Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Samir-Keerti's msg for all IF Fans (Page 2)

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well i have only one thing to say to both SS and KN...we all love you...if we are still hooked in the show even with the crapiest track is bcz of both of you...both of you are the soul of Parichay...we have full faith and trust on you...

Kunal Chopra and Siddhi Chopra is one of the best creation even made in tellywood in my eyes...both of you give soul and life to the show and the characters...we are always with you and love you...

i love the way how SS and KN respect their fans feelings...

100% agree with u mages.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Thanx Shabz for reopening the threadBig smile

Yeah Minnie, i am also very happy that the thread is reopened. This way we are able to leave our loving messages to our beloved Samir Soni.
DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Some of the things they've shown in the show pre and post leap are really stupid but no one is blaming the actors for this. The problem is with the inconsistent writing. And if fans praise the show then they also have the right to criticize it. Anyways, having patience is the only way to deal with it.

Silambu

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Well i don't knw I m going to Sound Rude or what.. But Really after hearing His Comments I feel really sad and Bad..Few Days Back Kunal bashing was In Full Swing..And Members knw Very Well That Sameer soni read Posts and topics of IF.. No one Thinks (who was speaking against him) that What he will think after reading all this.he did not mentioned abt that But surly he read all that.. What Impression Left On Him..OuchOuch
Sameer SOni if U r reading This..Then I really want To tell U.. All of Ur Fans Love U alot.and can never think or speak against u.and watching this Show Just bcz of U..Their Is no Mistake of Urs..If Story is Not gud..We all love U..And will Watch This Show For U..U r doing great Job..Keep it Up!Thumbs Up.

Well Said 

and another Sad part is that ...that bashing was happening just for the sake of it ... i m sure half of those bashers don't care much abt Parichay but its like Revenge thingy 

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@Minnie- Thnx fr sharing the link
loved the interview very very very Much
n i loved the last part...Sammy advising us to be patient

Bashing was done in full-swing...few days back
@Sammy- ur fans...are there to support u...everytime

HitchHiker_

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... The bashing is not in our hands samir sir...its in the hands of cvs...they deserve this...they are trying to butcher our kc like anything just for the sake of leap...we have to voice our opinion about what we feel and think...bcoz u know we are the ardent fans of principled kc who always stand for the truth and never fear to point out what's wrong and right...i know most of my friends can't give parichay a motherly love by covering all the mistakes...but we are giving a fatherly love by scolding parichay when it does mistakes...offlate i started watching this show just for u people..u r the very reason why we are tolerating all the illogical tracks and craps ..so we are not bashing any actors...we are educated enough to know the difference btw actors and cvs...actually all the actors doing their job wonderfully...thatswhy this show survives... We are repeatedly telling the cvs to do their Jobs perfectly like the actors...enjoyed the interview very much...eagerly waiting to watch a picture perfect kunal chopra family...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaSilambu

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
the segment is really good... i already watched it many times.. n i loved it... each n every dialogues of SS,KN,Aprova n anmol... all r great... loved their chemistry... SS n KN looks so great... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaHitchHiker_

Go to top