geet did u read abt the new promo?
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

saw that - but no links.. :-(

ya no link yet
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

geet did u read abt the new promo?

yeah did dear..as i told u this is to get khushi the status of his wife with his family as a whole
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

yeah did dear..as i told u this is to get khushi the status of his wife with his family as a whole

Disappointed 😭

but then that means dadi ne raaz kholl di... shyam ki!
Ruby, Ritz, Geeth and Sam superb posts👏
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Disappointed 😭

but then that means dadi ne raaz kholl di... shyam ki!

@ geet this is good ! i want a remarrige not just for arshi but for khushi's happiness lets see how they take it but once families knw abt contract they will get them married properly !

Y DO I FEEL the news supplier is still shayam !

@geet brilliant analysis LOVED IT !
New Promo is out na..???
Didnt see it yet...bt seems like time for ASR to prove Khushi's dignity...CVs ish baar dhokka maat dena......!!
Shyam's involvment...lag toh abhi bhi raha hai...lets see...!!!!
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

@ geet this is good ! i want a remarrige not just for arshi but for khushi's happiness lets see how they take it but once families knw abt contract they will get them married properly !

Y DO I FEEL the news supplier is still shayam !

Madhu-don"t get disappointed..shyam will be back with repentance..that is why this track and they will want to establish arnav and khushi as proper husband and wife before shyam strikes again is my thought on this..this is the establishment of their status before epiphany strikes

Maha-the remarriage spoiler still stands but don't know if it will be a big marriage
Originally posted by redwine1

AB KE SAJAN SAWAAN MEIN .. 
                     AAG LAGE GI BADAN MEIN
                             GHATTA BARSE GI 
                              MAGAR TARSE GI 
NAZAR MILNA SAKE DO MAN .. EK HI AANGAN MEIN 

ITNE BADE GHAR MEIN NAHIN .. 
                                  EK BHI JHAROKA 
                  KISS TARAH HUM DENGE BHALA 
                          DUNIYA KO DHOKA 

(gif courtesy: payal)

Dear Fellow Viewer & Reader .. Welcome to yet another edition of DC .. an episode which made us grin .. made us go ooo .. made us go awww .. made us go hmmm .. made us go ufff .. made us go grrr .. made us go hai ram .. kahan con .. 
Sab toh tha ( all was there) .. right .. yea .. thats our IPK for you . an episode . liberally sprinkled with .. fun, comic moments, romance, intrigue, drama .. all packed in 18 minutes .. 

Guys i will break my analysis in 2 parts .. one on the romance & the other on drama .. so grab ur remotes .. & lets start pause release .. 

Itne bade ghar mein nahi 
Ek bhi jharoka 

This is what was running in my mind while watching the episode tonite .. u know the other verse ..

Do Dilon ke beech khadee kitni deewaren 
Kaise sunungi piya prem ki pukare .. 

The story of Arnav Khushi ... Such a big house .. but no place for romance . ... sigh ...
The story of Arnav Khushi ... So many people to disturb at inopportune moments with "CHOTTE" . ...  Anjali, Nani, Mami, Lakshmi .. & NOW dadi .. ...sigh ...

Part 1 : scene 1 : 

OH well Khushi .. bitiya is sunk .. truly sunk .. more sunk than us looks like .. we are just grinning .. bitiya is loosing it .. yea BIG time .. 

The family is gathered round the dining table eating their meal ( men eating food & women fasting for janamashtami so eating fruits & milk ) .. Khushi walks in .. pause first ... Look at Arnav ..its a split second expression .. he is JUST about to rile her .. when Nani interrupts .. ( told ya ..kitni deewaren) .. release 

Nani asks her for water .. & bitiya pours water .. hmm water down .. Dadi's MILK .. pause ... pause pause ... .. look at Arnav .. he is practically out of his seat wanting to stop her .. but stops himself .. i love the small look he gives dadi .. expecting fireworks ... hmm ..
All round the table are shocked .. everyone looks at Dadi .. Payal brings Khushi's attention to her mistake .. she is shocked .. she looks at DADI . literally shivering .. & appologises .. 

NOW pause .. NO BOMB BLAST .. the old lady keeps shut .. hmm interesting .. NOW just rewind a bit .. & i will tell u why .. REWIND TO ARNAV's reaction .. when Dadi .. looks at Khushi pouring WATER DOWN HER MILK .. look at the table .. THERE IS ARNAV"S REFLECTION ... that is what DADI sees .. & stops herself from reacting .. remember .. ITS KHUSHI's HOME .. & SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS .. Arnav the MASTER OF THE HOUSE said it ... 😃

U know when water is mixed with MILK .. it is done to KILL acidity .. hmm now i am going to leave this for u to interpret .. whose heart burn needs the balm more .. KHUSHI or DADI 😉

Well if pouring water down the drain .. oops Dadi's milk was not enuf embarrassment for bitiya .. our ever available court jester ( NK ) .. jumps right in & points out .. Bitiya has worn the DRESS BACK SIDE FRONT .. whoops .. GOLMAAL hai Bhai sab GOLMAAL hai .. 

Now ofcourse u guys pause here .. well needless to say Khushi was embarrassed .. & others were amused .. well .. they did see a broken bed being repaired just the other day right .. 😃 ... BUT now look at Arnav .. this was what he wanted to do when she came in before as well ( yea asked u catch his first expression) ... he wanted to rile her .. goad her .. keep her on the edge ... oh is it called .. BUILDING THE ANTICIPATION .. 😳
So he gets a chance .. he asks .. her .. what is the matter .. WHY R U LOOKING SO LOST ... whoa BANG ON BITWA .. so many targets with one dialogue .. 

1. Target 1 : KHUSHI .. riled her .. keeps hammering her with Suhaag Raat .. building the anticipation
2. Target 2: Family ...  reminded them of broken bed .. the fact that KHUSHi is lost in her reverie .. so established the status quo of the relation .. we are in love ... ( look at Akash .. in the back drop .. all knowing smile .. look at Nani looking at Arnav .. hmm brilliant bitwa) 
3. Target 3 : DADI .. i am right here .. dont u dare question or scold my wife .. the only person who has the right to do that IS ME her HUSBAND 

ooo did i forget to mention .. the "pagal hai yeh ladki" was simply perfect .. 😳

______ ❤️  _______ ❤️  _______ ❤️  _________ ❤️  _________

Ok lets move on ... Payal asks Khushi to get some marigold flowers for her ( now why is it that when someone wants flowers they send KHUSHI .. hmm ) .. 
Khushi is on her way ... when Arnav pulls her to himself .. 
behind the pillar 

"Itne bade ghar mein nahi Ek bhi jharoka  
Kiss tarah hum denge bhala duniya ko dhoka 
Raat bhar jagaegi yeh mast mast pawan .. mast mast pawan "
(eng ; such a big house no small place to hide .. how do we cheat the world & meet .. will be up the whole night because of the lovely wind blowing)

Maybe Arshad Khan was also thinking the above lines while shooting the scene .. it so fits .. 😉

Of course Pause ... actually no harm in a bit of a long pause as well ..😉

Guys honestly .. first lets bask on the manoeuvre .. bitwa is a pro by now .. on the twist the arm & pull close manoeuvre ..Pulls .. her extremely close to him .. now .. please see the alignment . brilliant . she is sitting snug within his hold .. 

They both look around .. to see whether .. they have been spotted ( aww) ..& finally Arnav tells her i just came to remind u of our Suhaag Raat .. Khushi stutters Suhaaa g raaat 

Then he bends very close to her .. more crowding of space .. & whispers in his bedroom voice .. hope u r not scared or nervous .. KHUSHI DOESNT SAY ANYTHING .. Arnav says very GOOD .. C U TONITE .. 

Ok .. now what was so interesting .. apart from the most amazingly lovely HOT romantic scene that was played out .. 

1. Khushi does not struggle in Arnav's hold even once .. she doesnt try to free herself .. nor does she ask to be freed

2. Khushi .. since yesterday .. since Arnav has mentioned the word "Suhaag Raat" has not once said .. NO .. suhaag raat  ... she too is ready to move forward in this relation 

3.The more Arnav went closer .. the more madam did not move back .. she doesnt say she is scared ... no cause she is not .. & Arnav knows it .. 
Yes its the anticipation .. that he is building .. & the anticipation .. which she is feeling ..  

Now for the last bit .. SHE MUTTERS  .. Hey DM .. what will i do .. she wants to move forward in their relation ... but she wants it .. to move with the RIGHT FOOT FORWARD ..  pahle ..7 VACHAN .. verbal .. affirmation of LOVE & MARRIAGE .. before she moves to the physical. consummation of Love & marriage 

SO bitwa won the challenge is it .. Bitiya .. wants the marriage .. she wants to move forward .. she wants to SAY THE 7 vows that bind .. she wants to walk those seven rounds around the pyre that .. will bind them .. Bitiya is ready to .. become .. Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada . 
& Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada knows that .. well .. so what if he is basking in his glory for a bit 😃 ..Could'nt u guys hear the BINGO .. in Arnav since yesterday .. or GOTCHA .. 😉

______ ❤️  _______ ❤️  _______ ❤️  _________ ❤️  _________

Well then they head to the kitchen .. another public place full of deewaren ( nani & payal) .. seriously .. leave the guys alone now will ya ... 😡

Nani asks Khushi to make Badam ka kheer .. but Khushi ends up making .. Jalebis .. her comfort food & comfort cooking .. hmm flustered ya did he .. but thats not enuf .. when Nani & Payal are questioning her .. her Knight in shining armour comes to her rescue .. BUT .. oh well .. he flusters her more .. keep up the pressure .. bitwa .. bitiya's ire is up .. the more her ire gets up .. the more she flares up .. the more .. passionate she gets hmmm .
Well .. Kheer .. badam ka kheer .. interesting .. ofcourse .. Ladoo Gopal ( Krishna Bhagwan) .. loves all milk products .. BUT .. hmm milk product .. suhaag raat .. hmm GUL what are you indicating here 😉.

______ ❤️  _______ ❤️  _______ ❤️  _________ ❤️  _____

Part 2 : Scene 2 : 

WOH GUZARI DAASTAN LO PHIR YAAD AAGAYI 
                 NAZAR KE SAAMNE GHATTA SI CHA GAYI 

Ok here guys .. pura pause release .. 😃 again 2 parts .. 

RM HALL : 

SCENE :

Dadi is saying to Nani that it's been two days since she came and still Shyam didn't come to meet her. Arnav comes there and says he won't come either. Dadi asks why? Why Shyam is not living in this house with Anjali? Arnav says because I threw him out of this house. 
Nani asks Dadi to calm down and says she will tell her everything but not now. But Dadi insists on  finding out the reason now .. when Arnav enters ... saying Shyam will not come to meet her .. she asks Arnav why. 
 Arnav says Anjali is the important person in his life and he can't see someone hurting her. And Shyam made her very sad, betrayed her. Arnav says so it's better if no one takes his name in this house especially in front of Anjali. EXIT Arnav 

PAUSE PLEASE ...

A very happy Nani .. steeped in the thots of the happiness of a festival celebration .. walks up to speak to her friend .. the friend .. DADI .. who like a broken record is STUCK on "damadji"  .. 
( weird ...  a woman living in the dark ages asking the whereabouts of a "GHAR JAMAI"  .. shouldnt she be asking .. why is ANJALI .. staying in this HOUSE & not with her husband ?? okay rant over ) .. 

She is enraged .. & is pounding questions .. rather demanding answers of Nani .. she has a very superior tone to her voice .. the very .. HUM LADKE WAALE hai voice .. while NANI .. is stunned .. not knowing what to say .. stuttering .. about pooja .. but DADI is relentless .. her tone of voice .. her words .. reeks of authority  .. reeks of I AM THE BOSS IN THIS HOUSE .. she has huge territorial claims in her voice .. 
Note the scene .. as it she keeps hammering question after question at nani .. her tone of voice is increasing ... SHE is exerting her authority over NANI .. 

WHEN The BOSS ENTERS .. Now pause here .. & listen to Arnav's voice .. he calmly & casually walks up & says .. Shyam will not come her either .. so basically DONT HOLD UR BREATH .. 
NOW look at the real BOSS .. calm relaxed .. not a trace of anger in his voice at this juncture .. BUT .. has smoothly .. MOVED the IRE & FIRE away from Nani .. 

Now hear .. Dadi .. asking Arnav "KYON" see the drop in anger from her tone .. see the expression just an enquiry .. she knows the BOSS is here .. 
she asks once again why is damadji not staying here with Anjali .. 
Arnav replies .. "BECAUSE I HAVE SHOVED/KICKED HIM OUT OF MY HOUSE ..

Now look at the change in expressions .. Arnav .. has got irritated .. & Dadi .,. is once again shocked & angered by Arnav showing her her place .. 
Nani tries consolling .. but .. dadi is adamant .. hmm tenacious woman .. its like she has a hidden agenda 😉
Nani .. says let not talk about this now . look at Arnav .. he hates .. shoving issues beneath the carpet .. he wants it out now .. 
 Dadi . the wounded lioness strikes back ( is she too a leo hmm ) .. saying why have u chucked him out .. 
Arnav .. once again . controls the anger in his voice .. drops his voice ..

BUT makes his point .. NOW NOTE HIS DIALOGUES HERE .. 
1. Di is the most important person in MY life
2. NO ONE dare Hurt MY Di
3. He has cheated MY sister
4. ITS best NO ONE .. utters his name in THIS HOUSE .. Raizada HOUSe .. MY HOUSE .. I AM RAIZADA .. 

He gives a Long stare .. to his DADI .. & then turns to walk away ( does not ask bother if the convo was over .. he declared it over he is the BOSS) .. BUT turns around .. for the last warning .. 

DO NOT TALK ABOUT SHYAM IN FRONT OF DI .. .. hmm . . bitwa .. love u r so protective .. may want to ask Di if she wants protection 😉

Could he have driven the point across more bluntly than this .. naaah .. 
WHAT A POWER WRESTLE ... SUPERB !!!!

EXIT ARNAV .. DADI FOLLOWS .. 

SCENE 2 : ARNAV BEDROOM 

Dadi follows Arnav but Nani stops her. Dadi says no, not today and says she won't let Arnav go like this without answering. Dadi now comes to Arnav's room and says, I can see you're not same Arnav as what you used to be. Now you have grown up and you make decisions for this family. Arnav says time can teach you many things and I have learned how to take care of family very well. Dadi then asks so you were protecting Anjail by throwing Shyam out? Anjali is pregnant and she needs Shyam most right now. Dadi then says or you want her child to grow up without father just like you? Arnav says I grew up alone because my dad committed suicide and before that he made my mother to commit suicide as well. Arnav says he won't let Shyam do anything like that with Anjali.

Dadi says your mother committed suicide because she was a weak woman. She never learned how to take care of kids and her family properly. Arnav says ENOUGH DADI JI and tells her not to say anything about his mother. He says he can't hear anything against his mother from anyone including Dadi.

Dadi says again you're taking a wrong side. You're blaming the ones who has no fault just like last time. Arnav says STOP IT DADI JI. He asks her, why you keep bringing that incident back again and again which destroyed our family. Arnav asks don't you want us to forget that? Dadi says no one can forget their past and run away. But we can change our future. Dadi says throwing out Shaym will surely affect our future. She says she doesn't want Arnav to repeat mistake that he did before. Arnav says his decision was correct before as well and today too. He says last time mistake was his father's and this time it's Shyam's. Arnav says Shyam will never come back to this house.

Nani comes there and asks them to stop fighting. Nani says Anjali has came back and asks Dadi to end this conversation here for Anjali. Nani says they did so much to make Anjali smile again and asks Arnav to stop fighting as well. Dadi leaves from there.

PAUSE PLEASE :

If the above was a power struggle .. this was .. complete war of the past .. & ideologies clash .. the old with the new .. it was a war of .. past v/s present .. incredibly brilliantly written .. hats of Ritesh & Hitesh ..
( i am putting interpretations of dialogues only .. please see the episode post which) ... 

Attack 1 : 

Dadi walks into Arnav's room .. This is not the Arnav i knew .. a boy who ran around me .. never questioned me .. i was the boss .. i dictated .. 
she hits at past .. first reminder . albeit gentle .. 

Arnav : hits right back .. 
Life & time teaches us a lot .. & i have learnt to take care of my family ...i had to .. since i was ABANDONED .. BY YOU .. i am living in the Present .. facing the FUTURE ... 

Attack 2 : 

Dadi : u were thinking of ur family ur pregnant sister when u threw ur bro - in law out of home .. OR WERE U THINKING OF URSELF ?? do u want ur sisters child to grow up .. in the same way u did .. fatherless .. 
The wounded lioness strikes to hurt .. she is manipulating him . saying .. the words .. WHICH will be the rudest awakening for Arnav .. little does she know .. Arnav too is a LEO .. the lion when hurt .. strikes right back .. 

Arnav:  The wounded Lion .. now strikes right back .. ( pls pause & see his body language .. there is a caged ... lion feel to him .. wanting out ) .. 
I grew up alone .. since MY FATHER COMMITTED SUICIDE .. (whoa whoa dint know about this did v) .. & UR SON .. not only committed suicide .. he made my MOM commit one to .. before .. he did .. 
READ .. ur SON abandoned us .. NOT only that ... He FORCED .. my MOM to abandon me as well .. Even in ur wildest imaginations .. dont expect me to let SHYAM do this to my DI .. he will not FORCE my DI .. to abandon ME TOO .. ( pls keep this interpretation in mind will come back to this in future) ...

Attack 3 : 

Dadi : U attacked MY SON .. here .. let me also hit u where it will hurt most .. UR mom committed suicide .. since SHE was a WEAK woman .. instead of HOLDING HER FAMILY TOGETHER .. SHE let it all GO .. (let who GO ? & HOLD on to WHOM Arnav DAD ??? ) ... 
whoa lady .. read the signs .. this spells trouble for ya.. 

Arnav : the chained lion .. looses himself .. screams .. ENUF ( yippe) .. & says .. DONT u dare talk about my MOM .. he visibly holds himself back .. turns away .. & says .. NO ONE WILL TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER .. my MOTHER .. is my WEAKNESS ..  (pls remember this line too)
He turns around .. moves his stance to intimidation . drops his voice to a threat & says .. I will not tolerate anyone talking about my mother .NOT EVEN YOU .. .. basically .. SPECIALLY NOT YOU .. 

Attack 4:

Dadi : .. saw the unleashed lion .. demon .. now .. tries to become conciliatory .. says . u r making a mistake .. u r once again LIKE THE PAST .. BLAMING THE WRONG PERSON ..basically .. MY SON was not wrong .. UR MOM WAS .. ( very old school thought) .. 

Arnav : a shattered Arnav .. who is he fighting here .. his own dadi .. frustrated.. tells her . why r u even reminding me of those days .. thats the day u abandoned me .. do u want me to remember that .. After a lot of efffort .. we are moving ahead with our lives .. WHY r U pulling us back ??? ( brilliant voice modulation of Barun & even better caged body language .. take a bow boy) 

Attack 5 :

Dadi : now sees a leashed arnav .. so moves forward to claim her advantage .. she says .. U CANNOT RUN AWAY from past .. basically .. Do u think by changing ur name .. u r going to remove MY SONS identity from ur life .. I AM not going to let u do that .. 
Similarly .. do you wish to remove .. SHYAM's identity from Anjali's child's life .. make him a Singh Raizada too ???  
I dont want u to make the SAME MISTAKE .. which u did in the past .. Anjali's cHILD .. shud have a father's identity ..

Aranv : There ... he is back .. the BOSS .. he says .. I WAS RIGHT THEN I AM RIGHT NOW .. 
Last time around .. i threw away the identity since my DAD was wrong 
This time around TOO .. i am throwing away the identity as SHYAM IS WRONG .. ( the author has a smile . & a thank you GUL )
We all know . that why .. Shyam is wrong .. hmm interesting .. would now love to know the wrong .. Arnav's Dad did .. were there similarities to the tale ???

FINALLY BOSS PASSES JUDGEMENT .. RULING ..  Dadi .. SHYAM WILL NEVER COME BACK TO MY HOME .. 
( i am keeping this open for u to interpret .. all thots welcome 😃) 

Now i hope u know what has triggered todays war fare .. yes .. the courier .. for Arnav Singh Raizada .. 
But having said that .. Dadi .. was relentless today .. 

& THEN CALL FOR CEASE FIRE ... 

Nani .. steps .. in .. closes the door .. & says .. SHUT THE HELL up .. 
Stop this petty territorial war fare .. a war of identities & EGOs .. 

Then the magic words .. Anjali is back from mandir .. 
Now pause here .. 

See Arnav .. he hold himself back .. relaxes himself .. for him this is a war .. for his Di .. to give his Di the best .. NOT HURT Di .. 
Look at Dadi .. for her the war is of EGO .. hence she continues .. her anger stance .. she is not letting go .. 
Even Arnav looks at her .. she is not letting go .. ( hmm bitwa lady is very stubborn .. beware .. of loose canon) 

But Nani .. the gentle matriach .. reminds .. of Anjali's delicate condition ...& the hurt that Anjali is going thru .. & the struggle of not only the family but Anjali too .. to come out of depression .. . It is an Auspicious occasion .. there is a PUJA .. hence ANJI is happy ( hmm point to be noted bitwa) .. 
Then she hits at the right spot .. she tells dadi .. u have just come back after so long .. u want to start ur relations with ur grandchild .. in this manner .. 
THEN .. look at the shift in tone .. she commands Arnav .. take a chill pill for Di .. SHUT UP .. 

Finally ( phew !!!) Dadi .. leaves ..

Ok guys .. i know have not touched on Anjali today .. dont worry .. will catch up on her in my next one .. ( still time on this one ) 

Now for all of u .. 
Sit back relax .. just one suggestion ... PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MERE DOST ... the day is not over .. the night has not begun .. 

So a firm pack up ..  Gudnite & C U at the IPKS. 

PS: Havent got good videos of the episode .. as soon as i get it will upload 

Chandni... i should stop commenting... Yaara roz roz amazing nahi bola jaata... Now your amazing work ke baare mein kya kehna,... My comments are becoming stale.. Time to create new adjectives.