Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 10th August, 2012 (Page 2)

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
For me, today it was all about Arnav...The boy, the man...a tortured soul within, who has no one to share his pain till now...who has built his life on the remains of his dreams..and is now ready to walk through it with his only "happiness". I dedicate my post today to Arnav the boy who lived it through all in the past and is still living in it,though this time, he has a ray of light, his life, his Khushi.

There are three souls who reside in this man. The boy - chotte who lost it all ,
the Man - ASR who conquered it because of his will and brain 
And somewhere in between there is both - Arnav who is healing under the love of his wife and who is content within as his heart is filled with love but is still haunted by his past. 
Allow me to take you through them along with my analysis.

Chotte:

A 14 year old boy whose life resides in his sister, who literally worships her, is finally witnessing her marriage. A beautiful moment, an unforgettable one as his beautiful sister is beaming and is blissfully happy.There is decoration, celebration and a feast all around. He cannot look beyond his sister's angelic face and he wants to prolong this moment of sheer happiness. But that moment turns into the darkest of his life. His parents take that dreaded step which leaves the family in tatters. His sister's dream is shattered, his life crumbled!
He struggles for years to remove those memories, those dark moments from his life. He knows he can never forget it for its etched in his brain, his heart, his subconscious. But he tries his best not to remember them. He removes himself from all emotions, feelings that reside in that tiny, insignificant part of the human body, the heart and he thinks he feels whole again.

The last segment was completely emotional one for me because I could feel this boy's pain, his hurt, his betrayal and his sheer determination to rise again from that rickety existence! 

ASR:

He is satisfied for he is rich, powerful and successful. He is feared, obeyed. He believes he has got it all and is very content as he doesn't give away to emotions, as he doesnt succumb to that weakness of man called love... or so he thinks. For there comes a girl in his life who makes him realize that feelings don't make a man weak, they make him strong, she makes him realize that its not just brain that reside in human body but also a heart..which always beat when that particular girl was around. He feels what he has denied himself long ago, he starts to smile, to experience that rare emotion which starts to cure him from within. 

And when finally he is ready to break those shackles around his heart and confess to this "weakness", he witnesses the life-shattering "pal" . His Di's only happiness proclaiming love for his woman!
He remembers the other night when something like this happened, he remembers the moment when his and his sister worlds collapsed. But this time, its only his life that crumbles. And he takes an oath of saving his sister's world, he pledges of protecting his "mother" from the man who dared to cheat her again.
So he decides to protect his sister by blackmailing his dream girl to marry him. He makes his life a nightmare so that his di's dreams are kept intact.

I thought I always understood what made Arnav marry khushi in that manner, that haste. But I was wrong. Its today I have got it why he did that. 
That night when he witnessed shyaam proclaming his love for khushi, it was not just shyaam who was doing that. It was his Father doing that to the "other woman", it was his "father" who was cheating on his mother again. An action for which he has suffered a lot till now, an act which influenced his mother to leave her two kids for ever, an act which gave him the deepest of scars that are still raw, still hurting!

For a man who learns from his mistake at the first go, how could he have let shyaam do what his father did to his mother. For him it was all about saving anjali and thus saving himsef. Of course it mattered that it was khushi who was the "other woman" in this case, But at that moment I think it was about his parents again.

Arnav:

Finally the misunderstanding clears and the healing process begins again.
The man is happy with the way things have shaped up. His wife is right where he wants her to be, at his home, with him wholeheartedly. His home again has laughter, happiness and joy. 
More importantly, his wife smiles at him and he winks at her. They laugh together and he enjoys that. He teases her about their suhag raat just to make her nervous, just to scare her a little bit, to see that red nose flaring again! he leaves no opportunity to claim "sadda haq" on her and hold her in plain view of anybody.
He is content!Blissfully happy!

But then, the dark past is again here to remind him of what he had and what he lost. He wants to forget that day but his dadi doesnt let him. He justifies his actions, he claifies that it was what shyaam did to his di, that he had to take an extreme step. That shyaam dared to hurt the one person he cannot let anything happen to. But his dadi is bringing the past before the present. She reminds him of the "decision" he has taken in the past and how wrong he was. She tells him that he has made a mistake in doing what he did and by this, he is not ensuring his di's happiness, in fact quite the opposite. He clearly asserts that his brother-in-law cannot enter his home, a decision that he is sure is correct in the same way as was in the past.

It is here that I saw both, the man and the boy. 
When I saw him today in the initial part of the epi, I was extremely glad. 
A man who believed in handling things directly, is now literally playing games with his wife. Just to ruffle her a little bit. He is teasing her, enjoying her discomfort and leaves no opportunity to pine her to him. He is a man who is happy within, who looks forward to a new day for he wants to see his wife, he wants to dream , to plan a future, to be like a normal happy married man.
And this filled me with so much content myself for he deserves it. Not just he but both of them deserve this happiness, this bliss of love that they have for each other. After what they have gone through, this is the least the life can offer them!

Loved the shot with them standing together with flower petals falling on them..Reminded me of a wedding ritual that takes place the minute the bridegroom and bride put Varmala on each other..I really loved that shot!!Big smile

But in the next moment, again I see the man who is torn between the past and the future. His dadi tells him that we cannot escape the past but we can rebuild the future. For him, how can he ever do that without healing his wounds first.
The torment he goes through when dadi blames his mother to be a coward, the memories he is trying to forget but she is not letting him, the silent plea in his voice as he tells her how hard it was for him to build his life from shambles...It touched me to the core. I cried with him, for the boy, for the man..who carries so much within his heart, who has suffered unimaginable pain till now and is again going to suffer...For past is still buried, just the top layer has been removed. And when it is unleashed, I am scared to think what new scars it will bring in its wake. And how will Arnav along with his strength, khushi, overcome that...

Other things to ponder:

Dadi:

She is still buried in past, she blames Arnav for a decision that he took and she wants to make him understand that he is wrong both the times, then and now.
Why does it look suspicious? Is dadi sent here by shyaam? or by shyaam and anjali together?
Because when Arnav explains why he threw shyaam out, there is not one fleeting expression of shock, hurt or grief. The time she is really shocked is when he tells her he threw the man out. But nothing for the "reason". 
I did not get that. As a dadi, a woman why doesn't she see the "paap" her damadji has done? why doesnt she feel sorry and sad and most of all angry at shyaam for daring to cheat on her gudiya?
Is this because she already has been brainwashed by shyaam? She is here to pave the way for his entry at RM?

Another thing that didn't sit well with me is her persistence in raking up the past at Arnav's face even though he is literally pleading with her to no do it.  As a Dadi, his tears should melt her, but she looks unmoved to me. All that was important at that time is to prove that Arnav is wrong and she is right. That his mother is a coward for ending her own life when her son did exactly the same.
I understood her reasoning of explaining to Arnav about how we cannot leave the past behind, it has to be with us. But what if it is the illusion of the past that she believes in, what if she is not ready to see the actual truth. How can a mirage help to heal the wounds? It will just cause more Confused.

Nani:

She really loves khushi for the only reaction that she shows at her erratic behavior is concern. She inquires if everything is alright, not once but twice! Sweet.

She wants to balance things, to not break the fragile world of Anjali who has just started restoring it, to somehow avert the disaster that is to follow when dadi learns about shyaam. But how can she stop the storm that Arnav Singh Raizada is when it comes to communicate directly..esp if it has to do with Shyaam and his di. 
She wants to pacify her bachpan ki saheli "Sumi" **Rolls eyes** and fails.

The minute Anjali returns from her mandir yatra, she swiftly enters the den and requests to lay the matter to rest. Her only concern is Anjali should not be a part of this maha yudh that has started to build up. She is unhappy with both Dadi and Arnav for not understanding the circumstances, of not taking into consideration the Janamashtami utsav which is sure to bring smile on Anjali's face.
Her last look to Arnav indicated her displeasure at his stubbornness once again.

I am really very keen to find out about "once again" factor which was the theme in this epi. Dadi kept repeating it and Nani;s look said it all. What did Arnav do, what decision he made all those years ago? I want to know that.

Khushi:

Amazed that I am mentioning her in almost at the end of the post. But today the epi was dominated by Arnav and all his roop and Dadi, Nani. 
She is scared, consicous and totally freaked out about the SR. So much so that she doesnt know if it is glass of milk that she is filling with water, that her dress is worn wrong or that she is making jalebis pe jalebis out of hermisery!

Loved the 1 min dhak-dhak when he pins her on the hallway and her frustration and "I will see u" look when he tries to tease her in the kitchen!

Very little things to ponder:

Anjali is a bad liar and she feels guilty after lying. Not justifying her character, just an observation..

Mami is once again the one who is closest to suspect anything. Will she be the one who will first see Anjali with Shyaam? need to wait and watch.

NK is ever so sweet. Loved how he first tries to see if anyone else has noticed khushi's wardrobe error, then when he realizes no one has, how very politely and in a friendly way points it out to her.

Credits:

Swati Chitnis ji: 
Your character is not something I am currently sympathetic to but you are an amazing actress. The total poise, the calm but the rigid sternness in your face off with Barun was excellent! Hats off!

Jayshree ji:
Small scenes but effective. You are good at everything you do. Even that guilty face when Arnav looks at you for not telling the whole thing to dadi. Well done.

Sanaya Irani:
Your presence lights up the screen and brings a smile to my face everytime! You are a joy in whatever role you do. Loved you making jalebis again and that "moment" with Arnav. Poor you, he is really scaring khushi.

Barun Sobti: 
Man, Oh man...you will kill me with your acting prowess! 
The happiness at khushi;s discomfort, the anger at dadi;s persistence, her extreme fury and the effort to control it..Wao! Everything just wao!!
What to say more! I am speechless whenever you are on screen!!

Love, Sumi

Edited by coolgal270 - 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13crazyforarshiyogifaluhasheyhabiba2073paayaalcrazyaddictionPriyaR-jeesaGirlOfFirebidzsegadaditi07shidin0117Jammy-Arshig8serialwatcher16anjaani07lara3110--Fairy--

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Okay this is wht one calls a BLOCK BUSTER! SUPERDUPER HIT SHOW TOUCHWOOD .

A splendid blend of passionate romance , m &b intact with family drama."ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON " ROCKS MASHALLAH ...

another beautiful episode reflecting arnav's past the story is from arnav's forte and hence we r getting to see Barun rocking in each n every kinda scene !hes given the best and he is doing the best ! A simple scene simply turns magical with his awesome awesome awesome performance!!!!! Along with sanaya its like "soney peh suhaga " double masti double maaza!!!!
LONG LIVE SARUN :)

The first scene where khushi's confusiion and fear of suhaag raat starts reflecting in her work was amazing and arnav taking pleasure of every silly move made by the poor little girl!yes the madly in love arnav singh raizada is getting pleasure in teasing his beautiful and very  innocent hearted wife khushi who is just a kid at heart ! khushi wore her dress inside out noticed by NK followed by aranv , his dialoge "yeh larki poori paagal hai " was awesome  yes hes loving her sillyness and probably thats wht attracts him to her  more n more !

on the other hand khushi is a darling  angel really n badly effected by her naughty n hot husband !!!!arnav makes things difficlut for her by adding "are u okay y r u so lost "LOLleaving khsuhi more embarassed . A very cute and sizzling momemnt between husband n wife infront of the family . ...

Khushi comes down the hall with flowers in her thaal , naughty arnav who is hidding behind the pillar pulls her to him making all the flowers Dropn over them like they are thrown over a couple who is getting married ! Khushi 's eyes are widen with fear while arnav eye r full fo deep dark passion ahhh love it love it to bits ! he asks her tht its their wedding night today is she scared lol. If u see barun actually titled his head towards sanayas neck as if ... POOr khushi is on RED ALTER by this intense  physical closeness that is growing wilder with time .BUT she is khushi and gives him a message no she isnt (HOW CUTE SHE IS  ADORABLE ) He takes her anwser as yes and says "see u tonight " as if they have some exam or any competition LOL 

Khushi gets more upset and instaed of making kheer ends up making jalebis   nani is sure she isnt fine and to make things even worse arnav lands in the kitchen  saying whts wrong i have been asking you since mrng y r u so lost LOL.Khuhsi now finally seems to be getting irritated and ge t started with her work .

The drama quotient was no bad at all instead pretty gripping ! the tu tu mein mein between arnav and dadi gave us a more insight abou t his dark past !

Y wouldnt arnav be so bitter ? he has led a miserable life dad commited sucide mom comitted sucide sister's wedding broke off who is suffering from polio ! they r thrown out of their house sheesh mahal ! Who wouldnt be bitter im shocked he managed to make it BIG for himself many any normal guy would have gone into drugs !

But ever since he has found khushi  he has started LIVING HIS LIFE with peace love and fun !Embarrassed where things were so bad for him god had planned an angel who is half crazy to pacify him to be with him to love him , whose beauty he could marvel  who softness and warmth he can feel !who belonged n  belongs to HIM !

dadi's questions abt kicking shaym  seemed very vauge she wants him back JUST CUZ OF THE BABY ? she is not seeing the fact he is a criminal .Im sure  dadi was sent to Rm by shaymu and anjali only !

Dadi lashes out arnav's mom abt being a coward  and not a dotting mom well hello OLDIE WHAT R U ? U RAN INTO ASHRAM YR SELF LEAVING THE KIDS TO SULK ? u r a bigger coward ...never once did u come n see them  so stop behaving the way u  because u dont deserved to be answer tillu answer them back !I LOVED NANI poor her is pacifying every one !BTW loved the way he told her off tht he will not take any one talk crap ant his mom not even from dadi !

dadi remembers arnav loving her so much   but wht did she do forhim probably tht night when he lost his parents she must be the only place he would want to run n hide  and wht did she do go n run into an ashram ?COWARD DADI im glad the guy is giving her the due respect !

dadi wants aranv attached to her pallu , di wants her choatey attached to her pallu but arnav wants himself attached to khushi y cant these aunties watch this ! seriosuly selfish !

anjali di aka  the khiski howee di ! another liar on the block she lies abt going to mandir and runs with shamu for lunch wah wah wah ...Ouch

this dadi-anlaji and shayamu are a triangle !

nk was damn cute but y promote tht cookrey show urghhh!
HP is present in every scene I was like i hope he dont come n see them behind pillar again He loves their romance i guess LOL

and this is what i call what the world call the HOTTEST COUPLE EVER !MASHALLAH

OGLE KING WITH THE INNOCENT PRINCESS!

Embarrassed

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 10 August 2012 at 4:10pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_forevercrazyforarshiyogifalusanyukta90habiba2073GirlOfFirepaayaalamimusSarun_4evershidin0117segadbidzaditi07Jammy-redwine1..mrinalini..Arshig8serialwatcher16lara3110Newbiesoapfan

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Ruby

Thanks for keeping space for me in the first page and for posting my oh! so serious Dadi/ASR face-off. Since most of you will be wallowing in the gutter from the first half with the travails of poor KKGSR and her anticipating, aroused, fog-hazed brain at the hands of one smug, aroused, clever brain of ASR - I'll just go somewhere else.

To the writers of IPKKND - There is this one short scene with Mami and NK. What a BRILLIANT scene. Clap ClapIt had me in splits! So many levels of conversation going on.. And I just had to touch upon that. On the surface a promotion for a show on the same channel. And below it.. .OMG Raunchy and Tongue-in-Cheek!! Let's see if I can decode this one!

Vegetarian? or Non-Vegetarian?

NK is in the mood for something Non-Veg. This is a nod to all the fans who want more hot stuff, more romance, more Arhi and of course, the Suhaag Raat...oh the anticipation!! They want more 'MEAT'y stuff, like bare 'meat' (shirtless ASR), more hotwa, the con, more rabba veys, at least a KISS!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mami: There's a ban on non-veg in the Raizada clan. It's not made here. But here at Star Plus we cant show any meat! We got the SP nuns. So we gotta play by those rules. We cant show the con so upfront! Shocked

NK: Now I get it, like Suraj in Diya aur Baati Hum. He doesnt make non-veg either. I feel for this reason he will be out-out from the competition. DABH has been the bane of IPKKND since its been at the top of the TRP competition. They make only Saas Bahu drama - completely 'vegetarian' fare. Dead They're not playing fair in the TRP race!

Mami: Wrong. He's a smart boy. He should do what he does well - Pure Vegetarian fare. Yeah, at DABH they do that Saas Bahu Drama very well so that's what they should keep doing. Dead

NK: I think you're wrong. If Suraj has participated in that competition he will have to make Non-Veg food also. Because to be a top chef, a grand chef, he has to make everything that everybody likes. Like me - Non-veg! Well if DABH wants to compete for TRPs they should be able to do everything, Saas Bahu Drama, sexy hand-holds, winks and brush-ups, and bed-breaking. Angry There's a fan-base for the meat-market!Star

Mami: Suraj should make Vegetarian food only. No - they should stick to their Saas Bahu drama.

NK: No Masji, He should make Non-Veg too. Nope they should have more meaty fare.. see above

Mami: Veg

NK: Non-veg

They both pick up their phones and start voting. FANS!! Pick up the remotes and keep watching IPKKND. We have it all, a hotwa, a bitwa, rabba-ve, winks, twisty handholds, lean and brush, and even bed-breaking and we even have Dadi-Saas-Bahu Drama! So keep watching.Tongue

After thoughts:

Whats with all the references to travel?

Khushi's brain has gone on Holiday.

There's a suitcase in the bedroom. Hullo, ASR? Care to tell us what goodies you have in there?

Then there's Arnav's wanting Aman to monitor something (someone?) for a week? (While he is away? )And making sure to monitor the value.

Is team Khushi-Arnav headed for .. hold your breath... the HONEYMOON? Before the Suhaag Raat? Makes perfect sense.. Ass-Backwards wedding! 

Edited by GirlOfFire - 11 August 2012 at 1:16am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreversanyukta90crazyforarshicrazyaddictionamimusmeghavnkushikumarichitmanasSarun_4everpaayaalJammy-geetmaanluvaditi07shidin0117segadhowcomeredwine1Hriju321msinlara3110serialwatcher16Newbiesoapfan

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Mujhe Neend Na Aaye... Mujhe Chain Na Aaye!!!

The amazing IPK episodes are showering over us these days & today has added one more to the list!! Another highly entertaining episode of IPK, Found both Arnav & ASR in a single episode - taking up equal amount of screen space!!Beautiful epiosode - romantic, naughty yet hilarious ArHi moments in the first half & intense drama & past unraveling slowly layer by layer in the second half!! Loving how CVs are balancing the episodes so wonderfully between ArHi moments & story progression - be it with dadi or with anjali...Superb One Gul & Mr. KhanClapClap!!

Arnav was at his Flirtatious best todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
...just like Post-Sangeet days or may be even more - coz now its no more subtle but all out in open, just like he had rightly said some days back "No More Games", & "For a Change, Sach Bolte hain!". So, No more hiding or lying about their feelings, their desires, their want for each other & their love for each other!!

If two days ago, it was khushi who was openly singing "Aaja Piya" for him, hugging & embracing him, now it is the turn of Arnav to return the favourWink! Now, he is openly telling her about his intentions of having a SR or consummation with herEmbarrassed...
no more covering up act!! he is consciously wrecking havoc on her senses by reminding her of his desires again & again, making her nervous & Thoroughly Enjoying her hilarious & dazed behaviour!!
Poor soul was worried just coz she thought she was living with him as his wife as their marriage had not been completed - pheras hadn't being taken!! However, now She is being told that There is going to their SRShocked - yet again without Pheras - poor Lass..had not even gotten over with her earlier issue, now burdened with another & even more dangerous oneWink...really feel very bad seeing her in such conditionLOLLOL!! 

Couldn't imagine Khushi being more nervous
ROFL, the scene at the dining hall was out rightly hilarious & cute!! First milk - water combo, then wearing the suit front- backwards Shocked--- family's reactions at khushi's kurta was just too funnyROFL...even arnav hadnt expected that khushi's nervousness would touch this height "Yeh Ladki Bilkul Pagal hai!"LOL...but Arnav yet not satisfied, went ahead & acting Oh so genuinely worriedLOL, & asked in front of whole family about why was she so Lost today!!...arnav bitwa she has lost deep in your dreamland under the effect of the shock you gave her last night by announcing your plans of wanting a SR tonightLOL!!

Arnav still not having any mercy on this poor soul, who is already trying very hard to not think about him, pulls her aside - close enough making it difficult for her to even breathe!! & reminds Yet again about SR - as if she needed any kind of reminder of it coz it is practically the only thought running in her mind right now - & Openly asks her is she scared or nervous - purposely making her even more nervousLOL!! OMG I had cracked up so badly looking at khushi's expressions that time
ROFL

The sweet torture of Arnav doesn't end there...he even reaches the kitchen - her safe haven & yet again pulls her leg in front of Nani & payal when she messes up...enjoying every bit of her nervousness & the effect he is having on herWink!!

Although, somewhere it feels that Arnav is just scaring her, I think he has actually planned on taking Pheras on this night!! Now, whether it happens or not...that is altogether a different story coz Dadi - Drama has already started playing & the day in IPK land just seems to have started!!

Wwll, would not dwell much on Dadi drama & Anjali's Hide & Seek with the family...coz there is yet a lot to unfold!!
Anjali's lies & deceits are intensifying with each passing day, their frequency on all time high & their coverage area expanding from Behind-the-Tree to Five Star Restaurant & even SMSs!! With mami, Khushi & arnav already having a hint of some thing being wrong & as per the precap, Manorama Bond again being on High Alert...seems like may be Inbestigations are gonna start very
soon in RM!!

Really Liked Dadi - Arnav scene for the fact that it revealed yet another truth about past that Arnav's father too committed suicide!! It seems as if arnav belongs to a family of people with High suicidal tendencies, Both his parents & even Anjali & khushi had attempted it in past!! Hating Dadi - she is such a Typical Saas of 1950s, who finds fault only with the woman of the house!! If husband committed suicide that is coz she couldn't keep him happy & if lady herself committed suicide, that is coz she herself was a very Weak person..Ouch !! Wish Nani was there to hear dadi's "Golden words" about arnav's Mom, she would have given a very fitting reply to her!!
If without knowing the whole truth she has chosen to stamp shyam as the innocent one, totally disregarding arnav's opinion, conveniently forgetting that she actually doesn't know anything about the matter - that she wasn't here for last 14 years & she doesn't even know what kind of man shyam is!! I wonder what will she do when she finds out that Khushi was the "other woman" of the story!! She is never gonna believe Arnav! I had hoped that at least arnav would mention kidnapping, But NO..he didn't!!
I think very soon, we are going to witness the scene where Nani - Arnav - Khushi would be on one side & Dadi - Anjali on the other!!.WoW.. Drama is going to be real intense...very high & pretty soon.. may be!!

It was overall a great episode - very very entertaining & enjoyable!!
Ending My long Rambling, yet again would like to say -
Loving the IPK...CUT IT!!

A song dedicated to Khushi's condition Tonight & her nervousness  Wink---

Mujhe Neend Na Aaye... Mujhe Chain Na Aaye!!!

Koi Jaaye Zara Dhoondke Laaye,
Na Jaane Kahan Dil Kho Gaya...

Haalat Kya hai Kaise Tujhe Bataaoon main..
Karvat Badal Badalke Raat Bitaaoon main!

Poochho Zara Poochho Kya Haal hai..
Haal mera Behaal hai
!!
Koi Samajh Na paaye, kya Rog Sataaye

Koi Jaaye Zara Dhoondke Laaye..
Na Jaane Kahan Dil Kho Gaya
!!

Edited by aditi07 - 10 August 2012 at 5:25pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiAtyayyogifalusanyukta90habiba2073paayaalGirlOfFireamimusmeghavnkushikumarichitmanascrazyaddictionnandu_2007segadbidzJammy-shidin0117Arshig8samanthanaKishmishserialwatcher16lara3110--Fairy--srijaaa127mahamluvsbsFazila~

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
res
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Guys have u noticed from the cast vedraaj's name has been removed and from yesterday  gautam hedge and janki's names r also removed from screen play it just says CREATIVE TEAM !

WHTS HAPP ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07Jammy-redwine1Newbiesoapfan

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Sharing is caring Big smile

see y'all tom lovely ppl Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiannieKkushikumaripaayaalGirlOfFiresamanthanamahamluvsbs

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Guys... have updated my post on Pg 1... Please have a look !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal

Go to top