Samir-Keerti's msg for all IF Fans

Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys here is the vid of parichay at IF 

chk the last 3-5 Minute vid for that  

Msg for ALL those who just jump and start accusing Kunal and Chopras 

Samir clearly said on the behalf of whole Team 

Have patience , aap ko bhi dekhne ko milega , hum chaaron ek saath zaroor honge , Patience rakhiye , everything will be fine ... Gaaliyan Thora kam karo , zayaada control nahin hai hamare paas 

So guys its just a Daily Soap ... don't jump to the conclusion so easily after watching one episode, have some Patience ... Parichay is Still way better than so many other Daily soaps ...

So for those ppl plz Have patience and Enjoy the Leap 

i m sure when Anand Jr will come to Chopra house , rich brat , he will give them tough time ๐Ÿ˜† as Chopras are middle class ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing the message with us Minnie. Will watch it now. Love Samir for his love for his fans so much so that he is giving them assurance that all will be fine soon.

Love you lots Samir๐Ÿ‘
Minnie dear.. haven't watched the video yet.. thanks for posting the message.. Love sameer for always trying to explain it to the fans even after all the bashings... Kudos to him... Even though Keerti didn't talk, she would also have the same thoughts as Sameer. And i always maintained to wait and watch what are they going to show. No one would want their show to go down the drains.. so lets relax and enjoy the show..  Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Minnie dear.. haven't watched the video yet.. thanks for posting the message.. Love sameer for always trying to explain it to the fans even after all the bashings... Kudos to him... Even though Keerti didn't talk, she would also have the same thoughts as Sameer. And i always maintained to wait and watch what are they going to show. No one would want their show to go down the drains.. so lets relax and enjoy the show.. 

@ Red - Very well said Maria๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

First of all this video has already been posted ...
New chapter starts in Colors Parichay

2ndly ,,  no one here is a IF haters ..
Kindly refrain 4rm making any such comments here which sounds rude  & can be instigating ..

Topic Re-Opened with provoking comments edited out ..

Parichay Dev Team ..

Edited by Dew-drop - 11 years ago
Thanx Shabz for reopening the thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well i don't knw I m going to Sound Rude or what.. But Really after hearing His Comments I feel really sad and Bad..Few Days Back Kunal bashing was In Full Swing..And Members knw Very Well That Sameer soni read Posts and topics of IF.. No one Thinks (who was speaking against him) that What he will think after reading all this.he did not mentioned abt that But surly he read all that.. What Impression Left On Him..
Sameer SOni if U r reading This..Then I really want To tell U.. All of Ur Fans Love U alot.and can never think or speak against u.and watching this Show Just bcz of U..Their Is no Mistake of Urs..If Story is Not gud..We all love U..And will Watch This Show For U..U r doing great Job..Keep it Up!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
well i have only one thing to say to both SS and KN...we all love you...if we are still hooked in the show even with the crapiest track is bcz of both of you...both of you are the soul of Parichay...we have full faith and trust on you...

Kunal Chopra and Siddhi Chopra is one of the best creation even made in tellywood in my eyes...both of you give soul and life to the show and the characters...we are always with you and love you...

i love the way how SS and KN respect their fans feelings...
Originally posted by Mages

well i have only one thing to say to both SS and KN...we all love you...if we are still hooked in the show even with the crapiest track is bcz of both of you...both of you are the soul of Parichay...we have full faith and trust on you...

Kunal Chopra and Siddhi Chopra is one of the best creation even made in tellywood in my eyes...both of you give soul and life to the show and the characters...we are always with you and love you...

i love the way how SS and KN respect their fans feelings...

100% agree with u mages.
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Thanx Shabz for reopening the thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah Minnie, i am also very happy that the thread is reopened. This way we are able to leave our loving messages to our beloved Samir Soni.