Posted: 11 years ago
now i am seriously confused..in punar vivah i seriously can not understand that if the charecter YASH is really yash or is it geet in male form...just see this..
  1. Yash kitnaaa bolta hai...ekbar bolna shuru kare to band nahi hota😕(remember the LOCK IN THE BATHROOM SCENE??)
  2. phir nakhre i geet jaise..ye nahi karunga..wo nahi karunga..then aarti gives him a glare & he immidiately does that work😛(just like geet  does forgetting all her nakhras when msk glares at her)
  3. Had u guys seen yesterday's episode?? the way yash cleares his throat or..yells "NAHI" & then pretends to not interested in aarti's work.😆.reminds me every time geet tries to gain MSK's attention by doing the same tricks...
what do u guys think??pls comment..

i have never watched pv and definately i will never see it so no comment how yash behaves there but one thing that no character can be geet and maan ,its only gurti together who rule our hearts maneet together always

Will watch some scenes and then comment
i alo have never watched PV... frankly speaking... i hate PV... so no comments form my side... but i can't see the guru in darpok character who will afraid from his wife...
I dont watch pv because I dont like arti at all. her face just irratate me. bechara GC if pv's director is giving him this kind of scenes what can he do :(
being a complete msk fan i had tried to watch pv but i was not able to accept gurmeet in that character even in its initial days. so have stopped watching it. and after ur post am happy that am not watching it.

gurmeet as an arrogant stylish loveable dominating successful MSK i loved him... and i want his image to remain the same in my eyes...
DONT AGREE MAY BE U FEEL IN SOME SCENES BUT NOT IN ALL
i really love yahu character but its diff OF geet bcoz yash not speak much but he speak in lil bit scenes and in these days he behave diff and its really suit him and i must say in msk or yash gurmeet doing all rule is brilliantly.i love u GC
i wont say yash is like geet but there are some traits which you mentioned.otherwise yash talks too less,uski aawaz sunne ko taras jati hoon,but yes deese days i'm fida over his cuteness.
never watched pv so no comment... Stop bringing yash & PV in geet forum its a request plz its MSK's territory and geet hui subse parayi's den... Refrain from bringing other characters here😊Edited by Jubilant - 11 years ago
when wud we see gurmeet after jhalak waitin for gurti miss them