Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 10th August, 2012 (Page 27)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hii girlss nyone here...
Just came back from electon world nd get a news from Misti...hayeee she is giving too much jhatkas...!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariGirlOfFireredwine1BeautyForAshes

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Ruby

Thanks for keeping space for me in the first page and for posting my oh! so serious Dadi/ASR face-off. Since most of you will be wallowing in the gutter from the first half with the travails of poor KKGSR and her anticipating, aroused, fog-hazed brain at the hands of one smug, aroused, clever brain of ASR - I'll just go somewhere else.

To the writers of IPKKND - There is this one short scene with Mami and NK. What a BRILLIANT scene. Clap ClapIt had me in splits! So many levels of conversation going on.. And I just had to touch upon that. On the surface a promotion for a show on the same channel. And below it.. .OMG Raunchy and Tongue-in-Cheek!! Let's see if I can decode this one!

Vegetarian? or Non-Vegetarian?

NK is in the mood for something Non-Veg. This is a nod to all the fans who want more hot stuff, more romance, more Arhi and of course, the Suhaag Raat...oh the anticipation!! They want more 'MEAT'y stuff, like bare 'meat' (shirtless ASR), more hotwa, the con, more rabba veys, at least a KISS!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mami: There's a ban on non-veg in the Raizada clan. It's not made here. But here at Star Plus we cant show any meat! We got the SP nuns. So we gotta play by those rules. We cant show the con so upfront! Shocked

NK: Now I get it, like Suraj in Diya aur Baati Hum. He doesnt make non-veg either. I feel for this reason he will be out-out from the competition. DABH has been the bane of IPKKND since its been at the top of the TRP competition. They make only Saas Bahu drama - completely 'vegetarian' fare. Dead They're not playing fair in the TRP race!

Mami: Wrong. He's a smart boy. He should do what he does well - Pure Vegetarian fare. Yeah, at DABH they do that Saas Bahu Drama very well so that's what they should keep doing. Dead

NK: I think you're wrong. If Suraj has participated in that competition he will have to make Non-Veg food also. Because to be a top chef, a grand chef, he has to make everything that everybody likes. Like me - Non-veg! Well if DABH wants to compete for TRPs they should be able to do everything, Saas Bahu Drama, sexy hand-holds, winks and brush-ups, and bed-breaking. Angry There's a fan-base for the meat-market!Star

Mami: Suraj should make Vegetarian food only. No - they should stick to their Saas Bahu drama.

NK: No Masji, He should make Non-Veg too. Nope they should have more meaty fare.. see above

Mami: Veg

NK: Non-veg

They both pick up their phones and start voting. FANS!! Pick up the remotes and keep watching IPKKND. We have it all, a hotwa, a bitwa, rabba-ve, winks, twisty handholds, lean and brush, and even bed-breaking and we even have Dadi-Saas-Bahu Drama! So keep watching.Tongue

After thoughts:

Whats with all the references to travel?

Khushi's brain has gone on Holiday.

There's a suitcase in the bedroom. Hullo, ASR? Care to tell us what goodies you have in there?

Then there's Arnav's wanting Aman to monitor something (someone?) for a week? (While he is away? )And making sure to monitor the value.

Is team Khushi-Arnav headed for .. hold your breath... the HONEYMOON? Before the Suhaag Raat? Makes perfect sense.. Ass-Backwards wedding! 

ahahahahhahahhah

GUD ONe .. 
superbly  ..creative DIG Wink

Hope SP .. & a couple more people read this .. 

lovely decoding of the confusing scene .. DINT GET IT AT ALL  Wink LOLLOLLOL

kushikumariGirlOfFireiritzBeautyForAshes

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by redwine1

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">HOLA GIRLS ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">WHATS NEW</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc3399">hey Winey Smile!!! how was ur day ... me spending some time in MB forum ... quite interesting since the Marriage track had started ...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc3399">Next week IPK ... cant wait after reading Mishti's spoilersEmbarrassed</font>

hai pearl...u find intresting after mrg track in MB...may be yes from drama POV...bt comn i was so furious watching thos...hw can thy make a girl so weak...i mean yes thr was no way left for her...acussatiion ovr accussation on tht poor girl...my heart went out for her...i like DD in tht scene...
Nd evn RK was seemed as total villian...
I was laughing on tht Media interview given by him...its totally unrealistic...
I thought this serial is different coz i read too many articles on TOI abt it as the 100yrs of tribute to bollywood...sigh...it didnt feel tht intensity...
Okyy i shud stop here..may be some rule thr nt to talk abt othr show...sryy..bt thos scnes r too much for me...i don watch othr shows...bt some of thm r vry choosyy for me...!!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

HOLA GIRLS ..

WHATS NEW 

Not much, babes - Que pasa?

what say .. u saw the new promo ??

Ya - And obviously first question - HOW the heck does dadi know about the Pheras?? That's something that NEVER came out. Even we never knew!!

But if they do remarriage in typical style I will be Dead

the promo is confusing .. more than titilating which is what a promo shud be .. there are distinclty 2 different scenes .. if u see it .. alignments of the actors .. the BG of the scenes .. are all different .. 
again .. a dang up patch up job ..

dunno why they r doing this .. why F** around with a product so much .. 

sorry ..jumpin in btw the Convo ...  ... n reg the Phere i think it has got something to do with the suitcase that arnav had brought !!! 

NP- Pearl. 

Ruby - I watched it just once, so didnt notice the BG type things - besides tum ho na! But ya, it confused me.. And then mishti's spoiler was a 'huh?'

and like I said - all those references to traveling - suitcase, holiday, arnav asking someone else to monitor something for a week - meaning he is gonna be away.. 

itna confused ho gayi hoon!!Confused

yaar ever since they have been back from kidnapping they r pointing towards a honeymoon .. pathetic .. also .. the last shot promo .. the KASR one . thats not played out yet .. except in our flowery analysis .. 

now mishti .. spoiler .. is heartening .. also in line .. with what is being shown to us .. screenplay progression .. 

but promo .. 2 different convos .. what dadi is referring to .. & what arnav is replying r two different things .. targeting 2 audiences .. 

Yup. Agree with you.. the past is coming at us in fast-forward... and we still have not closed the loops on the present.. Dadi's q reminded me of the Lavanya episodes in the beginning... His reply - almost like he is becoming aware that Dadi knows what happened in RM that day and he is linking her presence to that. 

ah well.. we'll have to wait and watch I guess...maybe dadi wont say pheras in the story itself... like you said - last promo is still to play out.. and remember that one after the kidnapping - they never showed that scene at all! In fact, it was nothing like it.. except the voice over.. so... what to make of this one?

kushikumariredwine1BeautyForAshes..ObliViate..

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Ruby

Thanks for keeping space for me in the first page and for posting my oh! so serious Dadi/ASR face-off. Since most of you will be wallowing in the gutter from the first half with the travails of poor KKGSR and her anticipating, aroused, fog-hazed brain at the hands of one smug, aroused, clever brain of ASR - I'll just go somewhere else.

To the writers of IPKKND - There is this one short scene with Mami and NK. What a BRILLIANT scene. Clap ClapIt had me in splits! So many levels of conversation going on.. And I just had to touch upon that. On the surface a promotion for a show on the same channel. And below it.. .OMG Raunchy and Tongue-in-Cheek!! Let's see if I can decode this one!

Vegetarian? or Non-Vegetarian?

NK is in the mood for something Non-Veg. This is a nod to all the fans who want more hot stuff, more romance, more Arhi and of course, the Suhaag Raat...oh the anticipation!! They want more 'MEAT'y stuff, like bare 'meat' (shirtless ASR), more hotwa, the con, more rabba veys, at least a KISS!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mami: There's a ban on non-veg in the Raizada clan. It's not made here. But here at Star Plus we cant show any meat! We got the SP nuns. So we gotta play by those rules. We cant show the con so upfront! Shocked

NK: Now I get it, like Suraj in Diya aur Baati Hum. He doesnt make non-veg either. I feel for this reason he will be out-out from the competition. DABH has been the bane of IPKKND since its been at the top of the TRP competition. They make only Saas Bahu drama - completely 'vegetarian' fare. Dead They're not playing fair in the TRP race!

Mami: Wrong. He's a smart boy. He should do what he does well - Pure Vegetarian fare. Yeah, at DABH they do that Saas Bahu Drama very well so that's what they should keep doing. Dead

NK: I think you're wrong. If Suraj has participated in that competition he will have to make Non-Veg food also. Because to be a top chef, a grand chef, he has to make everything that everybody likes. Like me - Non-veg! Well if DABH wants to compete for TRPs they should be able to do everything, Saas Bahu Drama, sexy hand-holds, winks and brush-ups, and bed-breaking. Angry There's a fan-base for the meat-market!Star

Mami: Suraj should make Vegetarian food only. No - they should stick to their Saas Bahu drama.

NK: No Masji, He should make Non-Veg too. Nope they should have more meaty fare.. see above

Mami: Veg

NK: Non-veg

They both pick up their phones and start voting. FANS!! Pick up the remotes and keep watching IPKKND. We have it all, a hotwa, a bitwa, rabba-ve, winks, twisty handholds, lean and brush, and even bed-breaking and we even have Dadi-Saas-Bahu Drama! So keep watching.Tongue

After thoughts:

Whats with all the references to travel?

Khushi's brain has gone on Holiday.

There's a suitcase in the bedroom. Hullo, ASR? Care to tell us what goodies you have in there?

Then there's Arnav's wanting Aman to monitor something (someone?) for a week? (While he is away? )And making sure to monitor the value.

Is team Khushi-Arnav headed for .. hold your breath... the HONEYMOON? Before the Suhaag Raat? Makes perfect sense.. Ass-Backwards wedding! 

ahahahahhahahhah

GUD ONe .. 
superbly  ..creative DIG Wink

Hope SP .. & a couple more people read this .. 

lovely decoding of the confusing scene .. DINT GET IT AT ALL  Wink LOLLOLLOL
Yaar - what can i say... my mind was in the gutter with all the Arshi scenes and then NK says I want Non-Veg and BAM! My mind went into gear - I was in splits watching the scene! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariiritzBeautyForAshes

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hii Ruby...
I was abt to ask u...why thy didnt play thr last promo...total wht the...!!...
Tht was a hell breaking promo...it cud hv done an amaze with intensity tht lacking since post marriage..(ott) Big smile...

redwine1

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">HOLA GIRLS ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">WHATS NEW</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc3399">hey Winey Smile!!! how was ur day ... me spending some time in MB forum ... quite interesting since the Marriage track had started ...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc3399">Next week IPK ... cant wait after reading Mishti's spoilersEmbarrassed</font>

hai pearl...u find intresting after mrg track in MB...may be yes from drama POV...bt comn i was so furious watching thos...hw can thy make a girl so weak...i mean yes thr was no way left for her...acussatiion ovr accussation on tht poor girl...my heart went out for her...i like DD in tht scene...
Nd evn RK was seemed as total villian...
I was laughing on tht Media interview given by him...its totally unrealistic...
I thought this serial is different coz i read too many articles on TOI abt it as the 100yrs of tribute to bollywood...sigh...it didnt feel tht intensity...
Okyy i shud stop here..may be some rule thr nt to talk abt othr show...sryy..bt thos scnes r too much for me...i don watch othr shows...bt some o
f thm r vry choosyy for me...!!!...

MB has just started krishyy ... gotta go a long way  ... we cant be so judgmental at this stage Smile ... btw lets jump into IPK Big smile ... We'll discuss this in the MB forum Wink ...

..ObliViate..

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
More Mishti Spoiler 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3143108

Tumhi dekho na from KANK song sequence!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..BeautyForAshes

Go to top