Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: real kanaji (Page 3)

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Lovely post as usual, Swasthi.  Definitely Ahem is taking charge of the situation and being a man's man.  There to protect his woman and ensure that nothing untoward happens to her.

Much appreciated Xarina.

Looking forward to the coming episodes with Ahem in total charge of the proceedings.

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakarthik

Lovely post SawasthiSmile. In this past 2 years it was gopi who does anything for ahem for his love but nowadays it is ahem who do anything to make his gopi happy; even what he is doing is out of his interest. All the gopi's wishes are being fulfilled by her real life khanaji. Ahem is worried even he doesn't see gopi for little time. All his consciousness is around gopi he is aware of what is happening around her. I hope with this awareness he will soon figure out what urshi is up to. Ahem's transformation in this past 2 year is slow and subtle he is becoming the perfect husband. Today ahem had lot of concern for his gopi. Loved AhemBig smile

My pleasure Archana.

Well said too.

Now that his transformation is near it's end it will be interesting to see him live some of his good times too.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

awesome post, swasthi Clap really Ahem is becoming a dream-like husband... from 'i dont even wanna see her face ' to playing Dahi handi only to save her face Ahem has come a long way, indeed!!!

Much appreciated.

Well said too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

love ahem

Same here.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coasta_70

beautiful post!

Thanks so much.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Excellent post as usual Swasthi!!

I absolutely loved today's show. The UrShi/Gopi thing was par for the course but what absolutely made the show was Ahem. His impatience at waiting for Gopi at first when he knew where she'd gone and what to do, to his seeing his wife upset annd praying to her Kanhaji.
As soon as he saw her, not even seeing her face or tears he knew something was wrong. And then he worked to fix it for her.

I wondered on how the CVs were going to get Ahem involved in the fun!! It was never likely that he would do like Jigar and just join in, so I have to give it to the CVs they've worked it really well.

You are welcome Nazma.

Yes, this instantaneous decision upon hearing Gopi's concern was astounding. It felt as though something switched on in himself. It all had to do with him not wanting to see her upset and tearful on both her birthday and her kanaji's birthday.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

AWESOME analysis Swasthi!!Clap
Ahem Ahem what a transformation from ...I don't want to see your face to your face brings me JOY...if I can't see your smiling face baby ...I feel LOST lol

Gopi's GOVINDA is rockingBig smile

Much appreciated Tina.

Well said too.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

awesome post Swasthi!! however i was wondering when Gopi was in trouble the first people she rushed to were still Urshi...she loves Kohem the most but does not approach them when in need..what is holding her back? even when she didnt get any support from Urshi she was crying alone at the temple...and Kanhaji did answer her prayers by sending her real life Kanhaji to her rescue..apparently he has even forgotten his fear of heights to help his Gopi (or rather the CVs have forgotten)...is Gopi still lacking in self belief that stops her from telling Ahem her fears and problems...

You are welcome Deepa.

You have raised intriguing points. Yes, she loves both Ahem and Kokila unconditionally but it is not Kokila's home. With Ahem she knows that he does not enjoy occasions like these and will as before not want to be burdened with anything. Having made the handi with Rashi and Urmila and her selecting the handi to go up, she approached them. 

Ahem's dutch courage outlook was building up with the kitchen romance in the presence of Rashi and his want of Gopi to take on the archar business. Being in love making a person forget their phobias and win the challenge just to see the joy in their loved one. Ahem's achievement will be one to watch as his emotions will be at its height and his eyes will seek her joy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

Go to top