Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director' Cut : 10th August, 2012 - Page 7

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

whts yr take geet big or just a between them ?familes intervening means the news out on rm and gh people too !

shaymu will come  madhu , abhaas has gone bald too 

i am predicting anything until i see the confrontation between ASR and dadi.These ppl may not even know about the contract ..remember the FB that dadi has_asr telling her khushi is his wife..so without rituals she is not able accept the marriage..  ASR will accept that he forced her in to the marriage so that khushi will stand purged of all the blames..even today the contract may not come out .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sampin

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Link nei..I'll give you the WU...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Daadi asking Arshi that they are not properly married so how can they stay in the same room??The whole family stands shocked and Arshi stand side by side😳And Arnav asks Daadi in stern voice what does she know about Khushi..and the VO says whether Arnav will come to know about Daadi's hatred towards Khushi😃</font>

my Gut feeling says Shyamu...!!
Yar i need proper reason for his entry...its nt like anjili wants bring him back...it will be like mockery of ASR in RM...no respect for him from his DI...areee yar i m better nt start with Anjili rani...😡
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Lizzy2012

i am predicting anything until i see the confrontation between ASR and dadi.These ppl may not even know about the contract ..remember the FB that dadi has_asr telling her khushi is his wife..so without rituals she is not able accept the marriage..  ASR will accept that he forced her in to the marriage so that khushi will stand purged of all the blames..even today the contract may not come out .

My problem with the whole dadi saying that they are not properly married is this:
There were only two people at that wedding - Arnav and Khushi. And only two people know that they didnt take the pheras - Arnav and Khushi. Shyam knows about the forced wedding, but he DOES NOT KNOW about the pheras nor about the 'contract'.. so how can DADI know about it? Neither of these have EVER mentioned it to anyone. Daal mein Bahut kuch kala hai.

Dadi is taking a swing at a ball not in play yet.
dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My heart went out to Arnav today. He can't seem to catch a break in his tragedy riddled life. I kept wondering how he remains sane, how much effort it must cost him  to not crumble under such immense pressure and expectations. His lonliness is heart rending. I just hope that Khushi is not involved in a bad way in the past tragedy, it will probably kill him when coupled with Anjali's betrayal( if there there is one).

Something occurred to me today- Arnav has been completely selfless in bearing the responsibility of wellbeing of his family. Yet they do not hesitate in accusing him everytime something goes wrong. He seems to always fall short of thier expectations even after giving all of himself. On the other hand, he has wronged Khushi terribly but she has yet to raise an explicit finger on him, she has yet to accuse him of any wrongdoing. She seems to have forgiven his beastly behaviour and instead taken entire blame on herself. It is perhaps that level of loyalty and innocence that touches Arnav's jaded heart. 

The consistency in the episodes continue in terms of content mix much to my immense pleasure- there was romance, there was comedy, there was sexual tension, there was drama, there was intrigue so overall I was satisfied. I particularly enjoyed flirty Arnav- he is bold  and almost shameless and yet there is an odd sweetness about him.

The episode answered some questions but opened a set of completely new ones

Questions answered-

1) Why the family coddles Anjali so much?
    My guess is that they see a lot of Arnav's mother in Anjali. Perhaps Arnav's mother was just as sweet and simple like Anjali and had a hard time dealing with her husband's action. The reason why they keep trying to shield her from truth is because they are concerned that she might do something crazy . The fact that she tried to abort her pregnancy does not help her case either. She is an emotional wreak standing on the edge of a cliff, it will not take much to push her into a downward spiral. Wonder if Shyam ever realized that- He did not need to make attempts on her life, all he had to do was to chip away at her confidence and pride and she would have done the deed herself. Or maybe he knew that she is stronger than she looks after all she did manage to survive the tragedy and mother her brother.

2) What happenned to Malik Sr?
   Apparently he was somehow responsible for the suicide of Arnav's mother and then committed the suicide himself. I am still confused who died first and who died next. I believe that would be the key here.

3) Arnav's strong reaction to death, infidelity and his parents

4) His odd respectful but wary relationship with Dadi

New set of questions to ponder-

1) Nani and Dadi were friends but is Nani aware of Dadi's resentment against her dead daughter?

2) What decision did Arnav take 14 years ago that Dadi believe was wrong? He would have been only 14, hardly in position to make life altering decisions.

3) What is dadi about? I had a wait and watch attitude to wards this character however her hypocrisy became evident the minute she maligned Arnav's mother. Does she truly love her grandkids and have thier well being in her heart or is there a completely ulterior motive for her to resurface. It is obvious that she resented Arnav's mom and probably gave her a tough time but does she see more of Arnav's mother in her grandkids than her son. She managed to end in an Ashram for 14 years with no sense of responsibility towards her grand kids - did she had a sense of misplaced resentment towards them too? I am not entirely convinced that she is a cranky old lady living in 1960s. For some odd reason Dadi believed that she could waltz in in RM after 14 years and take control of the entire household. She has an oddly superior attitude and takes Devyani to task for her upbringing. She seems to be surprised at Arnav's backbone despite being aware of his success as evident in RM. She throws a fit at Arnav not asking permission to his own marraige and proceeds to insult Khushi at every turn. She has not asked a single question most grandparents would ask thier grandkids in similar situation. How did Arnav manage to build his empire? Why does Anjali stay here? Was Anjali happy in her marraige? Did they ever return to sheeshmahal? Instead she seems to be deadbent in bringing the past into the present. Something does not add up though I can't put my finger on it. Maybe future episode will explain it

4)What is in that suitcase that Arnav received in courier?

5) Arnav's good day has not has a very auspicious start. Will the day continue to go downhill? Will Arnav make good on his deal and at the very least give Khushi her much desired pheres? Will he initiate the conversation to share his pain with Khushi this time or will be clam up as in past?

GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Saw the new promo😳

This "Daadi ka Daamad" track..Am liking it..The main reason being one and only ASR...He's the man who pushed Khushi into social stigma and he'll be the one to bring her outta the humiliation!!😃

BTW..Hello Hi people🤗

Hello hi, Sam. Do you have a link to the promo? Wanting to see it... youtube pe hai kya?
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Hello hi, Sam. Do you have a link to the promo? Wanting to see it... youtube pe hai kya?

yeh ley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24QRe7wrIk&feature=youtu.be
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

BTW..Hello Hi people🤗

I don't have a link..No one in the main forum updated it😭Saw it on TV that too only onceBut I gave a WU in the previous page!!
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

BTW..Hello Hi people🤗

[/QUOTE]

I don't have a link..No one in the main forum updated it😭Saw it on TV that too only onceBut I gave a WU in the previous page!!
[/QUOTE]
linkwa to promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24QRe7wrIk&feature=youtu.be
dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GirlOfFire

My problem with the whole dadi saying that they are not properly married is this:
There were only two people at that wedding - Arnav and Khushi. And only two people know that they didnt take the pheras - Arnav and Khushi. Shyam knows about the forced wedding, but he DOES NOT KNOW about the pheras nor about the 'contract'.. so how can DADI know about it? Neither of these have EVER mentioned it to anyone. Daal mein Bahut kuch kala hai.

Dadi is taking a swing at a ball not in play yet.

Agree, She might just be refering to a runaway marraige without any witnesses. I guess this means ho gaya Arnav ki SR ka satyanash. 😭 Now they will have to separate and go through all the rasams while Dadi plays her cards or Arnav might wisely decide to go through all the major rituals immedietly. Either way I want this issue to be sorted before Shyam's entry.

Edited: I stand corrected, just saw the promo, she specifically mentions pheres...How can she know this? Is this a blooper?
Edited by dramacrazy12 - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail