Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddhifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
good analysis .as per precap it is rk who has taken vows unknowingly he will full it .yeah i also totally agree madhu will never leave rk till he says though vows are taken by rk still mb will be committed to him they are bound to be gether .when mb will fall in luv with rk she will totally be committed to him in near future there luv story will set the tv screen on fire  .withmarriage mb will come to know the positive side of rk and why he is like this at present .lovly episode.kudos to whole team and awwwsome acting by both leads .hope u agree
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

exactly what startled me about the precap...just like you mentioned......more than Madhu killing herself today...it is RK who by every unconscious route with his lamb across the alcohol imbedded fire is promising and Destiny and establishing the peril and firm knot of RK killing himself completely and giving birth to Rishabh..more than Madhu dying a silent death today by being a katputli from now on..it is RK who has in drunken stance...promised himself through the meaningful four pheras to save , respect , honour and cherish Madhu always..and the "marriage ends" only on the establishment of RK's commitment...as if the cosmos..the stars..destiny's mock grin has entangled its dark child to bury himself and find rishabh within through the every meaning and belief within the first four pheras..its baffling but it shows the future of their marriage...and that is RK deconstructing himself for his wife and making Rishabh born who will save protect , shield this lamb through her every circumstance even though her life has become nothing but a tag and brand of his name...so ironic..so gob smacking..and so thoughtful of the writers to symbolize each phera to be the steps towards killing the wolf and igniting the human..as you mentioned..as he jerked her hand...that means his steps in fulfilling these vows will be selfless as he threw Madhus hand as if her mutual commitment of those pheras don't master..this damaged wounded rock star will be a strong , selfless mother one day that will shake you.

And Madhu? She was wrapped in a scarlet thread of rose buds embracing and kissing her with her ornaments glistening her forehead through the tingling tikli..the seemly neck glowing and shining through the silver necklace beautifully trapping and concealing her  her into a gorgeous death..her eyeliner accentuating the bridal copper pooled eyes but the eyes have no life in them anymore..they drift within the liquids in numbness as if even the eyeliner will not be enough to bring the spark and the vibrant colour of her irises back..her mouth is embedded in a stunning pink , pouty and glossy colour bringing out the pale beauty and purity of the lamb's nimble skin..but even the accentuated Bride's lip colour today could not save the death , the seizing trap and the forbidden closure of that mouth..freezing and dying within its scared red skin pressed together from now on...She is the most beautiful woman today..but she is killed through being a monument of beauty for the biggest day of her life as well...she is in a  intricately embroidered  garment in the most lavish way ..more lavish than RKs hand of sculpturing..and yet...this creation of a luminous bride is the reason why she is stabbed and bruised and killed to death in front of the whole world..like RK promised her..She will die a beautiful death..and today...you can seriously say she did...now she's lifeless.paralyzed and dead...she is burnt and her bones have been chiseled as today were her official steps into the aag kya daariya..and as the precap showed..The wolf's official steps in killing himself has been unconsciously promised by the pheras and by Destiny's decisions too..So as they kill themselves for each other..they will be born again as two different bodies BECAUSE OF EACH OTHERS' LOVE just like you said. 😆

Thank you for such a literary piece on  Rishbala today. Fantastic. Yes, Rishabh will fulfill all these vows knowingly or unknowingly. The wolf will give way to a human being who feels and is capable of loving. Maddy has no hopes and  no dreams anymore- but when love ignites in her, she will come to life again. For Rishabh and for herself. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: drashti4ever

nice post but didnt read it complete 😆

Thank you. Its okay, babe - at least you tried to read what i wrote.😆
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis. Poco.

Loved everything about this week's episodes, especially last night and tonight, though too much was shown in segments, I loved it completely. DD & VD was too good. DD looks more beautiful in the episode than in the segments.

Even I feel MB will fulfill her part of the deal. She has no expectations from him. So she will do whatever she was asked. That is why I think the first thing he will ask her is end all her ties with her family. So that she will be completely his.

And anyway, I don't think her family will believe her. She will be lashed out by her family when they got to know about her marriage and her absence at the time of the operation.. As I have predicted, Madhu's family wouldn't know money came through her. So they will blame her.

Sometimes I feel she is better off with RK. Because they wouldn't see what was in her eyes and her face. But I expect at least Paddy understands her. But no hope for that. Once Trishna started throwing her tantrums everyone will go and comfort her like before. No one will try to understand what might be Madhu's reasons for a decision like this.

Is there any doctor here? I don't know whether it is true or not. But heard that people in coma's here in their unconscious state hear what goes around them. So I was thinking if that is so Shamshu must have heard everything that happened between RK & Madhu in ICU. (When I said this Hatzie and some others joke about me being Ekta bhooth) Might be the reason all that happened in ICU.

After what RK said about his father, I feel sympathy for him and there is a sad story behind him being this way. He is a neglected child maybe from his mother as well as his step dad.

Also RK said they will go together to get Ashirwad. So dhamaka is going to happen when they do that. Want to see the look on Trishna's face.

The 4 pheras vows took by RK . So he even unknowingly fulfills it. So Madhu definitely is better off with him rather than Mukund. Because she has  a  more dangerous enemy than RK, which Mukund won't be able to protect her from. Person who protects her should be equally strong like Ballu and that is RK.

The show is too good. The only thing is Colors suddenly forgot to promote it. If they promote it like BV, I'm sure MB will have good rating being it telecasting just after BV. And from now onwards it is very important the show is pormoted well. Hope we will see a new promo soon.

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Superb post pocodi,👏 and I agree abt maddy tht she is commited and honest women who dosent break any tie easily as v can see tht even after makki ayi cursed her and insulted her soo much still dint leave him even though she got nothing frm him just y bcos she is commited girl, and when makki himself left her tht time she broke tht alliance, ur observation is right, 👍🏼 until unless Rishabh order her or free her  frm this deal she will not leave him so easily. OR cant say if she discover positive side and good humanbeing in rishabh maybe she wont leave him even after he tell her to go. 

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shiv_Sati

Great analysis.. my friend...Totally spot on... Wow...

But the question is will she go and leave RK...I really dont think so... I think maddy will be comitted with Rishhab till the end.. Hopefully.. My mind going bonkers now... Just pls GOD.. I dont think he will be able to survived without her...

Thank you.😃... I too feel that Maddy will never leave Rishabh until he snaps off.  And even if he leaves, Maddy and him will stay inseparable. One or the other will go running back to the one who has  backed out. 😆
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the episode...vivian and dd rocked in their respective roles.    i think the set is also like a fairy tale set with all horses and curtains and lights ..like that.. the only thing is rk is in a drunken state... will he remember these marriage wows?... madhu will be in the hands of rk .. will she be only puppet... the destiny plays a major role...

the show is turning interesting... today direction , lighting, set up everything was awesome...  kudos to the team 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Poco...It was a gud episode...CV's shld be appreciated...agar unki baja sakte hai to praise bhi karna mangta hai...😆...

RK- Dulha...Talli Tharkey Pati Parmeshwar...😆

MB-Poor soul...😭...

Their marraige...one of its kind...Passionate...Bonded with each othr 4ever...Fevicol ka jod ban chuka hai...😆...Thy cant be Separated...n thy wont b...😛

N All MBians...Mubarak ho ...😆...V r officially related with Rishbala marriage...V promise v will b gud ladke wala...Jst like our ladka...😉...😆...

Thank you. Arre yaar , the team is doing the best that it can at the moment - abb to bechaare chainn se jee sakein.😆... Sahee hai. Rishbala fevicol ka jodh hi prove honge - tootenge nahiin.🤣
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Unres on pg 3(Kar diya comment)😆

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mymagic13

today RK was awesome!! i loved everything about him today!
i have a feeling that RK wont let others insult madhu,,he is so possessive about her in every way!! loved ur analysis!!
the MB team is doing awesome job!!

Meenu - RK didn't even let Bittuji say anything against Madhu. Even last night he stopped Bittujji when he says he will take care of her.

It happened before too in police station too he shuts Bittuji when he was talking about handling Madhu himself. Without him knowing he is already posessivey Only he has a right to hurt her.