Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ritzi12

Fab analysis again !! and  episode was fantastic  RK acting as bewada was too good  really out of world the gait he walked and i really loved hw he did all arrangements for marraige aaj tak aisa maraige arrangement kahain nahin dekha !! not even in reel or reality  🤣 🤣

I really found rishab cute in his bewda act specially wen he says jao madhubala mere liye taiyyar hokar aao and wen he sees mb and hold her hand just like a kid and drags her  and ya u also mentioned the way RK amde MB sit it was also very sweet !! RK  has sweetness in his anger i must say !!  

Par baratiyon ke chere par baara toh  bajenge hi after all they arent used to such unique shaadi !!! 

BUt I wonder RK ne khud saare vaachan kyun liye🤔???

Neways  I too  want high trp coz  the creativity was at its peak in this epi i really loved the lighting awesome tha sab kuch !!🤣

Thank you. Rishabh becomes a combination of cuteness and devilry when he is angry and drunk. 🤣... infact , he even behaves like a bratty child jiski lollipop Maddy usko waapis nahiin kar rahee.

Rishabh has taken the vows and he will keep them later. He wants no promises from Maddy and has no expectations from her as a woman who can feel for him. So, no vows from Maddy.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasi10

hmmm..For me ur Analysis is better than the episode yesterday Poco...👍🏼

i felt the epi was dragged specially first part...so it was an OK epi for me..nevermind cv's are doing great offlate and Art Director did a splendid job with the sets yesterday..kudos to him...👍🏼

Thank you. Poore episode mein Rishbala ki shaadi dikhaani thi , toh scenes kheenchne pade. Location ke paise bhi bacch gaye. Ek hi dhaansu  set mein poora episode shoot kar daala alongwith a small hospital phone cut. 😆
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Thank you. Rishabh becomes a combination of cuteness and devilry when he is angry and drunk. 🤣... infact , he even behaves like a bratty child jiski lollipop Maddy usko waapis nahiin kar rahee.

Rishabh has taken the vows and he will keep them later. He wants no promises from Maddy and has no expectations from her as a woman who can feel for him. So, no vows from Maddy.

@black  🤣🤣🤣Lollipop awesome saahi kaha  he  is a spoilt bratty kid  but too cute too😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzi12

@black  🤣🤣🤣Lollipop awesome saahi kaha  he  is a spoilt bratty kid  but too cute too😳

He is. The way he told her 'Shaadi kar lo mujhse' was actually very child-like. And no shooting until Maddy haan nahiin bolti. BRAT. 😡😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Anyway, we had a cute moment in this high drama episode .  Rishabh brought Maddy to the agni-kund  and sat down. A numbed Maddy didn't even move, so Rishabh  got up, gently pushed her down and then, went back to take his seat. It was so adorable and emotionally wrought at the same time.

^ I was waiting for someone to pin point this particular scene😆 Rishabh was so so cute here. I love his bewada act so much. In the hospital also and here also. He doesn't ill-treat Maddy at all. He treats her like a delicate doll and I like that about him. I felt like pulling RK's cheeks yesterday 🤣 More than Bittooji, RK looked like a cute little kid😆 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

Anyway, we had a cute moment in this high drama episode .  Rishabh brought Maddy to the agni-kund  and sat down. A numbed Maddy didn't even move, so Rishabh  got up, gently pushed her down and then, went back to take his seat. It was so adorable and emotionally wrought at the same time.

^ I was waiting for someone to pin point this particular scene😆 Rishabh was so so cute here. I love his bewada act so much. In the hospital also and here also. He doesn't ill-treat Maddy at all. He treats her like a delicate doll and I like that about him. I felt like pulling RK's cheeks yesterday 🤣 More than Bittooji, RK looked like a cute little kid😆 

In that case, you should change your dabba's content. Look at the fab work Saher has done:🤣

At least physically, Rishabh is gentle with Maddy lekin kal ka kucch nahiin pataa. 😆
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome analysis Poco👏
the marriage set was amazing & the yellow lights were so beautiful

Madhu was looking like a cute doll & Vivian he was doing gr8 job 

Madhu is shattered totally but she will keep her promise &it will be more interesting to watch Rishbala s life under one roof
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: RENU1111

Awesome analysis Poco👏

Madhu is shattered totally but she will keep her promise &it will be more interesting to watch Rishbala s life under one roof

Thank you. 😃... the setting, the direction, the writing and the acting were an amazing cohesive job. The new director does have a innovative taking on a scene. Maddy will keep her commitment to Rishabh , perhaps even when he tells her that he releases her.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RENU1111

Awesome analysis Poco👏

@ Green ...Rangmunch article rightly pointed that it would be interesting to see how Rahu and Ketu will live under one roof ...😆😆