Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Howlers - A Demented Thread - 10/8

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue

And dont ask me the reason for the title...It is simply because my partners refused to give me suggestions...So I added them to my 'Caste'...yes the Demented...So from Dementors...Paru and Chimpsy have been promoted to being DementedTongue...

Secondly...This thread is mad attempt to be on the same thread at the same time...AND also not tRYING to offending anyone by barging into their beautiful thread and make them completely like usLOL

If you get my point...Well...Here I go...and if I dont...I go anywaysTongue

Ah Humari jhalli and her preoccupation with her SR...On the whole I am not much of a fan with the women of the house waiting hand and foot while the whole family gobbled the breakfast!!!
But I guess, it is practical ..so keeping my feminine side...err I mean Feminist side aside...(I am becoming like NK these days...And chimpsy dont start making cow eyes at me)

Khushi filling up the milk Glass with water...I really hope she had put in the mosquito repellant in that...Daadi seems to be infected with something...the repellant would have made her less repellantConfused or may be put off us for a few days...
Apparently that is not the CVs plan..not until few days of hair pulling at her obstinate stance...so well...
Jhalli and her ulta Kurta...haha funny it should be NK who has to notice this first??? I told you..he had x  ray eyesWink Goes on to show that apna Bigada Nawab also had 'other' things on mindTongue and though he calls her 'pagal ladki'..he is more of a pagal  for falling for her na...

And to be frank...looking at his background...she is perfect for him...what with the brutal and suicidal  father to a fragile hearted mother...an ostrich like sister..a perverted brother in law...an invisible uncle (mama) ...a too much visible Maami ...a brother who is so boring that he create a harakiri if ever asked to crack a joke...and a servant who changes his face every four months but not his nameConfused...
With the whole bunch..he has Khushi...a girl who manages to drown his laptop  but repair his car, eat his food and flood his room and break his bed but still manages to make his dil go garden garden...so much that he has now stoppped attending his own garden...I wonder where all those plants and leaves are nowOuchLOL

So with that we have now Anji the akal se ganji now sneaking out of the hosue and lying to everybody..I wonder why she is not having any guilty qualms now...Wasnt it just days before she had cried on how her chhotey had lied to her??? and now suddenly she is alright with herself lying to all and sundry???

And Maami and NK promoting Suraj the master chef??? What was that????

And with Daadi searching for her Daamad...whom she had the privilege of seeing 14 years back and wondering why he had not come to meet her especially since she had been there for past TWO DAYS!! Oh really...apart from the Daamad being a pervert, lousy shifty eyed murderer!! you have the guts for asking his presence after being gayab for 14 years...and then marching down one fine (that is a term...ok?? the day you entered the house was a 'Black day') day and get your old dusty role muster out and start asking for everyone to say 'Present daadi'...

ASR at his best..when he actually makes people face the truth...he holds up the mirror so well...telling daadi as it was ...right on her face...

What actually completely floored me was that Daadi making judgements about a decision she was not even privy to witnessing..how can she blow a whistle on that??
and when she talked about the family secrets to ASR...

Have you had that terrible feeling when you have to go to change the bandage at the Doctor's?? Half the time i was always afraid of that he would peel off the healed clogged part when he would change the bandage ...It so felt like that...Daadi was actually doing that...peeling the wounds that were healing...

Continued in the next post

Tidbits
HAHA Naani actually caught the core thing ..that Anji the Akal se ganji is happy because there is a Pooja happening in the house!!!

you know in the precap when Anji said that 'Fwded msg tha' I actually heard 'Perverted msg tha'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyayrvarier-Anks-Japonicaparu_rox..Divya..

Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Yay! Chimpsy's here too!!! DancingWoo! Hoo!  PartyFirst time I managed to comment FIRST!!!!! Yay!!! Dancing Sorry, Paru! Beat you to it this time! Embarrassed

Mein aa gaiTongue  

And dont ask me the reason for the title...It is simply because my partners refused to give me suggestions...So I added them to my 'Caste'...yes the Demented...So from Dementors...Paru and Chimpsy have been promoted to being DementedTongue... 
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Big smile

Secondly...This thread is mad attempt to be on the same thread at the same time...AND also not tRYING to offending anyone by barging into their beautiful thread and make them completely like usLOL which is not easy, yaar! Shocked Takes lots of loose screws, bolts and nuts in the head to be as crazy as us!!ROFL

If you get my point...Well...Here I go...and if I dont...I go anywaysTongue

Ah Humari jhalli and her preoccupation with her SR...On the whole I am not much of a fan with the women of the house waiting hand and foot while the whole family gobbled the breakfast!!! Like you said, Srush (and adding a bit more... ) Payal is beginning to look like a glorified maid! 
But I guess, it is practical ..so keeping my feminine side...err I mean Feminist side aside...(I am becoming like NK these days...And chimpsy dont start making cow eyes at meDead ROFLYou forgot the 'ya, ya, whatever!' that he says when he's corrected these days! sounds so Day Dreaming Heartwhenever he says it! 

Khushi filling up the milk Glass with water ..I really hope she had put in the mosquito repellant in that...Daadi seems to be infected with something maybe she's constipated ROFLthe repellant would have made her less repellantConfused  Nah ah! Don't think so! or may be put off us for a few days... Pleazzz, if there's a God!!! Cry
Apparently that is not the CVs plan..not until few days of hair pulling at her obstinate stance...so well...Hair pulling??? Yay! I get to see humans do it tooo???ROFL
Jhalli and her ulta Kurta...haha funny it should be NK who has to notice this first??? I told you..he had x  ray eyesWink Naughty! Naughty! Naughty! EmbarrassedGoes on to show that apna Bigada Nawab also had 'other' things on mindTongue and though he calls her 'pagal ladki'..he is more of a pagal  for falling for her na... EXACTLY! There's a famous jungle saying... Only a mad monkey recognizes another!!! ROFL

And to be frank...looking at his background...she is perfect for him...
Some of my very humble arguments on similarities between the 2 pagal parivaars...
1) brutal and suicidal father. NOT TRUE! poor shashiji...Cry
2) fragile hearted mother... CORRECT! 
3) an ostrich like sister.. Clap Kya baat hai! 
4) perverted brother in law... Well, Akash (Khushi's bro-in-law) does look real 'weird' at Khushi these days, but that's because he has become a 'weirdo' character... So YA, bilkul sahi hai! Clap
5) an invisible uncle (mama) ... Does Happyji count? Big smile
6) a too much visible Maami ... the perfect sparring partner for Buaji!
7) a brother who is so boring that he create a harakiri if ever asked to crack a joke..Unless Shashi & Garima work real hard towards bringing a son aka Khushi's bro into this world real fast, this is not happening! ROFL If son turns out like Babli, viewers will do harakiri on themselves! Dead
8) and a servant who changes his face every four months but not his nameConfused... I swear the Raizada's are too busy with their craziness to even notice!

With the whole bunch..he has Khushi...a girl who manages to drown his laptop  but repair his car, eat his food and flood his room and break his bed but still manages to make his dil go garden garden...so much that he has now stoppped attending his own garden...I wonder where all those plants and leaves are nowOuchLOL  DEAD!!! I attended the funeral last week! ShockedDidn't you notice Khushi planting roses for Anji baby in their place??? D'oh

So with that we have now Anji the akal se ganji now sneaking out of the hosue and lying to everybody..I wonder why she is not having any guilty qualms now...Wasnt it just days before she had cried on how her chhotey had lied to her??? and now suddenly she is alright with herself lying to all and sundry??? Don't let me even start on this!!! Angry

And Maami and NK promoting Suraj the master chef??? What was that????  Ya, what the *bleep* was that??? Angry Made my darling look like a fool! I meant NK NOT Mamiji ok?! Tongue

And with Daadi searching for her Daamad...whom she had the privilege of seeing 14 years back and wondering why he had not come to meet her especially since she had been there for past TWO DAYS!! What's with her? Is she gonna die so needs her will prepared or something??? D'oh Oh really...apart from the Daamad being a pervert, lousy shifty eyed murderer!! you have the guts for asking his presence after being gayab for 14 years...and then marching down one fine (that is a term...ok?? the day you entered the house was a 'Black day') day and get your old dusty role muster out and start asking for everyone to say 'Present daadi'...EXACTLY! Clap

ASR at his best..when he actually makes people face the truth...he holds up the mirror so well...telling daadi as it was ...right on her face... YES! You rocked there, Arnav babe! Dancing

What actually completely floored me was that Daadi making judgements about a decision she was not even privy to witnessing..how can she blow a whistle on that??
and when she talked about the family secrets to ASR... I wanted so much to say, "move back, Arnavji! Let me take out her two eye balls!" Angry

Have you had that terrible feeling when you have to go to change the bandage at the Doctor's?? Half the time i was always afraid of that he would peel off the healed clogged part when he would change the bandage ...It so felt like that...Daadi was actually doing that...peeling the wounds that were healing... I don't know, Srush... It felt more like Dadi was using a pair of scissors and twisting it round and round an open wound in his heart and then finally driving it straight into the organ itself! You get the idea na! Dead

Continued in the next post

Tidbits
HAHA Naani actually caught the core thing ..that Anji the Akal se ganji is happy because there is a Pooja happening in the house!!! Sigh... And we thought she'd blame everything that's happened to her on her pooja taal and maintain some distance with it! LOL

you know in the precap when Anji said that 'Fwded msg tha' I actually heard 'Perverted msg tha' chee! Chee! Naughty girl! Blushing

SUPER post, Srush! Loved it! Dancing Paru... Where are you??? 
Let the party begin!!!

Edited by Chimpsy - 10 August 2012 at 9:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_rox-Srushti-

Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
This thread badly needs CPR! Embarrassed Chimpu's got some thinking to do...Wink

paru_rox-Srushti-

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Ok ... So me being all caught unaware of this sudden twist in the lives of CSP (Chimpsy, Srush & Parul),  am all late -lateef but koi nahi chalta hai

Here's to the Howlers

And Chatpati ... thank you for promoting me to the grades of the Demented ... Me prefers that infinitely more than Dementors Tongue

Yaar Daadi ke toh kya kehna ... the only silver lining of her appearance is that the lady brought in the much needed drama ... aur kyun na ho, poori Drama Queen hai woh Ouch . What's with the "Talk to the Hand" wala style Angry . I have a good feeling that Dadi was the cause of her son's woes, bechare ne tang aake suicide kar liya *sigh*

I actually felt pity for Bitwa yesterday coz Dadi is bent on pulling Bitwa through an emotional roller-coaster ... Poor guy, here he is trying to get it up & Dadi is bent on killing off his libido Tongue

I tell you poor ASR would never be to "do it" with Khushi ... if its not Dadi, then his Jhalli sis will get Daiyya ho back to ogle at his wifey LOL

So now everyone let's discuss the best part of last episode ... Does Bitwa see something he likes WinkLOL

Edited by paru_rox - 11 August 2012 at 7:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rvarierChimpsy-Srushti-

Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
First of all, Dancingwe got the thread off the ground!!! Yaay!!! Party

The plane may have taken off while the pilot was having a cocktail or two with the cute steward, but the point is... the plane got to the skies nah ROFL And the best part is, the co-pilots have woken up from their napping to keep the pilot focused on her work to steer plane towards RM and bring Dadi down!! In case you're wondering, ours is a fighter plane that comes with basic luxuries (cute stewards, cocktails, auto-pilots, tonnes of ammo)...ROFL

A toast to you, buddies- Srush & Parul... May we be able to fill our plane with many-many like-minded passengers and crew...Big smile

p.s. Parul, you've brought up something interesting about the suicide... let me post something below to compliment your point! 

And waise bhi... Bitwa got very-very x-rated eyes, no?! BlushingCVs, have the suhag raat, roll in the hay or whatever you want to call it... and put him out of the torture, pleazzz...Blushing At the rate it's going with Dadi, Arnav bitwa is going to check-in into Dadi's place at the Ashram!!! ROFL

Edited by Chimpsy - 11 August 2012 at 11:49am

paru_rox-Srushti-

Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
A confrontation between Arnav & Dadi! Who will win?

Arnav: Tell me the truth, Dadi! What happened? I must know... Did you- did you- did you have anything to do with the suicides? Angry

Dadi: Haah! Of course! I'm after all the Dadi (like this is some kind of honorary title! Dead

Arnav: What- wha- ... what... did...you...do...????? Shocked

Dadi: I didn't do anything actually Arrnav. Only needed to say really nasty things snobbishly,have eye-lock contests that I always win, stop people from talking like this *puts her open palm in front of his face* and after doing this continuously, it's enough to drive anyone to commit suicide! Approve

Arnav: How could you, Dadi?! Broken Heart

Dadi: Arnav, I'm after all the Dadi of this houseEvil Smile

Arnav: Dadi, how many times will you say the same thing? Pinch

Dadi: Achcha tike... Evil SmileArnav, Dadi of this house after all, I am.. Approve

Arnav: D'oh

Dadi: You don't seem to know my powers Evil SmileJust tell me who you wish to see commiting suicide... But not, Damad ShockedHe still hasn't helped with my will... I made him promise to do it for free... Big smile

Arnav: oh, really?! And I bet he gave you many pages to sign and made eyes at youSilly while you were signing...Ermm

Dadi: Blushing Well, he does seem to have something special for me-

Arnav: Lemme guess... You didn't read those papers, did you?Ermm

Dadi: Arnav, Dadi of this house after all, I am.. how do I ignore Damad's eye-lock Blushing contest... I never lose, you know right?! Shocked

Arnav: Ya, Dadi... you never have, but it's a good time to start learning because I am Arnav Singh Raizada, and I am ALWAYS RIGHT! CoolAsk Khushi... she knows... Day Dreaming

Edited by Chimpsy - 11 August 2012 at 9:51am

paru_rox-Srushti-

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chimpsy

First of all, Dancingwe got the thread off the ground!!! Yaay!!! Party

The plane may have taken off while the pilot was having a cocktail or two with the cute steward, but the point is... the plane got to the skies nah ROFL And the best part is, the co-pilots have woken up from their napping to keep the pilot focused on her work to steer plane towards RM and bring Dadi down!! In case you're wondering, ours is a fighter plane that comes with basic luxuries (cute stewards, cocktails, auto-pilots, tonnes of ammo)...ROFL

A toast to you, buddies- Srush & Parul... May we be able to fill our plane with many-may like-minded passengers and crew...Big smile

p.s. Parul, you've brought up something interesting about the suicide... let me post something below to compliment your point! 

And waise bhi... Bitwa got very-very x-rated eyes, no?! BlushingCVs, have the suhag raat, roll in the hay or whatever you want to call it... and put him out of the torture, pleazzz...Blushing At the rate it's going with Dadi, Arnav bitwa is going to check-in into Dadi's place at the Ashram!!! ROFL

@ red --- NAHIII ... no roll in the hay Chimpu bey ... waise guess that's the only way Arnav ji will do something Shocked ... ek andheri hut mein aur itchy hay pe, arnav ji ke chottey jaag gaye thay but comfy bed pe woh kuch nahi karte Tongue

Waise good idea Chimpu, the ashram is the only way Bitwa can do bitiya w/o any interruption ... aur wahan hay bhi hogi LOL

Chimpsy-Srushti-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top