Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 10th August, 2012 (Page 10)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

BTW..Hello Hi peopleHug

Hello hi, Sam. Do you have a link to the promo? Wanting to see it... youtube pe hai kya?
[/QUOTE]

I don't have a link..No one in the main forum updated itCrySaw it on TV that too only onceOuchBut I gave a WU in the previous page!!
[/QUOTE]
linkwa to promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24QRe7wrIk&feature=youtu.be

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal..mrinalini..

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

geet did u read abt the new promo?

yeah did dear..as i told u this is to get khushi the status of his wife with his family as a whole

Disappointed Cry

but then that means dadi ne raaz kholl di... shyam ki!

@ geet this is good ! i want a remarrige not just for arshi but for khushi's happiness lets see how they take it but once families knw abt contract they will get them married properly !

Y DO I FEEL the news supplier is still shayam !

Madhu-don"t get disappointed..shyam will be back with repentance..that is why this track and they will want to establish arnav and khushi as proper husband and wife before shyam strikes again is my thought on this..this is the establishment of their status before epiphany strikes

Maha-the remarriage spoiler still stands but don't know if it will be a big marriage

whts yr take geet big or just a between them ?familes intervening means the news out on rm and gh people too !

shaymu will come  madhu , abhaas has gone bald too 

i am predicting anything until i see the confrontation between ASR and dadi.These ppl may not even know about the contract ..remember the FB that dadi has_asr telling her khushi is his wife..so without rituals she is not able accept the marriage..  ASR will accept that he forced her in to the marriage so that khushi will stand purged of all the blames..even today the contract may not come out .

My problem with the whole dadi saying that they are not properly married is this:
There were only two people at that wedding - Arnav and Khushi. And only two people know that they didnt take the pheras - Arnav and Khushi. Shyam knows about the forced wedding, but he DOES NOT KNOW about the pheras nor about the 'contract'.. so how can DADI know about it? Neither of these have EVER mentioned it to anyone. Daal mein Bahut kuch kala hai.

Dadi is taking a swing at a ball not in play yet.

Agree, She might just be refering to a runaway marraige without any witnesses. I guess this means ho gaya Arnav ki SR ka satyanash. Cry Now they will have to separate and go through all the rasams while Dadi plays her cards or Arnav might wisely decide to go through all the major rituals immedietly. Either way I want this issue to be sorted before Shyam's entry.

Edited: I stand corrected, just saw the promo, she specifically mentions pheres...How can she know this? Is this a blooper?

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 11 August 2012 at 12:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumaripaayaal..mrinalini..

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

My heart went out to Arnav today. He can't seem to catch a break in his tragedy riddled life. I kept wondering how he remains sane, how much effort it must cost him  to not crumble under such immense pressure and expectations. His lonliness is heart rending. I just hope that Khushi is not involved in a bad way in the past tragedy, it will probably kill him when coupled with Anjali's betrayal( if there there is one).

Something occurred to me today- Arnav has been completely selfless in bearing the responsibility of wellbeing of his family. Yet they do not hesitate in accusing him everytime something goes wrong. He seems to always fall short of thier expectations even after giving all of himself. On the other hand, he has wronged Khushi terribly but she has yet to raise an explicit finger on him, she has yet to accuse him of any wrongdoing. She seems to have forgiven his beastly behaviour and instead taken entire blame on herself. It is perhaps that level of loyalty and innocence that touches Arnav's jaded heart. 

The consistency in the episodes continue in terms of content mix much to my immense pleasure- there was romance, there was comedy, there was sexual tension, there was drama, there was intrigue so overall I was satisfied. I particularly enjoyed flirty Arnav- he is bold  and almost shameless and yet there is an odd sweetness about him.

The episode answered some questions but opened a set of completely new ones

Questions answered-

1) Why the family coddles Anjali so much?
    My guess is that they see a lot of Arnav's mother in Anjali. Perhaps Arnav's mother was just as sweet and simple like Anjali and had a hard time dealing with her husband's action. The reason why they keep trying to shield her from truth is because they are concerned that she might do something crazy . The fact that she tried to abort her pregnancy does not help her case either. She is an emotional wreak standing on the edge of a cliff, it will not take much to push her into a downward spiral. Wonder if Shyam ever realized that- He did not need to make attempts on her life, all he had to do was to chip away at her confidence and pride and she would have done the deed herself. Or maybe he knew that she is stronger than she looks after all she did manage to survive the tragedy and mother her brother.

2) What happenned to Malik Sr?
   Apparently he was somehow responsible for the suicide of Arnav's mother and then committed the suicide himself. I am still confused who died first and who died next. I believe that would be the key here.

3) Arnav's strong reaction to death, infidelity and his parents

4) His odd respectful but wary relationship with Dadi

New set of questions to ponder-

1) Nani and Dadi were friends but is Nani aware of Dadi's resentment against her dead daughter?

2) What decision did Arnav take 14 years ago that Dadi believe was wrong? He would have been only 14, hardly in position to make life altering decisions.

3) What is dadi about? I had a wait and watch attitude to wards this character however her hypocrisy became evident the minute she maligned Arnav's mother. Does she truly love her grandkids and have thier well being in her heart or is there a completely ulterior motive for her to resurface. It is obvious that she resented Arnav's mom and probably gave her a tough time but does she see more of Arnav's mother in her grandkids than her son. She managed to end in an Ashram for 14 years with no sense of responsibility towards her grand kids - did she had a sense of misplaced resentment towards them too? I am not entirely convinced that she is a cranky old lady living in 1960s. For some odd reason Dadi believed that she could waltz in in RM after 14 years and take control of the entire household. She has an oddly superior attitude and takes Devyani to task for her upbringing. She seems to be surprised at Arnav's backbone despite being aware of his success as evident in RM. She throws a fit at Arnav not asking permission to his own marraige and proceeds to insult Khushi at every turn. She has not asked a single question most grandparents would ask thier grandkids in similar situation. How did Arnav manage to build his empire? Why does Anjali stay here? Was Anjali happy in her marraige? Did they ever return to sheeshmahal? Instead she seems to be deadbent in bringing the past into the present. Something does not add up though I can't put my finger on it. Maybe future episode will explain it

4)What is in that suitcase that Arnav received in courier?

5) Arnav's good day has not has a very auspicious start. Will the day continue to go downhill? Will Arnav make good on his deal and at the very least give Khushi her much desired pheres? Will he initiate the conversation to share his pain with Khushi this time or will be clam up as in past?

You my friend, have an incredibly analytical mind... awesome questions most of which we are all scratching our heads over. 

Totally agree with you. Read my post on Page 1. Dadi did not just come here - she was brought here with a purpose. And Khushi is on top of her hit list - her unjustified anger and disdain towards Khushi is visible proof of that. Her waltzing into RM after 14 years and treating it and the people in there like her own fiefdom was the first thing that irked me about her. The way she sends people into a tizzy running around doing her bidding reminds me of Anjali - except Anjali is much less overt in her methods - she is much more insidious.  Arnav's responses to her attacks today - seemed to me like he was holding back only because his upbringing prevented him from doing anything physical or even being disrespectful. I love that he maintains his upbringing no matter how pushed he was getting! He has three weaknesses - his mother, Anjali and Khushi. Dadi has tried attacking Khushi - he has stepped on her. She has tried attacking his mom. He has deflected that too. Now all is left is Anjali. If Dadi was brought here because of Anjali... wonder how that will play out. 

kushikumaripaayaal..mrinalini..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

krishuHug

hai saru..hugsss...
Ur post too gud...thnad pe gayi dil pe Vamp ko dekh ke...:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

krishuHug

hai saru..hugsss...
Ur post too gud...thnad pe gayi dil pe Vamp ko dekh ke...:D

thanks rey...
tu kaisi hai... vamp is very happy bec shyamu will be back soonEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

paayaalGirlOfFire..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

BTW..Hello Hi peopleHug

Hello hi, Sam. Do you have a link to the promo? Wanting to see it... youtube pe hai kya?

I don't have a link..No one in the main forum updated itCrySaw it on TV that too only onceOuchBut I gave a WU in the previous page!!
[/QUOTE]
linkwa to promo

[/QUOTE]

Thanks SaruHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalIllGetOverIpk

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Saw the new promoEmbarrassed

This "Daadi ka Daamad" track..Am liking it..The main reason being one and only ASR...He's the man who pushed Khushi into social stigma and he'll be the one to bring her outta the humiliation!!Big smile

BTW..Hello Hi peopleHug

yeh ley

Thanks, Saru

Sam - mil gaya!!  see above,

But really HOW does DADI know about the pheras... NO ONE ever mentioned it till this week!!

TOTALLY BLACK LENTILS!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal

Go to top