India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

WILL RK FULL FILL THE VOWS I.E 4 PHERA'S BY HIM

ddhifan IF-Dazzler
ddhifan
ddhifan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
.according to hindu marriage rituals the bride takes over on 4th phera well here madhu is taking 4 phera;s behind RK .does this means that RK  will live up to his vows even without realizing it ?. WHAT DO U THINK FREINDS . do cmnt what you feel . and what do u feel about the lines he said in shoot that TUMHI MERA ISHQ HO ...TUM HI MERA JUNNON TRUE .i feel its true  madhu is his ishq and junoon.do cmnt and like the post .he took 4phera's so guys un knowingly rk  will full fill all the vows what do u say DO CMNT AND LIKE THE POST 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sravani899Courageous_Leo-brokensoul-BasiliskArnav90piya-_Sparkles_

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thats the significance of those pheras in the first place which are only meant for him and not madhu..so definitely destiny has made this his fate..to save her from every problem and circumstance. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddhifanCourageous_LeodesaitBasilisk

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Knowingly or unknowingly he will fulfill all the 4 vows. He hates Madhu to the core but she is his obsession and he can't ignore her if this is the intensity of his hatred then when in reality he will fall in love with her just imagine how deep would be his love Embarrassed He will be there with her in every phase of her life as from today Madhu and RK's destiny has been bonded in a a very strong thread... The thread has a base of hatred but will eventually touch the skies of divine love Big smile

love-Piya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leoreadingworms.abhaylovepiaBasilisk

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Agree with the above posts Smile

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 10 August 2012 at 10:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leopiya-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Agree wd you i also think that RK is gonna fulfil all the vows, How i don't know

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index