Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

yeah its fictitious show, Indra and Ricky can do marriages ten times with 10 distinct persons if CVs want .

Oddly enough with all the flaws/bloopers in the writing you and I and all the other HD fans still watch. I never get tired of saying it but I watch it because of Rati.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

same sentiment. I think she got false report about being suffered from brain tumor .

yes i too think, she doesn't have any brain tumor.  Some one is behind all of this...
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: light_28

Shwetha didi not need to recognize him. She knew he was going to be there . Didnt you see the scene where shwetha tells him that she wont be able to come to see his dance competition . So its implied that rishi had told shwetha everything before about how he got into the competition

Oh yes! That's a good point. That scene escaped me completely. Thanks ðŸ˜Š

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its a fictional show so one should not compare it with reality!
and fighting with all odds with utmost bravery...that's Indira Sharma for you 😊
Edited by Favouriteofall - 11 years ago
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
to expect logical track from any tellywood cvs including HD is impossible.
its fictional show, just enjoy the drama 😛 Edited by aishoo - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Zen1

Oddly enough with all the flaws/bloopers in the writing you and I and all the other HD fans still watch. I never get tired of saying it but I watch it because of Rati.

i too watch it because of Rati as she is terrific as an actress, what i did not like is the ridiculous track that is going on now, furthermore i don't like Ricky Sorry to his fans. I want some handsome actor with Rati in Show.