Ahem and love: real kanaji - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Yes ,I feel gopi still lacks the confidence to approach Ahem with her problems...and hence this achar business is being set up with ahem supporting her..she will come shining through ..Ahem seems fine tuned to his wifey ...knows exactly what will work for her.
I love the transformation in Ahem character, its pleasure to watch him taking care of Gopi and I like new Gopi. 
Awesome post. U gotta love Gopi's real life kanaji
Originally posted by mona05

Yes ,I feel gopi still lacks the confidence to approach Ahem with her problems...and hence this achar business is being set up with ahem supporting her..she will come shining through ..Ahem seems fine tuned to his wifey ...knows exactly what will work for her.

Absolutely, with Ahem's support and her growing confidence this may be the way forward for Gopi to start to outcome Rashi and Urmila.
Originally posted by shivamala

I love the transformation in Ahem character, its pleasure to watch him taking care of Gopi and I like new Gopi. 

This combination of Ahem transforming and the bolder Gopi is creating a more interesting story line in the show.
Originally posted by Rejoiced.ritika

Nice post .

Thanks Ritika.
beautiful analysis swasti,...👏
⭐️
Ahem is indeed Gopi's Kanaji.. just as the Lord Shri Krishna was in love with his Gopis and would save and protect them.. Ahemji or rather Gopi's real Kanaji came to her rescue...her love has changed him inside out...

Gopiism has affected his mind, body and soul...her tears just move him inside out..

the one who used to curse the moment he saw her face ... now hates the moments when he doesn't see her face .. and hates those  moments when he sees tears in her eyes ...

and that is what love has changed The Great Ahem Modi to Gopi's Kanaji aka Gopi's Ahemji..

loved these lines swasti

However being in love has transformed him to experience new and different feelings and emotions. His new found sense of bravery, boldness and courage fuelled by his love for his Gopi has made him do the impossible just to bring happiness to her. He stepped out of his usual self and had told her he would make everything better. 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TMK_lover

Awesome post. U gotta love Gopi's real life kanaji

Thanks Deepika.

This simply makes you melt for Ahem.
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

beautiful analysis swasti,...👏
⭐️
Ahem is indeed Gopi's Kanaji.. just as the Lord Shri Krishna was in love with his Gopis and would save and protect them.. Ahemji or rather Gopi's real Kanaji came to her rescue...her love has changed him inside out...

Gopiism has affected his mind, body and soul...her tears just move him inside out..

the one who used to curse the moment he saw her face ... now hates the moments when he doesn't see her face .. and hates those  moments when he sees tears in her eyes ...

and that is what love has changed The Great Ahem Modi to Gopi's Kanaji aka Gopi's Ahemji..

loved these lines swasti

However being in love has transformed him to experience new and different feelings and emotions. His new found sense of bravery, boldness and courage fuelled by his love for his Gopi has made him do the impossible just to bring happiness to her. He stepped out of his usual self and had told her he would make everything better. 

You are welcome Munni.

Great complementary made by you too. 
Originally posted by megustajalebi

Great post!! 

Much appreciated.