India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS - I am wearing the smile you gave to me

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Crappy precaps / episodes makes me do weird things ROFL so of course you don't get to say anything ROFL

OS - I am wearing the smile you gave to me

While Arnav Singh Raizada slept off the day, tired as hell after his day's work, he suddenly felt two hands poking him on the chest. He snorted slightly, and brushed off the hand like a fly, and turned the other side, he felt those two hands again now, snaking around his waist and trying to tickle him off. He grew annoyed, and opened his sleep deprived eyes and turned the other side of the bed, sure to give that person a earful for disturbing his night's sleep, he saw his wife sitting up, sitting ram rod straight and looking at her tummy gleefully.

"So jao Khushi." he groggily muttered, feeling satisfied for the next two minutes as no one spoke, and then the bed light flickered on, and Khushi started poking him again.

"Let me sleep Khushi!" he brushed off her hand and slid off into a more comfortable position, as Khushi now shrieked in her sleepy voice. "Aarrnav!"

"WHAT?" he snapped back, sitting up now, rubbing his eyes. He let her take his hand suddenly, too tired to stop her from whatever she was doing, having accustomed to her antics for the past one year, he felt the thin fabric of her kurta under his palms. And then it happened.

KICK.

"Did you feel it?" Khushi felt utterly satisfied as he sat up, looking interested now, and moved closer to her, pressing her hand slightly and then  he felt it again.

KICK.

A big smile broke out his face, the one you'd see on the eighth day of the week, and he caressed her slightly swollen tummy, looking up at her face.

"It kicks!"

"We should name her Rasgulla."

Arnav looked at his wife, sitting on the bed legs folded, writing down names for their new addition. He gave her an incredulous look before looking at his laptop. He was too scared what might actually happen if she seriously gave their kid a name like that, having already heard from Payal her plans about name her kids, "agar larki huya toh puri kumari aur agar larka huya toh aloo kumar," and thought that it was better to keep quiet.

"Arnav, what do you think?"

"I think, my dear, I am diabetic. Nothing sweet!" he shook his head, and earned a scowl from her. She pushed her legs forward, adjusting her salwar and trolling over to the poolside. Arnav now looked at her, wondering if his silence had hurt her, and closed his laptop and went to sit by her, dipping his leg in the pool.

"Go name your laptop inside." She muttered in a low unlikely voice, and he smiled quietly. All this months if he'd learnt something well, it was wooing his wife.

"How about Jalebi?"

She broke in a wide grin, her eyes dancing and she hugged him uncomfortably sideways, leaving a nervous Arnav to think if she had taken it too seriously!

The following 279 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonswati2011fleur18Hema_guptarithuparnaarshiiiva20171uchuramankarthimanmbobby2011arkuavneethugeorgesushmithamanishadubeyhhqvashnushbestfrndz4eversanju_sweet21anjaanichokripriyadbartweety_meriaayushikumarAishaKapurananya17-PoisonIvynicelysmileFarro12himakshitwinklegirldarkangelpsofiarothlostintheashesmrignsandani12minnumaSpiIsj07arnavcoolsakwapoorva12sharmamanistaketimexooniAym7miffy56mistletoe22MayaraaSobtishaferoz18hemvbSilpa_25sss8080nupskafreen13Dee-maaneet93amitasailyshalinikanagumelovemayurchweetybebuDarkBecomingaanchu19Dreamer-89winchfireArnavKhushi1996jshreya16CrazySaRunianamritabRabbaVeshra28chahat128serendipity235Ipkkndworldmoonlight99sweetfairy16random94Brashti24sruthirishiarnavsgirlDevilwayshatathbristiKhuarvmaliinluvwivARHIday_lilyArchu61Dreamcatcherdisha7Arnavarmaanjazzpreetsadaf2012deeptha93heidiMeena1428Shahid_loverArshiAnalystun.complicatedmysticmanthrimz.brarAllSmiles86pikudikaShivani_PriyamstarandrainbowAtyayArnav_KhushifanArshi143abby2181nimra21lbsitwPCdublinsanyukta90tmowlaEmpressSarayuyogifaluReginaPhalange-ShrayaBiswasAnshi7Arshi4evrnevr-Hope-atipreethiraarifarushi05arnavandkhushi1meghavnRandomGirlOnlookerBestesysoaringskiesarchminkcutepuppyak_maggianuramesh26dproverinspiringstarsroldcShweta16911DAliceshils28sammymasswati-89bluetajBarunz4everpurplenpinkmultifacetedniaprincessOrion_NSyedaFaizaabraxosseabeautyvaleyrieAshavicrackerszoneJaveria_Xxinajnarmonalisa1234vikadesigirlzobshehcpervaizYazzy91malosemonkeydog18harshneefalcon.starsaavan_loverTheCaptainRozy77Aliya_hzsn-Shobhu21-IPKKNDkaur92-HappyBird-sparikhapplenpeachesKC294ice _girldbr_kmichi-Ishana-nilmiarnshi-Dee-littlemoiJananivjcAddie07Charmz_58Kareena1994devsumfaree-.Pearl.-_Tabs_-Viji-sun_shine_girlaycma98Maddy1270mistyrainsAfya-FarwiiDobaara-__blossom__DalmuthuyaSharaaKtotheMjessjazzaarrsshhiiGAURI29bewakoofLadkiSkiranTake_That..Divya..Javeria3991TeriGalliyan.samia19-Nia-zaniax-happilyunknownHaRul-loverzafiHot.Pink.Heelssmitarwin7srijaaa127meenalumaCDlovemonsi08debby_11curledupchahaat.ShiningStar18smanashred12casker-EndlessSmile---Siva--shonagudia-Antu-_-Aslan-subiscsJyo.priya_cool_123-Stutz-Jyo_KsgCandYlicious_SSK1991..Anita..brainychild92naddiya26GirlabouttownXSilentPrayersX.Jiya.bikerideromshreejaanu.Saraa.clarissajohnNidsubh007...Doctor...MrDarcyfanMephistoGayuArnavajoop.x-bumblebee-x.DhaakadsarunsashasinghDeedeepa1ASR6262Newbiesoapfansilvia1999snoopy84...shruti...thulasi_arshi--Amy--Tia.0adithyan.MyriadOfHues.Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkchavvi16Sunshine Girlzohakhan7mishti_17dumas-Deepali-Preeti.xo-Xpress-Downhill

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Such a SWEET tale!LOL

Edited by smitar - 10 August 2012 at 10:10am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

darkangelpchahat128BestesysoaringskiesSatinazobshehaarrsshhiiKtotheMjessjazzAddie07TheCaptain-FarwiiDobaara-TeriGalliyan..hea.clarissajohnMephistoDeedeepa1ASR6262-Xpress-

sweetfairy16 Senior Member
sweetfairy16
sweetfairy16

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Great os, love the ending haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
res

Edit:

Awww such a cute OS Sancho!
Khushi is so funny LOL
And bechara Arnav, he sounds like a totured soul LOL
But the baby kicking was a cute moment. Loved it! Perfectly written!

Trust khushi to suggest such names for her baby. And Rasgulla? What The! Do you love Rasgullas, Sancho? LOL
Arnav & his laptop Angry I'll throw that laptop in a trash can, sachi I'm not joking!
But awww he went to manaofy & also suggested a weird name for their baby. So cute!
The last line was hilarious. ROFL
I  don't want khushi to name their baby as Jalebi! Imagine people calling her 'Jalebi Singh Raizada' ROFL
I think I should shut up! LOL
Keep writing! Hug

Edited by ...Doctor... - 10 August 2012 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunian..Divya...hea.

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

lovely os

.hea.

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Aww so cute! <3

And yes i am sure khushi took his suggestion seriously!! :D

.hea.

-PoisonIvy Groupbie
-PoisonIvy
-PoisonIvy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thank you for bringing a smile to my face with this OS! :) Laddoos anybody?

.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
^^ ME! :D

Go to top