Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 10th August, 2012 (Page 30)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Ok I know I am late with this but first of all thank you and well done to all you guys who have written such beautiful posts. I don't get much time in the week to read all the posts or put comments on so I thought of adding this post to the to the last one of the week.
I know everyone has their own thoughts on the weeks episodes and this the first time I would like to add my own.
I can't believe what a week of episodes.
Ok august 6th episode.
New character introduced. Arnav and Anjali's Dadi. Manorama is normally scared of her own sasuma but she was petrified when she had heard dadi was coming. I thought maybe she was exaggerating but as soon as we saw her no I guess she wasn't.
Ok there were some questions in my mind already. What made her think that Khushi was the servant? Does a servant happen to be wearing an expensive managalsutra which seemed to had gone unnoticed? Was Manorama that scared of dadi that she forgot to introduce both daughter-in-laws? Did she not think what would happen when dadi found out later what would happen?
So carried on watching the episode further and thought of a few more questions what century is dadi from the 13th, 14th i'm not sure because I am sure servants are not treated the way she treated Khushi in today's day an agae? I mean I'm sure servants serve their masters and the masters don't treat them like crap. So what was dadi's problem. Another thing if by what was heard that she was in an ashram for the last 14 years I would personally like their number as I am sure even they don't teach people to treat others the way she treated Khushi.
Then the whole scene with the pooja thali. That was beyond awful. Even god doesn't treat anyone different so why do we humans. Sorry going philosophical.
It was nice that NK tried to explain who Khushi was but she stopped him talking. Authorative isn't she.
The scene with her and Anjali bought doubts and an unknown fear that either Shyam is involved in bringing dadi on scene or she will be responsible for bringing him back and may also bring about the destruction of all the relationships currently residing in the Raizada household. I hope this doesn't come true.
Last scene where Arnav came in with Nani you could tell Arnav felt his whole world had just turned upside down. Dadi brings back a past which we only know bits about that has made Arnav the man he is today.
7th august episode.
What an episode. First Arnav and Dadi's encouter where he goes up to her and follows tradition and they hug. Anjali looked very pleased. Nani and Dadi seem to be old friends so their meeting was kind of sweet.
Then came the introductions and after finding out Khushi was indeed her granddaughter-in-law the shock look on her face said it all but the way she backed up from giving khushi her blessing did not go unnoticed by anyone. Nani saying she wiil go talk to her was expected.
Nani was so right in saying why is she asking all these questions, she left the kids in nani's hands and left to go to some ashram after that one incident so why is she asking about everyone now? Good point and good questions.
The scene between Arnav and Khushi was very sweet where at first she tries to explain away why his dadi is not at fault but gives, then the way he ended pacifiying her was really good. This showed ASR really is becoming a lot different then when we first saw him. The way he explained dadi to Khushi showed an underlined problem which must be related to his past.
Then came the grandson and Dadi confrontation. What a confrontation that was. Arnav is right in what right does his dadi have now. I mean where was she for 14 years of their lives but for her to mention his father you could tell he was trying really hard to control his temper. When both him and Anjali needed her she left them so what right does she have.
Of course the last scene was the best scene of the whole episode where first dadi tries to talk to Arnav but then seeing Khushi stops her from entering the room. When Arnav sees who she has stopped turns and looks at his wife he does the one thing which shows how far he truly loves his wife and how much he will be there for her no matter what. He goes out of the room and stands beside her showing he is with her. The one dialogue of the day 'JAHA MERI PATNI NAHI AASAKTI MUJHE NAHI LAKTA KE MERI WAHA ZAROORAT HAI' was the best. Khushi must have felt grateful but apprehesion was also evident on her face. Nani had the best expression showing how proud she felt for grandson.
One thing is for sure dadi hasn't been around for 14 years and a lot has changed in 14 years which she has no idea about. It seems to me that she was very authorative before and everyone use to follow what she said. Now things have changed. It still seems she wants to make everyone follow her ways again but at the time she left Arnav was a boy. Now she has to deal with the man who in a lot of ways has changed since that day. A man she has no idea who he is.
There had also been a nagging point hear where she had mentioned her son. It seems whatever her son did she didn't find that he was at fault but Arnav does. That in itself is a big issue between them but when she finds out he doesn't use his dad's surname then what? Little did I know from this episode that she would find out soon.
Edited
8th August episode
Started scene where it left off was good but I was shocked and extremely happy that Arnav took Khushi away from his dadi as god knows what could have happened. Did anyone notice Nani's face how happy she was.
I loved the whole aaja piya scene. After so long Arnav has started having those nightmares again about the past. Khushi just trying to make him smile was sweet. Ok he was in a bad mood but at least he finally let some of the truth out and Khushi hugging him shows she is there for him just as much as he is for her.
When Khushi and Anjali are talking it shows that things are slowly getting back to normal and the hug between them shows that Anjali is finally becoming normal around Khushi. Arnav looking on from a distant was good as you could tell from his expression he felt at peace seeing this and knowing everyone is moving ahead.
The fact no one has yet told dadi about Shyam doesn't look good for the future.
The scene where dadi finds khushi in the store room and snatching the photo album just shows she hasn't accepted Khushi into the family and it seems like she may not. Her going off not listening to Khuhsi, then practically acuusing her going through her son and daughter-in-laws things in front of everyone is just trying to degrade Khushi's character in front of everyone but it was good that Anjali came to the rescue at first. It seems she is trying to establish her position in the raizada household as being the one who everyone has to follow her wishes.
Then Arnav making his entry at the right time was a fantastic shot with his awesome dialogue 'So what?' Arnav is trying hard to make his dadi see that khushi is his wife. She can like it or lump it.
By the way in this episode did anyone notice that guy in the background during this scene. One minute he was there the next he wasn't. If you watch the full episode  its around 19 minutes in the show.
9th August episode - Happy birthday ASR
What a hilarious episode. I couldn't stop laughing since the scene between Arnav and Khushi in the bedroom but geeting ahead of myself here.
First scene between Arnav and Anjali was an emotional one. The fact that Arnav is the one consoling his sister shows how far he has come emotionally. It was sweet to see that Arnav remembers everything his sister had told him.
Loved Payal so much in the next scene saying telling Khushi not to see what dadi is doing or saying but see what her husband is doing for her. How he is protecting her and that she is so lucky to have a husband like that. Wonder if Payal is commenting on the fact that Akash doesn't protect her as often.
Next scene was wonderful showing how Khushi has come a long way in accepting Arnav as her husband and she is not afraid of hugging him now. It also showed how Arnav is very comfortable aroung Khushi now that he is able to laugh openly.
As everyones knows and who watched this episode after this I couldn't stop grinning most after this once mami had to come up with playing cricket on the bed ROFL
Arnav winking at Khushi making sure no one saw was a class act.
The mention of not doing everything a husband-wife does by Khushi so innocently was funny especially as Arnav's mind went pur gutter. Just like we all knew it would. So doing the rituals backwards now are we.
The one scene where dadi heard Arnav's full name was no surprise as I mentioned earlier. Him not using Malik you could see she was not best pleased.
All in all a great episode.
10th August episode
The whole first half of the episode was fun filled still. From Khushi pouring water into milk, her having worn her suit the wrong way around and her making jalebi's instaed of badam wala kheer was hilarious. Arnav seemed to be enjoying himself a lot with all the teasing.
Best scene of the episode had to be Arnav pulling Khushi towards the side and the flowers falling on them. That was beautiful.
As soon as dadi wanted to know where Shyam was I knew there would be a big scene between them. Arnav finally telling his dadi Shyam was not there no more because he had kicked him out showed dadi he now makes the decisions for the whole family. No one else.
The way dadi started bringing Shyam into the conversation was not a good idea especially in front of Arnav. Then her brining her son into the conversation who could blame Arnav for blowing his top. He had to learn things to fast at such a young age but his dadi never saw this so she just doesn't know nor is she willing to see. Then her balming his mum. Woah! Didin't need to go there. You could see Arnav trying so hard to control his temper. Then for dadi to come out and say he is on the wrong side in the past and now means that this whole scene has happened before. It seems as though dadai doesn't want to admit she may in the wrong that her son was wrong and now her damad. In her eyes the people who are in the wrong was that woman whoever she was back in the past and when she finds out about Khushi she is going to blame her. She may not accept her ever after that and bringing an even bigger rift between her and Arnav.
Thank god for nani and her intervention making them stop by mentioning Anjali's name.
What is Anjali upto? Is she seeing Shyam behind everyone's back? A lot of questions remain unanswered at the mo. hopefully we should get the answers soon.
I have to applaud the whole cast and crew of IPKKND for bringing us such strong storylines. I am for sure along for the ride.
Thank for reading my babble.

Edited by rashika - 12 August 2012 at 11:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
i found this on tumblr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariaditi07