Director' Cut : 10th August, 2012 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Accha I'm not getting Daadi's hatred towards Khushi..I mean it's totally unjustified..and that makes me wonder what's cooking!!!
Originally posted by sampin

Accha I'm not getting Daadi's hatred towards Khushi..I mean it's totally unjustified..and that makes me wonder what's cooking!!!

its either 

a. shyam has already told her that khushi is the reason for his depart. he prob told she was a loose women who wanted to trap him and instead got arnav

b. khushi reminds her of the other women who in dadi's mind took her son down the wrong path.

c. a combination of the two. seeing history repeat it self. seeing arnav go against the family for some women. ...

Just said it - 

ALL BLACK LENTILS!!

[/QUOTE]

I love Lentils...😉

Honestly I'm watching this saas-bahu crap only because of a man called ASR who stands by his wife...without even going through any rasam..he is always there  for her and that's what keeps me glued..Otherwise I'm no mood to watch the saas-bahu crap..And I'm also interested how the past is gonna play out!!

PS:This Daadi thingy is purely for TRP purpose!!And now I feel like TRP's should increase😆
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

u guys ve to check it out

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3142542

LOL - noticed right away... but then I thought - the front-to-back dress with an easy opening is a totally unconscious thing - she WANTS Arnav to have ummm access... just plain old psychopathology of everyday life.. ðŸ˜‰ except the back is cut wayyy low than the front, ðŸ¤£

I love Lentils...😉

Honestly I'm watching this saas-bahu crap only because of a man called ASR who stands by his wife...without even going through any rasam..he is always there  for her and that's what keeps me glued..Otherwise I'm no mood to watch the saas-bahu crap..And I'm also interested how the past is gonna play out!!

PS:This Daadi thingy is purely for TRP purpose!!And now I feel like TRP's should increase😆
[/QUOTE]

Sam

The NK-Mami convo (see my post pg2) - is all about why they are doing this dadi thingy... 

I love Lentils...😉

[/QUOTE]

yup its all for trps.. 

both the leads are orphans so no parents... 

that is where this show is lacking .. no old people .. elders... expect nani ... and she is sweet. but remember when the show started her an asr were always butting heads. then they made her a kind of a softy so here comes dadi... 
its ok if krishu cant spread cheers with me...
i ll do it myself...

good morning guys!!!!!!
Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

LOL - noticed right away... but then I thought - the front-to-back dress with an easy opening is a totally unconscious thing - she WANTS Arnav to have ummm access... just plain old psychopathology of everyday life.. ðŸ˜‰ except the back is cut wayyy low than the front, ðŸ¤£
omg u are so so naughty
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

its ok if krishu cant spread cheers with me...
i ll do it myself...

good morning guys!!!!!!

"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness."