Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Aaj Mausam Hai Suhana
suhaag raat ka hai bahana
What The What The What The
Aaj Mausam hai Suhana
khushi ko satane ka bahana
What The What The What The

So OUR beloved ASR is back in action..doing the best he knows..satana and the dhak dhak acidity badana ..of Who?..you all know her..his wife..khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..why is he doing this..?he is doing it because patni hai woh unki..haq hain unka ...awww ..wow ASR know what makes him wifey flustered..he wants her in house,in his room,in his heart,in his arms,and finally in his bed where she belongs..but why this satana..?Arnav in the ASR gets a high out of flustering his wife..gets a  high looking at what his proximity is evoking in his wife...gets a high arousing her strong emotions..make her feel like a woman..gets a high seeing her innocence and  that only he has the right to glance at it

The dining table brought the sanak khushi..the khushi ASR wanted to see..the khushi he was missing because of the tensions of the past days..the khushi  who is caught in quagmire of desires and taboos without knowing what it is...the pouring of water in to the milk glass brings back the "not again" smile back to Arnav..the family knowing khushi's traits looks at her fondly..and dadi with absolute disgust..more trouble and satana is waiting for khushi. when NK sees her wearing the kurta  ulta and asks her if it is the new style ..Arnav knows why his wifey is flustered and adds fuel on to the fire enquiring as to whether everything is fine with her ..and mentally calls her pagal.don't u all remember the dialogue that ASR said during holi that khushi is pagal but cute..so the pagal was so fondly  said..isn't it what ASR wants..the embarrassed khushi knows her husband is teasing her,,gives him a stare and rushes to her bedroom..the family tableau was watching the interaction of Arnav and khushi with interest especially akash ..wondering why his bro is smiling away to glory from the morning..the slight head shake by anjali reiterates the knowledge she has about khushi..isn't this nok-jhok one of the features of arhi magic..
credit westindian

the pooja sequence brings in another hubby-wifey satana in the forefront.Arnav deliberately pulling khushi in to his arm when she is delivering the pooja ka thaal.. flowers falling and blessing the couple...Vintage ASR it was..putting her arm behind,pulling her close..making her aware of him physically,his face zeroing of hers..so that his breath caresses her neck and face.
..and releasing his weapon..that is reminding her of the SR..the expression on khushi's face is the gift he gets..he knows she is affected by the intimacy..so the hubby says sadda haq instead of the wife..the haq to satana..his pleasure in doing it so that her fieriness is aroused

the worried flustered khushi starts to make jalebi instead of the badam kheer she is asked to make..payal and nani yet again enquiring if everything is alright with khushi..the hubby takes another potshot at his wife ..putting on an innocent expression..asking as to what is troubling her..as if he doesn't know..wanted to say arnav bitwa..biwi hain tumari ..aur satavo..the innocent look when he asked the question and the smirk when he saw the khushi flustered expressions running amok on her face was really telling the story..the story of  arnav was back being a boy..naughty..seems he was back being ASR who love sataoing khushi..this time with difference..with loads of love

ANJALI ,DADI and ARNAV

the past has raised its head and all the three are maintaining the same positions as they maintained fourteen years back..what is that Dadi blaming  Arnav's mother for being weak and not able to look after her children thereby committing suicide..here she indirectly tells arnav that he had taken cudgels for the wrong side(then it was his mama,now khushi),she is exonerating his dad and shyam of wrong doings..i just wanted to say dadi smell your coffee ..which era are u living in?..U can tolerate a married daughter staying in the house..u don't ask about that..u don't feel guilty about abandoning the kids  for fourteen years but today standing under the roof of your grandson's house you are accusing the women dearest in his life of misdemeanour..

on the other side arnav is taking up the fight for the wronged women in his lfe..though he hides this under the subterfuge of his Di..he is fighting  a battle for his mom who was wronged..he is fighting a battle for his DI..and indirectly now fighting and will directly fight for his wife Khushi..he asks Dadi not to accusse his mom..the son arnav was not able to correct the mistakes in his past..this tortures him and has left an visible scar on his soul... but the man of the house is ready to wage a full out war to defend his home ,hearth and heart  when he said shyam will not enter his home in future,...way to go ASR..isn't this very thing all of us wanted to see
?

coming to Anjali..she is doing the very thing that she accused her brother of..that is lying.lying to her brother ,lying to mami(beware of mami ,my girl)...meeting somebody on the sly..so another Raizada who feels the ends justify the means..isn't it? are we seeing a certain snake (shyam)slithering his way back into bosom..filling her head with all the romance and blinding her to mistakes..let's wait and watch

coming to my daily connections with the Christmas celebration and the 12 days of wooing-
didn't we the wooing pattern today too..what did we see today..before we go further ..read the excerpts from the earlier analysis

On the eighth day of Christmas,

my true love sentto me

Eight maids a-milking,- the term maid is also the shortened form of maiden which is a young, unmarried, woman. By combining the images of maiden and milk (which can also bring to mind a woman's breasts), it is easy to get the idea that this particular gift has more to do with sex and romance than with cows.should relate this to IPk here..no ,we know what arhi are capable are.. arent they combustible put together?is it that they will getting married here.. shall we wait and watch?

so what was arnav doing today..arousing khushi..so that fieriness in her comes out..he wants to see the lover khushi..the woman khushi who is affected  by his touch..he wants to tease khushi  so that he gets the innocent khushi who is not able to hide her feelings for him..he wants to tease her so that boy in the  him is satisfied with her prey look ..looking at him with dove eyes..isn't it precursor to the SR we are talking about

but with the confrontation between ASR  and Dadi continuing(the last goose who is not convinced about khushi's status) ..and ASR in the anger mode..Will the SR that ASR promised happen..? Or will the anger enhance the wooing ?what was the contents of the suitcase that ASR received..is it something to do with the SR that he promised..will have to wait and see..to get an idea l will leave you all  with a teaser(remember what i said about that the two days of wooing being combined in to one) of the ninth and the tenth day celebrations so that you all can start guessing

On the ninth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me-

Nine ladies dancing,- nine ladies dancing evokes images of music and dancing which were a big part of the celebrations at this period of history in England.

The term ladies probably refers to noble ladies as in a Lord and his Lady or a lady in waiting (high born ladies who waited on the queen at court ' not servant women).doesnt it look like the arrival of the newbride in her sasural with all the pomp and splendour..or is it heavenly maidens of DM dancing with joy at the reinstatement of khushi to the place where she belongs.. that is her husband's house and heart

On the tenth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Ten lords a-leaping,-
The ten lords a-leaping most likely refers to leaping dancers (called morris dancers) who performed leaping dances between courses at feasts.This type of wild and strenuous dancing probably evolved from more ancient war and fertility dances /.. so the men are here stooping and dancing to conquer.. is it here that arnav will stoop to conquer khushi and tell her to bare her heart's secrets to him.. about him being her heart's desire

till we meet another day happy Rabba veying to u guys

Post dedicated my sunshine gal priya who i hope is happy for her khushi and my dearest megha who I have turned to whenever I needed something for my posts

Great One Lizzy...Arnav is truly hell bent upon using his Sadda HaqπŸ˜‰!!
as again was waiting to read the 12 day Christmas analysis...wow...seems like khushi is gonna be reinstated in the house properly...as also proved by the promo...that slowly her respect & honour is going to restored in the house!

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The dining table brought the sanak khushi..the khushi ASR wanted to see..the khushi he was missing because of the tensions of the past days..the khushi  who is caught in quagmire of desires and taboos without knowing what it is...the pouring of water in to the milk glass brings back the "not again" smile back to Arnav..the family knowing khushi's traits looks at her fondly..and dadi with absolute disgust..more trouble and satana is waiting for khushi. when NK sees her wearing the kurta  ulta and asks her if it is the new style ..Arnav knows why his wifey is flustered and adds fuel on to the fire enquiring as to whether everything is fine with her ..and mentally calls her pagal.don't u all remember the dialogue that ASR said during holi that khushi is pagal but cute..so the pagal was so fondly  said..isn't it what ASR wants..the embarrassed khushi knows her husband is teasing her,,gives him a stare and rushes to her bedroom..the family tableau was watching the interaction of Arnav and khushi with interest especially akash ..wondering why his bro is smiling away to glory from the morning..the slight head shake by anjali reiterates the knowledge she has about khushi..isn't this nok-jhok one of the features of arhi magic..
credit westindian

the pooja sequence brings in another hubby-wifey satana in the forefront.Arnav deliberately pulling khushi in to his arm when she is delivering the pooja ka thaal.. flowers falling and blessing the couple...Vintage ASR it was..putting her arm behind,pulling her close..making her aware of him physically,his face zeroing of hers..so that his breath caresses her neck and face.
..and releasing his weapon..that is reminding her of the SR..the expression on khushi's face is the gift he gets..he knows she is affected by the intimacy..so the hubby says sadda haq instead of the wife..the haq to satana..his pleasure in doing it so that her fieriness is aroused

the worried flustered khushi starts to make jalebi instead of the badam kheer she is asked to make..payal and nani yet again enquiring if everything is alright with khushi..the hubby takes another potshot at his wife ..putting on an innocent expression..asking as to what is troubling her..as if he doesn't know..wanted to say arnav bitwa..biwi hain tumari ..aur satavo..the innocent look when he asked the question and the smirk when he saw the khushi flustered expressions running amok on her face was really telling the story..the story of  arnav was back being a boy..naughty..seems he was back being ASR who love sataoing khushi..this time with difference..with loads of love

till we meet another day happy Rabba veying to u guys

Post dedicated my sunshine gal priya who i hope is happy for her khushi and my dearest megha who I have turned to whenever I needed something for my posts

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
⭐️⭐️⭐️   loved the above quoted paragraphs !!! loved each n every line ... πŸ˜

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: redwine1

Part 1 : scene 1 :                          

The family is gathered round the dining table eating their meal ( men eating food & women fasting for janamashtami so eating fruits & milk ) .. Khushi walks in .. pause first ... Look at Arnav ..its a split second expression .. he is JUST about to rile her .. when Nani interrupts .. ( told ya ..kitni deewaren) .. release 

Nani asks her for water .. & bitiya pours water .. hmm water down .. Dadi's MILK .. pause ... pause pause ... .. look at Arnav .. he is practically out of his seat wanting to stop her .. but stops himself .. i love the small look he gives dadi .. expecting fireworks ... hmm ..
All round the table are shocked .. everyone looks at Dadi .. Payal brings Khushi's attention to her mistake .. she is shocked .. she looks at DADI . literally shivering .. & appologises .. 

NOW pause .. NO BOMB BLAST .. the old lady keeps shut .. hmm interesting .. NOW just rewind a bit .. & i will tell u why .. REWIND TO ARNAV's reaction .. when Dadi .. looks at Khushi pouring WATER DOWN HER MILK .. look at the table .. THERE IS ARNAV"S REFLECTION ... that is what DADI sees .. & stops herself from reacting .. remember .. ITS KHUSHI's HOME .. & SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS .. Arnav the MASTER OF THE HOUSE said it ... πŸ˜ƒ

Guys honestly .. first lets bask on the manoeuvre .. bitwa is a pro by now .. on the twist the arm & pull close manoeuvre ..Pulls .. her extremely close to him .. now .. please see the alignment . brilliant . she is sitting snug within his hold .. 

They both look around .. to see whether .. they have been spotted ( aww) ..& finally Arnav tells her i just came to remind u of our Suhaag Raat .. Khushi stutters Suhaaa g raaat 

Then he bends very close to her .. more crowding of space .. & whispers in his bedroom voice .. hope u r not scared or nervous .. KHUSHI DOESNT SAY ANYTHING .. Arnav says very GOOD .. C U TONITE .. 

Ok .. now what was so interesting .. apart from the most amazingly lovely HOT romantic scene that was played out .. 

1. Khushi does not struggle in Arnav's hold even once .. she doesnt try to free herself .. nor does she ask to be freed

2. Khushi .. since yesterday .. since Arnav has mentioned the word "Suhaag Raat" has not once said .. NO .. suhaag raat  ... she too is ready to move forward in this relation 

3.The more Arnav went closer .. the more madam did not move back .. she doesnt say she is scared ... no cause she is not .. & Arnav knows it .. 
Yes its the anticipation .. that he is building .. & the anticipation .. which she is feeling ..  

Now for the last bit .. SHE MUTTERS  .. Hey DM .. what will i do .. she wants to move forward in their relation ... but she wants it .. to move with the RIGHT FOOT FORWARD ..  pahle ..7 VACHAN .. verbal .. affirmation of LOVE & MARRIAGE .. before she moves to the physical. consummation of Love & marriage 

SO bitwa won the challenge is it .. Bitiya .. wants the marriage .. she wants to move forward .. she wants to SAY THE 7 vows that bind .. she wants to walk those seven rounds around the pyre that .. will bind them .. Bitiya is ready to .. become .. Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada . 
& Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada knows that .. well .. so what if he is basking in his glory for a bit πŸ˜ƒ ..Could'nt u guys hear the BINGO .. in Arnav since yesterday .. or GOTCHA .. πŸ˜‰

______ β€οΈ  _______ β€οΈ  _______ β€οΈ  _________ β€οΈ  _________

Well then they head to the kitchen .. another public place full of deewaren ( nani & payal) .. seriously .. leave the guys alone now will ya ... πŸ˜‘

Part 2 : Scene 2 : 
Ok here guys .. pura pause release .. πŸ˜ƒ again 2 parts .. 

SCENE 2 : ARNAV BEDROOM
PAUSE PLEASE :

If the above was a power struggle .. this was .. complete war of the past .. & ideologies clash .. the old with the new .. it was a war of .. past v/s present .. incredibly brilliantly written .. hats of Ritesh & Hitesh ..
( i am putting interpretations of dialogues only .. please see the episode post which) ... 

Attack 1 : 

Dadi walks into Arnav's room .. This is not the Arnav i knew .. a boy who ran around me .. never questioned me .. i was the boss .. i dictated .. 
she hits at past .. first reminder . albeit gentle .. 

Arnav : hits right back .. 
Life & time teaches us a lot .. & i have learnt to take care of my family ...i had to .. since i was ABANDONED .. BY YOU .. i am living in the Present .. facing the FUTURE ... 

Attack 2 : 

Dadi : u were thinking of ur family ur pregnant sister when u threw ur bro - in law out of home .. OR WERE U THINKING OF URSELF ?? do u want ur sisters child to grow up .. in the same way u did .. fatherless .. 
The wounded lioness strikes to hurt .. she is manipulating him . saying .. the words .. WHICH will be the rudest awakening for Arnav .. little does she know .. Arnav too is a LEO .. the lion when hurt .. strikes right back .. 

Arnav:  The wounded Lion .. now strikes right back .. ( pls pause & see his body language .. there is a caged ... lion feel to him .. wanting out ) .. 
I grew up alone .. since MY FATHER COMMITTED SUICIDE .. (whoa whoa dint know about this did v) .. & UR SON .. not only committed suicide .. he made my MOM commit one to .. before .. he did .. 
READ .. ur SON abandoned us .. NOT only that ... He FORCED .. my MOM to abandon me as well .. Even in ur wildest imaginations .. dont expect me to let SHYAM do this to my DI .. he will not FORCE my DI .. to abandon ME TOO .. ( pls keep this interpretation in mind will come back to this in future) ...

Attack 3 : 

Dadi : U attacked MY SON .. here .. let me also hit u where it will hurt most .. UR mom committed suicide .. since SHE was a WEAK woman .. instead of HOLDING HER FAMILY TOGETHER .. SHE let it all GO .. (let who GO ? & HOLD on to WHOM Arnav DAD ??? ) ... 
whoa lady .. read the signs .. this spells trouble for ya.. 

Arnav : the chained lion .. looses himself .. screams .. ENUF ( yippe) .. & says .. DONT u dare talk about my MOM .. he visibly holds himself back .. turns away .. & says .. NO ONE WILL TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER .. my MOTHER .. is my WEAKNESS ..  (pls remember this line too)
He turns around .. moves his stance to intimidation . drops his voice to a threat & says .. I will not tolerate anyone talking about my mother .NOT EVEN YOU .. .. basically .. SPECIALLY NOT YOU .. 

Attack 4:

Dadi : .. saw the unleashed lion .. demon .. now .. tries to become conciliatory .. says . u r making a mistake .. u r once again LIKE THE PAST .. BLAMING THE WRONG PERSON ..basically .. MY SON was not wrong .. UR MOM WAS .. ( very old school thought) .. 

Arnav : a shattered Arnav .. who is he fighting here .. his own dadi .. frustrated.. tells her . why r u even reminding me of those days .. thats the day u abandoned me .. do u want me to remember that .. After a lot of efffort .. we are moving ahead with our lives .. WHY r U pulling us back ??? ( brilliant voice modulation of Barun & even better caged body language .. take a bow boy) 

Attack 5 :

Dadi : now sees a leashed arnav .. so moves forward to claim her advantage .. she says .. U CANNOT RUN AWAY from past .. basically .. Do u think by changing ur name .. u r going to remove MY SONS identity from ur life .. I AM not going to let u do that .. 
Similarly .. do you wish to remove .. SHYAM's identity from Anjali's child's life .. make him a Singh Raizada too ???  
I dont want u to make the SAME MISTAKE .. which u did in the past .. Anjali's cHILD .. shud have a father's identity ..

Aranv : There ... he is back .. the BOSS .. he says .. I WAS RIGHT THEN I AM RIGHT NOW .. 
Last time around .. i threw away the identity since my DAD was wrong 
This time around TOO .. i am throwing away the identity as SHYAM IS WRONG .. ( the author has a smile . & a thank you GUL )
We all know . that why .. Shyam is wrong .. hmm interesting .. would now love to know the wrong .. Arnav's Dad did .. were there similarities to the tale ???

FINALLY BOSS PASSES JUDGEMENT .. RULING ..  Dadi .. SHYAM WILL NEVER COME BACK TO MY HOME .. 
( i am keeping this open for u to interpret .. all thots welcome πŸ˜ƒ) 

Now i hope u know what has triggered todays war fare .. yes .. the courier .. for Arnav Singh Raizada .. 
But having said that .. Dadi .. was relentless today .. 

& THEN CALL FOR CEASE FIRE ... 

Nani .. steps .. in .. closes the door .. & says .. SHUT THE HELL up .. 
Stop this petty territorial war fare .. a war of identities & EGOs .. 

Then the magic words .. Anjali is back from mandir .. 
Now pause here .. 

See Arnav .. he hold himself back .. relaxes himself .. for him this is a war .. for his Di .. to give his Di the best .. NOT HURT Di .. 
Look at Dadi .. for her the war is of EGO .. hence she continues .. her anger stance .. she is not letting go .. 
Even Arnav looks at her .. she is not letting go .. ( hmm bitwa lady is very stubborn .. beware .. of loose canon) 

But Nani .. the gentle matriach .. reminds .. of Anjali's delicate condition ...& the hurt that Anjali is going thru .. & the struggle of not only the family but Anjali too .. to come out of depression .. . It is an Auspicious occasion .. there is a PUJA .. hence ANJI is happy ( hmm point to be noted bitwa) .. 
Then she hits at the right spot .. she tells dadi .. u have just come back after so long .. u want to start ur relations with ur grandchild .. in this manner .. 
THEN .. look at the shift in tone .. she commands Arnav .. take a chill pill for Di .. SHUT UP ..

Ruby,
What an outstanding pause-release today..Loved it!
Loved how you mentioned that dadi didn't say anything to khushi at the dining table after seeing the reflection! That was a superb observation!πŸ‘
And then all attacks that you decoded, wao! accurate, to the point and completely correct!
Enjoyed reading your take a lot!

Thanks.
Edited by coolgal270 - 11 years ago
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

Great end to a great week!!! what more can we ask for? ok we dint reach the suhaag raat yet!!! but the day is not yet over in ipkland...so.. ...
                      "   raat baaki baat baaki "
                                         fingers crossed
   dediaction time- today's post is dedicated to frn payalia..πŸ€—

gyan for the day
    " a smirk from arnavji a day, keeps the doctor away"
how true is this saying by a maha gyanijiπŸ˜‰

i was not expecting the suhaag raat to happen today.. infact i dont think any of us were.. after all we are veteran-ipkiars...
infact it doesn matter if "SR" doesn happen next week also...
i am all for remarriage n pheras...
i wont even touch the dadi aranv parts.. i ve capable friends for tat..
as you guys know me well by now.. angel loves arshi.. loved the nok jhoks..😍
 n i am very happy with my rabba vey ration... no complaints... i can sleep peacefully tonight.
p.s. i love NK too😳 aint he cute😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSr7t3rVms&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
credit shybabe..
vm for the evening ... for the flirty arnav

hey guys!!! i am back with my rant.. i missed u guys so much yesterday..but angel forced me to keep quiet so that we can celebrate bituwa's birthday in peace..
sometimes i feel she is the nani in me..😑 asking everyone to keep queit.. just to keep the bubble intact!!😑😑

1. why stale flowers for my krishna? janmashtami is today then why were they putting flowers n thorals yesterday? i m telling ya "laddu gopal" will not be very pleased!!

2. how come they are not following the same tradition they followed last year?πŸ˜• last year ASR got the saaman for pooja.. n anji says "chottey har saal ki tarah...blah blah blah"
now what happened this year??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

3. nk and mami do you really need to promote candle n wick? they can very well take care of them selves.. don even get me started on who needs helpwith TRPs😑😑

4. Akash bituwa wears his pink shirt again huh? he really thinks he looks good in pink..doesn't he? i think its high time we burst his bubble.

5. summy.. as a good friend i am advising you to
1.reduce your blush on.. don take make up tips from nani..
she is still using the same brown lipstick from 1yr.

2. pull up the wig a bit from that forhead of yours.. u ll luk cuter n way way less scarier.. u scared my nk yesterday..

6. guys even if u wait for another 3weeks i don think SR will happen..
our arnie was in such a flirty mood ..sab satyanash kar diya summi ney...

7. another RM wasee who enters without knocking.. join the gang summi..

8. anji babes.. u are getting nore adventurous day by day huh?
meeting someone.. in a 5* rest... one question for you
did u pay the bill?????

9.  so mohan the driver calls anji... anjali bitiya?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
he should be calling her didi..
the latest mohan was so cute...it broke my heart!!

p.s. -incase u guys forgot mohan its the guy in lavender shirt.

10. swati chitnis- babe.. u need to join anupam kher's school of acting pronto..
don worry PH is excellent with cover up.. ask a certain mr sobti...πŸ˜‰
we wont miss ya don worry.. for wide shots we ll use a body double.. n ipk wasees are used to them...

thats it guys... its a hello hi bye bye from me...
enjoy your weekend..πŸ˜‰
       p.s. nazar na lage mere ipk koπŸ˜‰ 

c ya at DC ... monday nyt... πŸ˜‰

Vamp wins my heart yet againπŸ€—...gosh really wonder why the hell DABH needs promotion...being on the top of TRP list...really dont understand these SP ppl😑!!! & stale flowers..hmm great observation!! Very true, last years' rituals not being followed...why?? & Pinky Raizada...back to Pink & this time his wife following the course too, wearing an even darker shade of Pink...why cant he get some other colour for a change!! & Lastly...

" a smirk from arnavji a day, keeps the doctor away" ...Awww such a true line😳... no need of apple or anything...this would work always...Guaranteed!!
Edited by aditi07 - 11 years ago
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello hi girls anybody in..
Read saru, aditi's take ..cool girls what varied styles u all write..loved every word u wrote..
Bella saru and aditi..thank u so much for the Appreciation..and am looking forward to the day when khushi will become undisputed KASR
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello hi girls anybody in..

Read saru, aditi's take ..cool girls what varied styles u all write..loved every word u wrote..
Bella saru and aditi..thank u so much for the Appreciation..and am looking forward to the day when khushi will become undisputed KASR

main hu na innn... i m also waiting for the same day dear😳
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

Part 1 : scene 1 :                          

The family is gathered round the dining table eating their meal ( men eating food & women fasting for janamashtami so eating fruits & milk ) .. Khushi walks in .. pause first ... Look at Arnav ..its a split second expression .. he is JUST about to rile her .. when Nani interrupts .. ( told ya ..kitni deewaren) .. release 

Nani asks her for water .. & bitiya pours water .. hmm water down .. Dadi's MILK .. pause ... pause pause ... .. look at Arnav .. he is practically out of his seat wanting to stop her .. but stops himself .. i love the small look he gives dadi .. expecting fireworks ... hmm ..
All round the table are shocked .. everyone looks at Dadi .. Payal brings Khushi's attention to her mistake .. she is shocked .. she looks at DADI . literally shivering .. & appologises .. 

NOW pause .. NO BOMB BLAST .. the old lady keeps shut .. hmm interesting .. NOW just rewind a bit .. & i will tell u why .. REWIND TO ARNAV's reaction .. when Dadi .. looks at Khushi pouring WATER DOWN HER MILK .. look at the table .. THERE IS ARNAV"S REFLECTION ... that is what DADI sees .. & stops herself from reacting .. remember .. ITS KHUSHI's HOME .. & SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS .. Arnav the MASTER OF THE HOUSE said it ... πŸ˜ƒ

Guys honestly .. first lets bask on the manoeuvre .. bitwa is a pro by now .. on the twist the arm & pull close manoeuvre ..Pulls .. her extremely close to him .. now .. please see the alignment . brilliant . she is sitting snug within his hold .. 

They both look around .. to see whether .. they have been spotted ( aww) ..& finally Arnav tells her i just came to remind u of our Suhaag Raat .. Khushi stutters Suhaaa g raaat 

Then he bends very close to her .. more crowding of space .. & whispers in his bedroom voice .. hope u r not scared or nervous .. KHUSHI DOESNT SAY ANYTHING .. Arnav says very GOOD .. C U TONITE .. 

Ok .. now what was so interesting .. apart from the most amazingly lovely HOT romantic scene that was played out .. 

1. Khushi does not struggle in Arnav's hold even once .. she doesnt try to free herself .. nor does she ask to be freed

2. Khushi .. since yesterday .. since Arnav has mentioned the word "Suhaag Raat" has not once said .. NO .. suhaag raat  ... she too is ready to move forward in this relation 

3.The more Arnav went closer .. the more madam did not move back .. she doesnt say she is scared ... no cause she is not .. & Arnav knows it .. 
Yes its the anticipation .. that he is building .. & the anticipation .. which she is feeling ..  

Now for the last bit .. SHE MUTTERS  .. Hey DM .. what will i do .. she wants to move forward in their relation ... but she wants it .. to move with the RIGHT FOOT FORWARD ..  pahle ..7 VACHAN .. verbal .. affirmation of LOVE & MARRIAGE .. before she moves to the physical. consummation of Love & marriage 

SO bitwa won the challenge is it .. Bitiya .. wants the marriage .. she wants to move forward .. she wants to SAY THE 7 vows that bind .. she wants to walk those seven rounds around the pyre that .. will bind them .. Bitiya is ready to .. become .. Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada . 
& Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada knows that .. well .. so what if he is basking in his glory for a bit πŸ˜ƒ ..Could'nt u guys hear the BINGO .. in Arnav since yesterday .. or GOTCHA .. πŸ˜‰

______ β€οΈ  _______ β€οΈ  _______ β€οΈ  _________ β€οΈ  _________

Well then they head to the kitchen .. another public place full of deewaren ( nani & payal) .. seriously .. leave the guys alone now will ya ... πŸ˜‘

Part 2 : Scene 2 : 
Ok here guys .. pura pause release .. πŸ˜ƒ again 2 parts .. 

SCENE 2 : ARNAV BEDROOM
PAUSE PLEASE :

If the above was a power struggle .. this was .. complete war of the past .. & ideologies clash .. the old with the new .. it was a war of .. past v/s present .. incredibly brilliantly written .. hats of Ritesh & Hitesh ..
( i am putting interpretations of dialogues only .. please see the episode post which) ... 

Attack 1 : 

Dadi walks into Arnav's room .. This is not the Arnav i knew .. a boy who ran around me .. never questioned me .. i was the boss .. i dictated .. 
she hits at past .. first reminder . albeit gentle .. 

Arnav : hits right back .. 
Life & time teaches us a lot .. & i have learnt to take care of my family ...i had to .. since i was ABANDONED .. BY YOU .. i am living in the Present .. facing the FUTURE ... 

Attack 2 : 

Dadi : u were thinking of ur family ur pregnant sister when u threw ur bro - in law out of home .. OR WERE U THINKING OF URSELF ?? do u want ur sisters child to grow up .. in the same way u did .. fatherless .. 
The wounded lioness strikes to hurt .. she is manipulating him . saying .. the words .. WHICH will be the rudest awakening for Arnav .. little does she know .. Arnav too is a LEO .. the lion when hurt .. strikes right back .. 

Arnav:  The wounded Lion .. now strikes right back .. ( pls pause & see his body language .. there is a caged ... lion feel to him .. wanting out ) .. 
I grew up alone .. since MY FATHER COMMITTED SUICIDE .. (whoa whoa dint know about this did v) .. & UR SON .. not only committed suicide .. he made my MOM commit one to .. before .. he did .. 
READ .. ur SON abandoned us .. NOT only that ... He FORCED .. my MOM to abandon me as well .. Even in ur wildest imaginations .. dont expect me to let SHYAM do this to my DI .. he will not FORCE my DI .. to abandon ME TOO .. ( pls keep this interpretation in mind will come back to this in future) ...

Attack 3 : 

Dadi : U attacked MY SON .. here .. let me also hit u where it will hurt most .. UR mom committed suicide .. since SHE was a WEAK woman .. instead of HOLDING HER FAMILY TOGETHER .. SHE let it all GO .. (let who GO ? & HOLD on to WHOM Arnav DAD ??? ) ... 
whoa lady .. read the signs .. this spells trouble for ya.. 

Arnav : the chained lion .. looses himself .. screams .. ENUF ( yippe) .. & says .. DONT u dare talk about my MOM .. he visibly holds himself back .. turns away .. & says .. NO ONE WILL TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER .. my MOTHER .. is my WEAKNESS ..  (pls remember this line too)
He turns around .. moves his stance to intimidation . drops his voice to a threat & says .. I will not tolerate anyone talking about my mother .NOT EVEN YOU .. .. basically .. SPECIALLY NOT YOU .. 

Attack 4:

Dadi : .. saw the unleashed lion .. demon .. now .. tries to become conciliatory .. says . u r making a mistake .. u r once again LIKE THE PAST .. BLAMING THE WRONG PERSON ..basically .. MY SON was not wrong .. UR MOM WAS .. ( very old school thought) .. 

Arnav : a shattered Arnav .. who is he fighting here .. his own dadi .. frustrated.. tells her . why r u even reminding me of those days .. thats the day u abandoned me .. do u want me to remember that .. After a lot of efffort .. we are moving ahead with our lives .. WHY r U pulling us back ??? ( brilliant voice modulation of Barun & even better caged body language .. take a bow boy) 

Attack 5 :

Dadi : now sees a leashed arnav .. so moves forward to claim her advantage .. she says .. U CANNOT RUN AWAY from past .. basically .. Do u think by changing ur name .. u r going to remove MY SONS identity from ur life .. I AM not going to let u do that .. 
Similarly .. do you wish to remove .. SHYAM's identity from Anjali's child's life .. make him a Singh Raizada too ???  
I dont want u to make the SAME MISTAKE .. which u did in the past .. Anjali's cHILD .. shud have a father's identity ..

Aranv : There ... he is back .. the BOSS .. he says .. I WAS RIGHT THEN I AM RIGHT NOW .. 
Last time around .. i threw away the identity since my DAD was wrong 
This time around TOO .. i am throwing away the identity as SHYAM IS WRONG .. ( the author has a smile . & a thank you GUL )
We all know . that why .. Shyam is wrong .. hmm interesting .. would now love to know the wrong .. Arnav's Dad did .. were there similarities to the tale ???

FINALLY BOSS PASSES JUDGEMENT .. RULING ..  Dadi .. SHYAM WILL NEVER COME BACK TO MY HOME .. 
( i am keeping this open for u to interpret .. all thots welcome πŸ˜ƒ) 

Now i hope u know what has triggered todays war fare .. yes .. the courier .. for Arnav Singh Raizada .. 
But having said that .. Dadi .. was relentless today .. 

& THEN CALL FOR CEASE FIRE ... 

Nani .. steps .. in .. closes the door .. & says .. SHUT THE HELL up .. 
Stop this petty territorial war fare .. a war of identities & EGOs .. 

Then the magic words .. Anjali is back from mandir .. 
Now pause here .. 

See Arnav .. he hold himself back .. relaxes himself .. for him this is a war .. for his Di .. to give his Di the best .. NOT HURT Di .. 
Look at Dadi .. for her the war is of EGO .. hence she continues .. her anger stance .. she is not letting go .. 
Even Arnav looks at her .. she is not letting go .. ( hmm bitwa lady is very stubborn .. beware .. of loose canon) 

But Nani .. the gentle matriach .. reminds .. of Anjali's delicate condition ...& the hurt that Anjali is going thru .. & the struggle of not only the family but Anjali too .. to come out of depression .. . It is an Auspicious occasion .. there is a PUJA .. hence ANJI is happy ( hmm point to be noted bitwa) .. 
Then she hits at the right spot .. she tells dadi .. u have just come back after so long .. u want to start ur relations with ur grandchild .. in this manner .. 
THEN .. look at the shift in tone .. she commands Arnav .. take a chill pill for Di .. SHUT UP ..

Superb Post Ruby...Amazing Cut-Pause analysis post!!
Loved how u dissected arnav-dadi scene, esp how the writers brought out the war b/w past & present!! The hidden meanings behind arnav dialogues, that how time tought him everything coz dadi abandoned him & how he wouldn't let shyam take his Di way from him...Awesome!! Barun was indeed brilliant in the scene...Yet againπŸ‘πŸ‘
Amazing observation that Dadi didnt say anything to khushi at the dining table coz she saw arnav's reflectionπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by aditi07 - 11 years ago
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

hey guys  so read all the posts n replying...πŸ˜ƒ dc style!!!
             n waiting for the rest to update!!!

@ruby- scene one was superb..bitiya is as ready as bituwa😳
scene 2 was mind blowing!!! while watching it i was confused.. as to wat he meant when he said"i was right then..n i m right now"
great analysis.. for him its abt de..n for her its abt her ego.
πŸ‘
πŸ‘@ritz- tally ho!!! speechless babe.. esp enjoyed the scene4..
"
She once again calms down both the aggressive Maliks.. and defuses a live bomb... for now !"
p.s. u r welcome 4 the pics
πŸ‘
@lizzy-wow!!!πŸ‘... thanks for going through the epi... n i was waiting for the 12days to christmas!!! it makes sense.. i am so excited.thank u sooo much!!!
πŸ‘
@payalia- you ve outdone yourself this time.. n u are always fond of taking a different angle.. but this was bind blowing!!
take bow!!!
πŸ‘
@madhu-  spectacular!! is the word that is coming in my mind!!!
the siblings are moving away n even they are not aware of it!!
dadi was really in for a surprise.. she dint expect arnav to change so much!! n loved the comparision of him to a lion..n the family to a pride!!
n were u serious about the 2nd post??? were they really making fun of sp nuns??πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
@sam- "
However talented you might be...How many perfect 10's you score at your class test...If you don't end your year with that brilliant score card...Everything else falls flat...At the end of the day..we should never forget the adage.."Alls well that ends well.." agree...thanks for sharing this experience with us!!😳
πŸ‘

@sumi- "
he boy, the man...a tortured soul within, who has no one to share his pain till now...who has built his life on the remains of his dreams..and is now ready to walk through it with his only "happiness"." πŸ‘
"
chotte who lost it all ,

the Man - ASR who conquered it because of his will and brain 
And somewhere in between there is both - Arnav who is healing under the love of his wife and who is content within as his heart is filled with love but is still haunted by his past. " i am speechless..
"
It was his Father doing that to the "other woman", it was his "father" who was cheating on his mother again."
great post summy.. πŸ‘ read it twice!! esp asr's motive.. πŸ‘
πŸ‘

@maham- my fav neighbour!! n my dearest cheer leader!! ur post spreads so much cheer than my attempts with gifs!! love reading it!! mashallah!! blockbuster huh??πŸ˜†
u know wat makes ur post endearing.. its directly from ur heart.. don believe me ? read this line..
"
dadi wants aranv attached to her pallu , di wants her choatey attached to her pallu but arnav wants himself attached to khushi y cant these aunties watch this ! seriosuly selfish !"
i was ROFLing throughout... n we all know about ur love for sarun..
"
HOTTEST COUPLE EVER !MASHALLAH"
πŸ‘
@aditi- cutest analysis ever of arnav n khushi... arnav's sweet torure... hayeee...😳
i am also keeping my fingers crossed for the pheras..😳 ..yup drama is gonna get more n more interesting day by day!!!
p.s. -nice song selectionπŸ˜‰
πŸ‘
@bidz- i look forward to read ur post daily.. small compact n effective.. amazing write up bidz.. read it last nyt itself!! superb. 😳
p.s.-thanks for clearing the doubt abt khushi's status in arnav's life..tat many ppl ve..!!😑..it was really needed!!!
πŸ‘
@dramacrazy12- "t
he consistency in the episodes continue in terms of content mix much to my immense pleasure- there was romance, there was comedy, there was sexual tension, there was drama, there was intrigue so overall I was satisfied. I particularly enjoyed flirty Arnav- he is bold  and almost shameless and yet there is an odd sweetness about him. "
wow.. the questions answered segment was fab😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bacause of all of u DC rocks!!! n r USP is always positivity!!!
i am loving every minute here!!!
p.s.- beenz where is ur post😑

Thnxs Saaru...zyada nahi ho gaya kya...😳
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
what a spoiler lolπŸ‘πŸΌ

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Thnxs Saaru...zyada nahi ho gaya kya...😳

teri tareef ya??? ya sabkey liye tareefo key pul waha post???πŸ˜•