn't RK tell it is his money!! i mean he could have made a show out of it. so why use a cover of trust? d family will not know of madhu's sacrifice. is that why?

Thank you. Maddy has turned into center of existence for Rishabh and now, everything about her has to spring from him and come back to him - now, its like his life is a sliding door between him and her and nobody else can intrude upon. His obsession with Maddy is no longer in his control. 

Maddy is numb and lifeless but Rishabh is a fire-starter . He will manage  to spring her back to life , even if it is to fight and pull out each-other's hair. 

The family may never know that Maddy sold herself to Rishabh for 40 lacs so that Maalik can survive. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-brokensoul-Sofna

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

Bang on analysis dear!..
What defines madhu nd rishabh's relationship iz pain...nd with time this dard ka rishta will bcm deeper nd more profound than all khoon ke rishte...
Loved VD today,he alwyz expressed wel wid his eyes but as da emotionally wounded RK he has surpassed himself!!

Thank you. Big smile...Yes, pain is the genesis of Rishabh and Maddy's relationship. Today, its personal and individual - tomorrow it will be the fevistick that will keep them together. 
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by manesha76

Poco , I must say the whole setting was beautiful . Rishab is actually broken man from inside . By bringing Madhu in his life he is actually helping himself . 
         RK what a performance 

Madhu was looking like Doll today 

Thank you. Rishabh has done himself some kindness by marrying Maddy .LOL... kum se kum Rishabh ko zindaa to kar hi degi. 

Sach mein currently mujhe Madhu se jyaada RK mara hua insaan dikh raha hai . LOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaniac

each will take care of the other 

Madhu needs someone who'll teach her to be selfish ; someone who won't allow her to sacrifice her self and her happiness for her family ; people around her except Malik and Padmini(though even she can't understand Madhu) are all conditional ... she needs someone who'll love her obsessively - teach her to be selfish ... 

And Rishabh - people around him are just like him - Bittu cares a damn about Rishabh except as a boss and a source of income - so he needs Madhu to teach  him to love - to unfreeze his heart 

And RK is just Destiny's agent - she needed him and he needed her - god sent one to another - 

Thank you. Big smile...I agree. Maddy needs  to learn the ways of the world and Rishabh needs to learn  to hear the call of his heart. No wonder they should be and are together. LOL

-brokensoul-

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Beautiful analysisClap...looks like I missed another brilliant episode.Ouch 

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

To stand in a frozen state, to see but not see , to feel but not feel, what it must've been for Madhu.
Hurt and stung just as much as the girl he is obsessed with, Risabh you realise not how much you need her.
A dark passionate story with a road that Lord alone knows leads where.
Love
Nidha.

Thank you.Embarrassed
Aur dariyaa kinaare audience uss story ka intezaar kar rahi hai. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index