Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKNDised saas bahu saga! n i LOVE IT!!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I posted this in Rima di's thread and as she asked me to make a new topic as there r too many points...well here i am!!Embarrassed

this is why i believe in this track and love it despite it being close to saas bahu genre of the rest of the shows too!!

some how despite the saas bahu angle being introduced in to the storyline i love it!!
because for the first time the bahu is NOT under the saas no matter what she does!!

ok here r the key things i love

1. bahu came first and made a place in everyone's hearts & the dadi saas came much later and Khsuhi has more space in everyone's hearts than dadi has
and this is not going to change...as it is a done thing already!

2. son/hubby is not answerable to the mother/dadi
he can effing do whatever he pleases!! he doesn't control his tempter and he doesn't take his wife being insulted lying down!
he directly puts the old lady in her place and indirectly has asked her to stuff it many times over and knowing ASR it will happen exactly like that in the future too..
for the first time a SP male lead has the patented right to be rude!! which is something every other SP male lead lacks! and which i believe is going to be the key differentiater for this entire track!!

3. nani is there who holds exactly the same position and who dotes on khushi and protects her.. despite her seeming to indulge dadi, nani is not meek woman!! she is more sensible that is all!! she will deal with the mess when needed!! she is much stronger!! cz dadi ran with her tail b/w her legs when the going got bad!! nani stuck it out and brought up her grandchildren single handedly!

4. mami (usually representing the jealous choti bahu in other stories) is too scared of dadi herself that there will never be a scene where she messes with things to get khsuhi more in to trouble
mami will stay out of this.now and in the future

5. Arnav has more bones to pick with dadi than he has with Khsuhi..cz in his eyes dadi has wronged him and his mother.
even when the past is revealed and khsuhi gets entangled, dadi will not be pure in his eyes, and thus whatever that blasts is going to be b/w ArHi and NOT b/w dadi and Khushi! he will never give dadi the right or the opportunity to have it out with khsuhi!

so frankly this SPfied version of IPK is very much to my liking!! So much so i would actually like to say that it is actually IPKKNDised version of saas bahu! not the other way around!!

i honestly don't have anything to complain about since this monday..i haven't loved IPK this much since last february!!

So if this means TRPs too!! i say bring it on!!

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

uchuramanrithuparnaarshiiiAtj_711FalciparumriddzyeeprincessVVkitty789deeptha93mcguinessdhivyDrNoureenabby2181poonam.gupta12aira02zeefan 1-Reva-craziefanserendipity235Sahana2maloseSarun_4everinnocentgreencoolmausamblackdice1001xoxo_BaruNiallshagun-rocksDalmuthuyaeyesonmeShegarf71sanjanaarshiSIZZZLERhighonshowsSwap-Arhi.sariminoz.NothingLastsBreeeezypriyalovelyswat.gAparameghaserialwatcher16sman-Kruti.S-musicfan5pieryroserima

.sariminoz. IF-Dazzler
.sariminoz.
.sariminoz.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
all ur points are absolutely true ...this saas bahu saga will not be like usual saas bahu saga here saas(dadi saas) is alone and whole family is with bahu
and because of this saga we are seeing arnav respecting khusi which we have never seen before so am loving this saas bahu sagaBig smile

Edited by yashran_sarun - 10 August 2012 at 10:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_ipsieyesonmeShegarf71princessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I love the track, once Shyam enters it will be gr8 watch

Edit-
I was laughing when star plus promoted DABH on IPK
On one end there is Sooraj and on the other end Arnav of IPK, no comparision

Edited by Didikisaut - 10 August 2012 at 10:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeprincessunara

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
loved how ipkknd brings  fresh and unique storyline every time! ipkknd rocks Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeShegarf71princessunara

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Dadi and Shyaam Together in show , benefit for us , they generate suspense 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeprincessunara

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
very good points sunara

i always loved IPK for its difference

everything is so well differentated

nanad is sweet though at times a cry baby

nani is a sweetheart

mami is a pain but not dangerous

and the HERO HAS A SPINE...

That's why IPK rocks

And the heroine...

She is simply too unique for any serial just like the hero

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93eyesonmeShegarf71pieryroseprincessunara

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I love this track too, I think the fact that everyone has an up on Dadi is why it's working. Esepecially Arnav, I've never seen any lead on TV, stand up LIKE THIS to an elder member. Like today when he said' chahe woh aap hi kyun na ho'. He has GUTS, which alot of the leads lack.

Also after yesterday i don't think anyone can say our show is Saas bahu show ROFL Pure family minus Dadi are gutterwa's!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeShegarf71-DKS-princessunara

elope Goldie
elope
elope

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
loving the new track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Go to top